Register your interest here!

Juniper Tree

This sounds potentially fabulous :D Please do add me to interested list!

I live up north but it looks like I'm going to be a translation volunteer for the Olympics so I should be staying in London area for the summer :)

Ok, so this is very, very, very tentative....but I may actually be able to come!

My younger sister is hoping to go to the UK for a few weeks after she graduates next summer, and if it all works out I'll be going with her. So, i'll still be keeping my fingers crossed, but at least now it seems like it might actually work out.

oh - and if I do end up making it, I will totally do the flag-waving thing again. And if anyone else wants to, it's not very complicated. I certainly had no prior expertise. It just makes your arms really sore after a while.

Ok, so this is very, very, very tentative....but I may actually be able to come!

Yay!!!

*adds to list*

My younger sister is hoping to go to the UK for a few weeks after she graduates next summer, and if it all works out I'll be going with her. So, i'll still be keeping my fingers crossed, but at least now it seems like it might actually work out.

oh - and if I do end up making it, I will totally do the flag-waving thing again. And if anyone else wants to, it's not very complicated. I certainly had no prior expertise. It just makes your arms really sore after a while.

Lol this year there was no room to wave the flag in... at one point we were so packed together we were prodding and being prodded by the Italians behind us and otherwise I was making a spirited attempt (albeit accidentally) to take Joe's eyes out.

I think what we have to do with that is make sure there's a gap. It's easy enough to do, you just make sure you give the people ahead of you are far enough away before you start moving too.

I realistically couldn't go to Pride London 2011 because I was/am still pretty dependant on the whims of adults I'm not even out to, but this time next year I might even be attending or travelling down with others (non-ace) and will be a lot less dependant. So yeah, I'm optimistic about going this time!

Urban_Sidhe

I would LOVE to come! I've been dying to see the world and get out of my country! I've never been outside to US! Not even to Canada or Mexico! I started saving my pennies but I won't know until closer to the event.

I would LOVE to come! I've been dying to see the world and get out of my country! I've never been outside to US! Not even to Canada or Mexico! I started saving my pennies but I won't know until closer to the event.

Yay!!! I do hope you can make it.

JJButterworth

Is their anything that I can do to help prepare for the Pride festivities at home before I head over? I would hate to show up empty-handed when I show up.

If anyone lives in a major city or will be flying out of a major airport may I suggest that you try to buy a stand-by ticket. You can save a heap of money that way.

put me on the list, please. And is there anything I can help with/prepare for the Pride?

put me on the list, please. And is there anything I can help with/prepare for the Pride?

Brilliant! I'm sure there will be. I'll let you know.

8) Would dearly love to be there. We had a visible turnout this year in Seattle but not enough to suit me. I'd love to come and might be able to make it if I can get the leave from work, so put me down as a "maybe".

8) Would dearly love to be there. We had a visible turnout this year in Seattle but not enough to suit me. I'd love to come and might be able to make it if I can get the leave from work, so put me down as a "maybe".

Yay! *adds*

• 2 weeks later...

I made a post in July saying I'd be there (if that's allowed), but I don't appear to be on the list...? :unsure:

My mistake! I'll add you ASAP.

The threads are in a state of flux atm as I'm slowly putting things in the right place. Please bear with me while I sort this...

Vorpal Bunny

I'm definitely coming unless something urgent comes up last minute. I just have to remember to plan.

Figured it was probably about time that I made a post here, anyway...

Interested :PI just hope that in a years time, I'll have the money, I probably will.

I'm definitely coming unless something urgent comes up last minute. I just have to remember to plan.Figured it was probably about time that I made a post here, anyway...

Yay!! Welcome aboard.

The Vampire Queen

I wanna go!!!

Financial situation is virtually unknowable right now, but I'm already setting money aside.

I would love to go, even though I don't really know many people, it just kind of depends on where I am in the world closer to the time (:

Wow...I keep looking for an excuse to go back to London, and now I have one! :D

I'm not sure what I'll be doing next summer, but I'll try my best to be there. I would say the probability is at least 75%. Like Birdwing, once I've traveled all that way, I'll probably want to visit longer. But if anyone has cheap/free accommodation ideas, at least during Pride itself, please keep me posted also. Too bad all the US west coast people can't just carpool or something.

SO EXCITED!

I'm interested, assuming non-aces are welcome? I'd just like to be there to support you guys.

It'd be easy for me to make it across the pond, and I have a place to stay in London. Still, I might not have the time or money, so I'd have to see.

Vorpal Bunny

Slightly stupid request: Can the list be rearranged alphabetically? XD

Something like this?

* Akira

* Alcyone

* Arcaninehuggles

* Ayruen

* BelleSG (Belgium)

* Beyondweird

* Bristrek

* Carried in Bags

* Cleander (USA)