artist Kreayshawn talks about "asexual" feelings

Detroitrocks

Detroitrocks

Hey everyone!

Check out this cool article about the artist Kreayshawn.

she really opens the doors for communication + gets people thinking! I love that she was so open about her sexuality and used the term "asexuality"! Plus, she has such a great following, I really believe this will open up some ears. I also thought it was cool the writers of the article added the "A" in LBGT. :) Love it!

I hope this link works...sorry, not so great at this posting/forum stuff:

http://www.sfbg.com/2011/06/21/go-flow?page=0,0

BRAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! i LOVE kreayshawn. This is legit awesome. Stealing and sending to a friend.

sinisterporpoise

I'm exercising caution on this one. Her declaration is far from official. Either she's Gray-A or Demisexual and doesn't know the words, or she's just another artist hiding claiming to be Asexual to cover up her true orientation. I'm hoping it's the former.

• 2 weeks later...
Detroitrocks

Hey it's still visability so I'll take it :) at least it's getting the word out there and maybe even getting some people to check out what in the world she means by "asexual".

Member 35376

Well well.. interesting.. hopefully there might be more close up interviews in the future *has had Gucci Gucci in head for the last days* :D

Member 35376

I swear Gucci, Gucci is one of the most addictive songs of all time. A few weeks ago I must have listened to about 80 times in a couple of days.

*nods* :blush: :lol:

Member 35376

Suggestion!!

Can someone send her a message via youtube and ask her to join AVEN? :)

I haven't been able to log onto my youtube account since.. the cave age.

Member 35376

*bump*

Made a fresh new account and sent away a mail to her! :)

Let us see what happens!

I swear Gucci, Gucci is one of the most addictive songs of all time. A few weeks ago I must have listened to about 80 times in a couple of days.

*nods* :blush: :lol:

Haha, glad I'm not the only one! This typically isn't my kind of music but you have to admit it's catchy.