Ace Secrets

Ace Secrets

Ace Secrets

Hello!

"Ace Secrets" is a blog where anyone can anonymously submit secrets about asexuality (and demisexuality, grey, questioning, and so on).

- Please visit, offer support to secret makers, debate and submit your own secrets here: http://acesecrets.tumblr.com/

(You do not need a Tumblr to submit secrets).

Thank you!

:cake:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest member25959

[snipped]

^ Isn't the definition in that one the wrong way around? Surely that's the definition of celibacy not asexuality.

Why does AVEN have no ''Like this post'' button... =_=

• 2 months later...
Capslock Cadet

Wow, several of these submissions are really great! *follows*

tumblr_m2la6vcQDC1r18vqko1_500.png

This is really brilliant. Even though I'm not demi I found it beautiful, I could totally have this as a painting on my wall or something.

Ridiculously enough I created a tumblr account like... fours days ago for Mass Effect reasons. I was unsure if I wanted to check out the asexuality blogs, 'cause I've heard and seen some quite bad things, but this changed my mind. I'll definitely explore the ace-blogs now.

Boo42069yomomma

I like this blog, but I've made an unspoken oath thingy that I'll probaly never make an account on tumblr.

Still, I look at Ace Secrets quite regulary.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, several of these submissions are really great! *follows*

tumblr_m2la6vcQDC1r18vqko1_500.png

This is really brilliant. Even though I'm not demi I found it beautiful, I could totally have this as a painting on my wall or something.

Ridiculously enough I created a tumblr account like... fours days ago for Mass Effect reasons. I was unsure if I wanted to check out the asexuality blogs, 'cause I've heard and seen some quite bad things, but this changed my mind. I'll definitely explore the ace-blogs now.

I also found it beautiful, despite not being demi either. Though I must admit I love Mary Poppins.