AVEN Chat Room (Link to Chat Room Inside)

Nugan

...And now there's one (-:þ

*sighhhh* now I hate working til 2am... there's never anyone to chat to between 2:30 and 4

(It's 4 as I write this and I'm gonna go to bed soon. But, I have tomorrow off and all my friends are out of town or working, so I'll be in there a lot tomorrow (-:þ See you there? Maybe? Whatever..... (-:þ )

Silly Green Monkey

I'll probably go spend a few hours there, if anyone wants to come.

Edit: Or I WOULD, if the page would load.

The site used to have a chat room itself, but it didn't work for most people.

Is anyone else having trouble getting chat to load today?? Two different browsers and a reboot later, and I still cant get it!!

Is anyone else having trouble getting chat to load today?? Two different browsers and a reboot later, and I still cant get it!!

I'm having trouble with it right now too. I'm guessing its down for maintainence.

I'm sure it'll be back up within the hour.

http://www.dykal.net/chat1.html

Enter the name you want to enter in the "Username" box, hit register, and fill out the form. Then you should be able to log in with your newly registered name.

Edit: Oh yeah, you'll have to select the room OOC:_Aven_(Asexuality) from the bottom of the pull down menu (or else you'll end up in a different sub-room).

Is nothing loading at all? Or is the grey box just not loading? Or is it another problem?

If its the grey box, then its probably an issue with Java and some of the above posts might be able to help you.

Everything came up but when I went to type in my username nothing happened, also there is no pulldown menu with that room name in :?

Everything came up but when I went to type in my username nothing happened, also there is no pulldown menu with that room name in :?

You typed in your username and hit "register" and no window poped up for you to register your account? It would pop up in a seperate window, so if you have a pop up blocking program on that might prevent it from coming up.

It'd be so cool if somebody else were to magically appear in the chat.

Okay, actually you don't have to use magic.

• 2 weeks later...

Small problem with chat room: most of us are in the northern hemisphere,

but there are very few of us in southern timezones sooo....chatroom doesnt work-

Umm.. Islander I think you don´t mean southern hemisphere, but the NZ timezone. I´m also southern hemisphere, but my timezone has only one hour of difference with US EST. (I know it´s 5 hs diff with most of western europe, as I´ve got friends in Italy, Spain and France).

The Evil Cashew

Why does it matter which time zone your in? you join the chat. of someone is there u chat.. and if not.. try another time. u never know when someone could be in there. i know its not the greatest but its better than nothing.

I think its a great idea.

~Cashew

Archived