You can only answer with a question

Guest member25959

Do you have to have sex to know if you're asexual? : )

Do you know that sexuals don't have any comprehension outside of their own "sexualized" worldview? Do we even need to discuss this?

Are we referring to the rules written at the title of the thread? If so, the conversation must proceed in some way if it is to be interesting, so, how are we to construct a sentence that both resolves a conundrum while creating a new one on a (presumably at least in some way different) topic?

Do you get bonus points for using as many words from the English dictionary?

And one question no-one has yet to ask: Does my bum look big in this?

ignoranceisn'tbliss

And one question no-one has yet to ask: Does my bum look big in this?

May I answer your question with another? Do being exist natively on other planets? Is such a question answerable or is it a matter of belief until proven?

Do you honestly believe that WLS has done every single thing it is possible to do? Teach a flock of canadian geese wearing tie-dyed echidna pelts to tapdance while yodeling about the socioeconomic effects of the combustion engine's invention on twentieth-century Europe, for example?

Would you be willing to act as if nothing unusual happened if I were to admit that I lost track and had replied to an earlier post?

BTW, are you denying said statement, or are your endavours destined to remain shrouded in mystery?

EDIT: Did I just break the rules?...