Pimple Fetish? Anyone?

BlessYourFace

BlessYourFace

I'm not really sure on what is so satisfying to watch a pimple get popped...or my favorite, the blackhead. I know I can't be the only one here who is happily mesmorized by something this disgusting.

Gho St Ory Qwan

I just like exfoliating. >.>

I heard some people put children's glue on their noses, as when it dries and gets peeled off it works like these strips people use to clean out the pores and blackheads. I kinda wanna see how that looks, but I'd be grossed out if it was anyone but me. I can just about deal with my own grossness (just about), can't deal with others. =/

I don't think so. I disliked my own pimples. :lol:

I'm almost done with puberty (I'm turning 19 soon) so I don't have many of them left, and I was very happy to see they were gone.

Member33070

But is it a fetish fetish or...you just like it a lot?

I do enjoy watching them get popped but I wouldn't call it a fetish. Even though the sight/feeling is pretty great.

Anyway, here you go.

That is... the most fucked up thing I've ever seen. I half expected a fucking bone to follow out of that.

BlessYourFace

But is it a fetish fetish or...you just like it a lot?

I do enjoy watching them get popped but I wouldn't call it a fetish. Even though the sight/feeling is pretty great.

Anyway, here you go.

More like an obsession. Ive heard of people licking up the mess for sexual satisfaction an that just makes me gag. D=

That video is one od my favorites! Cant tell you how many times ibe re-wached it the first time i saw it!

JJButterworth

Ive heard of people licking up the mess for sexual satisfaction and that just makes me gag. D=

:huh:

Did not need to know that.

Member33070

^ THAT is what a fetish is (traditionally, and will be interpreted as such 99% of the time) though.

I just didn't really want to be the one that came out and said it.

JJButterworth

Yeah, I know. I just don't want to think about.

I'm usually first in line to assist with I&D's of really nasty abcesses/boils/etc. Does that count?

If it wouldn't risk me never working as a nurse again, I could post videos that make the Biggest Pimple one look like they're popping bubble wrap! Lets just says we needed specimine cups for one last month...

BlessYourFace

I'm usually first in line to assist with I&D's of really nasty abcesses/boils/etc. Does that count?

If it wouldn't risk me never working as a nurse again, I could post videos that make the Biggest Pimple one look like they're popping bubble wrap! Lets just says we needed specimine cups for one last month...

Lucky! Lol. I get super squeamish but oh so enthralled at the most discusting ones! Wish you could share! You should see if you can sometime and post it on popthayzit.com! You'd be absolutely loved there!

BlessYourFace

^ THAT is what a fetish is (traditionally, and will be interpreted as such 99% of the time) though.

I just didn't really want to be the one that came out and said it.

This is true, but for me a fetish is somethibg you're just really interested in lol. Ace moment? I think so =^^=

Member33070

^ Yeah I understand. And I agree, I have quite a few myself. It's just...outside of Aceland, that's what people would think. :lol: :wacko:

I heard some people put children's glue on their noses, as when it dries and gets peeled off it works like these strips people use to clean out the pores and blackheads. I kinda wanna see how that looks, but I'd be grossed out if it was anyone but me.

I've tried this...it didn't work. Of course I've tried using the strips too and those didn't work for me either, so it might just be that I fail at using skin care products (most likely). :mellow:

On topic, I feel a bit relieved after popping whiteheads/squeezing blackheads and sometimes enjoy watching videos like the one linked above, but I definitely wouldn't go so far as to say that I have a blemish fetish. When I see whiteheads on people's faces, I always want to pop them, but that's mostly due to the fact that I think it's rather gross to be walking around with a puss-filled lump on your face. I don't think I have an obsession with popping pimples. :huh:

HavenHamilton

Yeh, I get that gross-yet-awesome vibe from them too.

I am also really happy that it is sunburn season, cuz they burn like a bitch but the skin peels give me the same vibe! :D

You people are digusting. God. :lol:

Edit: added the emoticon since my humor is sometimes undetectable.

BlessYourFace

Yeh, I get that gross-yet-awesome vibe from them too.

I am also really happy that it is sunburn season, cuz they burn like a bitch but the skin peels give me the same vibe! :D

I cant do the skin peeling (im a red head and burn in 30 minutes of being outside so its like a fear for me).

MetalGoblin

This reminds me of a story a friend of mine told me. He was apparently working on something in the lobby of the dorm that we lived in at the time, and nearbye there were three people talking. For some reason, one of them was popping the pimples on another's face. Needless to say, my friend and I thought it was funny.

Urban_Sidhe

Tosh.0 had a pic on the last show of a giant boil on some dude's neck, like golf ball size... *shudder*

I'm not into watching pimples get popped. Closest I've been was the crazy giant blackhead on Jackass. OMG the horror! But popping my own is somewhat satisfying. Especially a nasty painful one that's under the skin. I get break outs when I'm uber stressed.

Jackass Black head

• 3 weeks later...
HavenHamilton

You know what I just noticed about myself?

I kinda find "naturalness" really cute. Blemishes, not wearing make-up, not having what society would call an ideal body shape. I find something adorable about . . . imperfection, flaws.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you ever seen the film How to get Ahead in Advertising?

"Ahead" being a play on words as a boil also has a "Head" and in the film he gets a boil so big it literally becomes a second head. :blink:

BlessYourFace

Um...in all seriousness...

This sort of weird satisfaction from popping zits or scratching off scabs can be a bigger problem, if you find yourself doing it out of habit, when stressed, do it for long periods of time, or find that it comforts you in some way. I've just found out about it myself, and probably have it.

It's called dermatillomania.

Thats very interesting! I more than likely have it, too as im constantly picking at my face and shoulders...not to the point of damaging skin as i can stop when it bleeds and let it heal, but im constantly picking at something. Glad you came across it! I knew there had to be a name for it, and all i was able to research was the hair pulling one.

Have you ever seen the film How to get Ahead in Advertising?

"Ahead" being a play on words as a boil also has a "Head" and in the film he gets a boil so big it literally becomes a second head. :blink:

Ooooo, ill have to search that out =^^=

This reminds me of a story a friend of mine told me. He was apparently working on something in the lobby of the dorm that we lived in at the time, and nearbye there were three people talking. For some reason, one of them was popping the pimples on another's face. Needless to say, my friend and I thought it was funny.

Lol. A few years ago my best friend and i moved to virginia and made friends with a bunch of Navy boys. Whenever we'd go on base, we'd be popping the pimples of the navy guys because they knew we liked to do that and they didnt want to do it themselves. Good times. Hahaha.

It's only satisfying popping my own! And I just lol'd at typing that.

I blame it on OCD. If I see it there the bastard is coming out.

As for watching others...err...it's very slightly hypnotizing but it mostly makes me feel twitchy and uncomfortable.

the Lady Ashuko

Um...in all seriousness...

This sort of weird satisfaction from popping zits or scratching off scabs can be a bigger problem, if you find yourself doing it out of habit, when stressed, do it for long periods of time, or find that it comforts you in some way. I've just found out about it myself, and probably have it.

It's called dermatillomania.

I have that as part of my OCD. It's awful because even if I don't want to do it, it's like if I don't concentrate then I just start doing it before I realize it. I even do it in public which embarrasses me but I can't help it.

Archived