Don't you just want someone to cuddle up to in bed?

misscuriosity

Qutenkuddly

Thats a bit hard situation misscuriosity, maybe in some moment he will want to get a bit more of you :angry: But you should try to explain, to se how that works, the worse that could happen its that you fall in love of him and he will have another gf because he cannot be with you :( -_-

Im up for cuddles!!! Just for people to know, i can send myself in a box if you are far of me :wub: LOL

cuddles you hardcore!

Cuddles you and you all -who want it- way more hardcore :P

Wait, couldn't smuggling YouAreYummy into the country in a box get you arrested for illegal cute smuggling?

:unsure: No :rolleyes: Never! LOL I will send me in a legal way :P Like the way you do the shipping for all the cuddling's package :P Who can resist that? Anyone!! those who loves cuddles will not refuse and those who hate them will not do it either because I will threaten with cuddles!

lol smuggle a snuggle.

Snuggle smuggling? It's a crime of passion! :lol:

A Long Time Ago

I don't know why but I have a hard time sleeping with another person in bed. I love cuddling in bed and such, but I can't fall asleep like that. I have to fall asleep seperate from someone....but then I miss the comfort of having someone next to me. It's totally weird. DX

Unlucky. I sleep best when someone else is cuddling me. I have insomnia though, so they can't get much hugs from me because I would rather catch up on my years worth of sleeping. But I do like pre and post sleep hugs... lol

It's nice to wake up half way through sleep to be in someones arms though. >.>

But it causes problems striving for such an innocent thing in such a sexual world.

I love to fall asleep cuddling when I'm in the right mood, but mostly I'm like farbo and can't sleep with another person close to me. Actually, I sleep best with someone in cuddling distance. I'll take a big king size bed and my boyfriend on the other side of it, close enough to cuddle if needed, a big dog on the foot of the bed, and some music or a tv to put me to sleep.

It depends how they cuddle too. Some people don't want you moving around, in which case they're gripping onto you like you're their security blanket which hardly aids sleep. lol I mean, even holding hands can help me sleep. :wub:

I think holding hands would drive me crazy, actually. o.O

There's something to be said for touching bums. :)

*may or may not have just snorted orange soda*

*chuckle* But seriously, it's all nice to be laying there with a woman cradled in your arms, resting her head upon my chest, or wrapping myself around her from behind, nuzzling the back of her head and/or slowly running my fingers through her hair, but, eventually, I want to be able to sleep on my other side, with one arm NOT pinned by someone else's neck. Sleeping bum-to-bum gives freedom of movement, but still maintains intimate contact; we both know we're still there should we need to turn over and cuddle some more.

(I'm liking this super quote)

I hate it if it gets like that, it seems uncomfortable for me. Sleeping bum to bum sometimes comes at the risk of getting shoved off the bed :lol:

Are you saying I have a fat ass? :P

Oh Gosh, a fat ass is better than a bony one. I don't want to wake up bruised. X)

Are you saying I have a bony ass? XD

I'm saying your ass is fine?

*puts on sunglasses*

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

So NOW my ass is just FINE, then?

(Okay, okay, I'll stop with this. XD )

But, but! If I drag out the word fine it becomes flirting right? :lol:

Flirting with my ass, then? I can accept that... even though I Am Human seems 'a shamed' of it. XD

Um, my username has the words the other way around. It is a question (Am I Human) as opposed to a statement (I Am Human). I have to say I am liking the progress of this 'shame'. Maybe we will outdo what the yadas managed to pull off.

Gho St Ory Qwan

I don't know why but I have a hard time sleeping with another person in bed. I love cuddling in bed and such, but I can't fall asleep like that. I have to fall asleep seperate from someone....but then I miss the comfort of having someone next to me. It's totally weird. DX

Unlucky. I sleep best when someone else is cuddling me. I have insomnia though, so they can't get much hugs from me because I would rather catch up on my years worth of sleeping. But I do like pre and post sleep hugs... lol

But it causes problems striving for such an innocent thing in such a sexual world.

I love to fall asleep cuddling when I'm in the right mood, but mostly I'm like farbo and can't sleep with another person close to me. Actually, I sleep best with someone in cuddling distance. I'll take a big king size bed and my boyfriend on the other side of it, close enough to cuddle if needed, a big dog on the foot of the bed, and some music or a tv to put me to sleep.

It depends how they cuddle too. Some people don't want you moving around, in which case they're gripping onto you like you're their security blanket which hardly aids sleep. lol I mean, even holding hands can help me sleep. :wub:

*chuckle* But seriously, it's all nice to be laying there with a woman cradled in your arms, resting her head upon my chest, or wrapping myself around her from behind, nuzzling the back of her head and/or slowly running my fingers through her hair, but, eventually, I want to be able to sleep on my other side, with one arm NOT pinned by someone else's neck. Sleeping bum-to-bum gives freedom of movement, but still maintains intimate contact; we both know we're still there should we need to turn over and cuddle some more.

I hate it if it gets like that, it seems uncomfortable for me. Sleeping bum to bum sometimes comes at the risk of getting shoved off the bed :lol:

Oh Gosh, a fat ass is better than a bony one. I don't want to wake up bruised. X)

*puts on sunglasses*

Flirting with my ass, then? I can accept that... even though I Am Human seems 'a shamed' of it. XD

Um, my username has the words the other way around. It is a question (Am I Human) as opposed to a statement (I Am Human). I have to say I am liking the progress of this 'shame'. Maybe we will outdo what the yadas managed to pull off.

I'm getting attached to this 'shame'/super-special-awesome-quote. I'm scared I'm going to be the one to flub it.

*puts on sunglasses*

I'm getting attached to this 'shame'/super-special-awesome-quote. I'm scared I'm going to be the one to flub it.

Is that what always happens: things go inward and then they go outward when there's no more space inward? It's quite beautiful.

A Long Time Ago

*puts on sunglasses*

Is that what always happens: things go inward and then they go outward when there's no more space inward? It's quite beautiful.

Yes it is. I agree that it is beautiful.

Actually, now that I think about this, we probably shouldn't do this much more and should get back on topic (I sometimes forget I am not on the yadaforum or the yadathread where thread derailing is the norm).

*puts on sunglasses*

Yes it is. I agree that it is beautiful.

Actually, now that I think about this, we probably shouldn't do this much more and should get back on topic (I sometimes forget I am not on the yadaforum or the yadathread where thread derailing is the norm).

Back on topic, cats are quite good cuddle partners.

*thinks the muli multi multi quoting needs to stop now, before thread implodes!*

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

*thinks the muli multi multi quoting needs to stop now, before thread implodes!*

*Agrees*

Before the quote dies... *cuddles the quote* lol

Gho St Ory Qwan

Cat's are awesome cuddle partners. But sometimes they nose-butt your face, does that count as an Inuit kiss? x) It's quite cute. Then other times they fondle your chest; perverts.

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

... *cuddles the quote* lol

:lol:

I can't help it LOL there seems to be some cuddleddicted asexuals :wub: around NOT ME :rolleyes::unsure: lol

Snuggle smuggling? It's a crime of passion! :lol:

...and some around... are gonna do whatever it takes -no matter what- to get them ;)

:P

*tries not to go emo about his loneliness*

FrozenCherry

I can't help it LOL there seems to be some cuddleddicted asexuals :wub: around NOT ME :rolleyes::unsure: lol

I cannot feel anyone around me either :(

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

*tries not to go emo about his loneliness*

I cannot feel anyone around me either :(

Ok ok!! I name this day the hug for free day! :P

Hugs to all of you :lol:

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

Whoo, free hugs.

Yah, cuddling is the best.

But rolling around my king size all by myself is also the best...

A welcome-hug for you! ;) Yes, I know, did it... I was stalking and lurking at your profile (you better write some information otherwise stalking its not so fun :P)

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

Ok ok!! I name this day the hug for free day! :P

Hugs to all of you :lol:

Ok ok! I know there is an international hug day, and there are others days by country, but there is also an organization called free hug. So i have to change this celebration day, now its gonna be the cuddle day! :P

I name this the cuddle for free day! hope you all love it and cuddles!

It's offcial see: Cuddles day, Aven calendar.

Those who do not cuddles today will not have any cake :twisted: :o :P

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

But... but.... I has no-one to cuddle. :(

You need to do something before the day ends or you will not get cake... not saying more...

(Did you read my shipping box situation? LOL noooo I'm not offering myself :rolleyes:)

I really want to cuddle with someone. This has been my dream for over a year but I never get the chance. I am afraid to try to get any cuddles and I am afraid to actually cuddle due to a little body issue that I can't seem to control:

TMI

Even though I almost never feel sexual attraction towards people, I get erections when I hug them even though I don't want to do anything sexual at all. So, I never let myself hug someone for more than a few moments, short enough that I don't have to worry. I really want to cuddle with someone, but I don't want to deal with an erection while cuddling. It just makes me feel dirty that I don't have enough self control to prevent them even though I logically know that there is no way I can prevent them since they happen in the absence of sexual attraction. And I am even more afraid that the person I am cuddling would notice it and think I have sexual things in mind when I don't (I would rather be lonely and touch starved than thought to be having sexual thoughts when I am not). Maybe if I am tucking, I would feel more comfortable cuddling (tucking does a good job at suppressing erections or at least keeps me from noticing them).

I just want to cuddle up with someone who will not want anything sexual.

Those are exactly my thoughts! I don't know if I could have explained it better than that but you're definitely not alone.

My last girlfriend didn't understand that just because that was there, didn't mean I wanted to do anything more than cuddle.

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

I cuddled rats! Does that count?

NO :rolleyes: they count, but not in this day! LOL So you have to pick one of us or all of us to cuddles! -_-

FrozenCherry

But... but.... I has no-one to cuddle. :(

We do not have either but we are so desperate that we have hallucinations.

*daydreamed having cuddles with her crush/squish* -sigh- :wub:

Hey, I can dream can't I?

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

*daydreamed having cuddles with her crush/squish* -sigh- :wub:

Hey, I can dream can't I?

Ok ok!! only for you i will move the day, so its cuddles for free day will be on June 24, so now you have more time to find someone to cuddle with. LOL

Hmm... then it will have to be my mum and stepdad on that day. Or some random person at the airport. :P *is off on holiday*

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

Hmm... then it will have to be my mum and stepdad on that day. Or some random person at the airport. :P *is off on holiday*

I guess you have to pick someone in the airport! It will be way more fun that way :rolleyes: , unless they sue you lol :lol:

Archived