-pauses left 4 dead- Let's get this started.

TheWitch

Ok I'm not so good at introductions but I'll try. Hello all! My name is Hope and I am a 21 year old female that lives in the small town of Cedar Lake, IN. I'm what I guess you would call a newbie asexual even though I have been one for some time. I just never realized it until recently. I just thought I was being weird. But now I know different. Anyway, I am dating a beautiful and amazing woman named Christine. We have been dating for almost a year now. I am currently in cosmetology school. I love to listen to all forms of music, especially metal, chat, text, play video games, and wear makeup. I just recently got snakebites which I love even though it's harder to eat. I love animals. I have two dogs, six cats, two birds, and one fish. I love to shop and if I could I'd be in the mall every weekend just relaxing. I recently became vegan. I'm actually enjoying it and I plan to keep going on with it. It's a lot of fun and it keeps me energized.

Umm that's all I can think of. I'm kind of tired. Thanks for any comments I get!

Turn off that damn light.

Err I mean Welcome to AVEN.

Here is your cæk: :cake:

Please enjoy responsibly.

LostPenguin

Stop spookin' the effing WITCH!

Hi. Will a sno-cone charm you? And welcome.

Awww thanks for all the welcomes. And sure! A sno-cone sounds good. I haven't had one of those in a while. Thank you. ^^

Welcome to AVEN! I don't have an accurate headcount of how many other aces play L4D, but we have several AVEN groups on Steam and we'd love to have you join us. :cake:

I'll definitely join Steam when I get l4d and l4d2 on the computer. I just have them for the 360 for now. But if any of you play it on the 360 or have a 360 and feel free to talk, the gamertag is misseiriyuki and thank you so much for all the nice welcomes!

Archived