AVEN-gers Steam Group! (Video Games)

Disco+

2iizckn.png

Hello gamers!

There is an AVEN group on Steam (as advertised here) and we are always looking for more players. That is why I am promoting it here. :P

At the moment, it looks like most of us are playing Team Fortress 2 (which is now free to play), but a lot of us have many other games. We have a Teamspeak server for fellow AVENgers to chat in, so feel free to add me to get the connection details. If we get enough people for a game, I'm willing to host a dedicated server for that game. :)

EDIT: For gamers who don't know what Steam is, it's a program that lets PC gamers purchase games digitally and chat with their friends. It also has voice chat support and screenshot sharing! It's free to download.

OOOooooh. I'm a steam user, add me as tribbleq if you please.

I hardly ever use Steam for anything, but I suppose I'll add this nonetheless.

AdmiralAddax

I..can't add anybody because I'm too cheap to actually buy games on Steam. XD I have TF2, and that's it. :B

Cool, you're in the group. Feel free to add me on Steam to get the Teamspeak info. I'll be downloading Civ V in the meantime. :)

I..can't add anybody because I'm too cheap to actually buy games on Steam. XD I have TF2, and that's it. :B

No worries. There are plenty of professional-grade free games out there that we can play.

Also, since you own Portal 2, there are "over 1500" free mods available for you @ http://www.moddb.com/games/half-life-2/mods

• 2 weeks later...
.diva plavalaguna.

I would like to join but I should warn you that I most likely won't be speaking...it gives me this awful anxiety. XD I'll totally play all day though lol. My name there is the same as here - noireknell.

.diva plavalaguna.

Quiet people ftw. 8D

It's totally cool if you don't want to speak. Out of all the 15+ people I've added from AVEN who plays games, I've literally got two people who will talk on their mic and join the Teamspeak. I must warn you guys that if we do play on my TF2 server, I love to talk. :P

• 3 weeks later...

I really enjoy games, and if you lot don't mind, I'd like to be a part of this little group. My name is Gylfie. My avatar is the big-eyed owl with the green background. If you have any problems finding me, let me know.

Archived