Don't you just want someone to cuddle up to in bed?

misscuriosity

In theory I am all for cuddling, but in actual practice I feel like I'd just get uncomfortable? I mean, I am also aromantic, so.

I have pillows. I like the pillows. One for my head, two running parallel with me. It is almost cuddles. But less weird.

Qutenkuddly

I don't know why but I have a hard time sleeping with another person in bed. I love cuddling in bed and such, but I can't fall asleep like that. I have to fall asleep seperate from someone....but then I miss the comfort of having someone next to me. It's totally weird. DX

Unlucky. I sleep best when someone else is cuddling me. I have insomnia though, so they can't get much hugs from me because I would rather catch up on my years worth of sleeping. But I do like pre and post sleep hugs... lol

It's nice to wake up half way through sleep to be in someones arms though. >.>

But it causes problems striving for such an innocent thing in such a sexual world.

I love to fall asleep cuddling when I'm in the right mood, but mostly I'm like farbo and can't sleep with another person close to me. Actually, I sleep best with someone in cuddling distance. I'll take a big king size bed and my boyfriend on the other side of it, close enough to cuddle if needed, a big dog on the foot of the bed, and some music or a tv to put me to sleep.

It depends how they cuddle too. Some people don't want you moving around, in which case they're gripping onto you like you're their security blanket which hardly aids sleep. lol I mean, even holding hands can help me sleep. :wub:

I think holding hands would drive me crazy, actually. o.O

There's something to be said for touching bums. :)

*may or may not have just snorted orange soda*

*chuckle* But seriously, it's all nice to be laying there with a woman cradled in your arms, resting her head upon my chest, or wrapping myself around her from behind, nuzzling the back of her head and/or slowly running my fingers through her hair, but, eventually, I want to be able to sleep on my other side, with one arm NOT pinned by someone else's neck. Sleeping bum-to-bum gives freedom of movement, but still maintains intimate contact; we both know we're still there should we need to turn over and cuddle some more.

(I'm liking this super quote)

I hate it if it gets like that, it seems uncomfortable for me. Sleeping bum to bum sometimes comes at the risk of getting shoved off the bed :lol:

Are you saying I have a fat ass? :P

Gho St Ory Qwan

I don't know why but I have a hard time sleeping with another person in bed. I love cuddling in bed and such, but I can't fall asleep like that. I have to fall asleep seperate from someone....but then I miss the comfort of having someone next to me. It's totally weird. DX

Unlucky. I sleep best when someone else is cuddling me. I have insomnia though, so they can't get much hugs from me because I would rather catch up on my years worth of sleeping. But I do like pre and post sleep hugs... lol

But it causes problems striving for such an innocent thing in such a sexual world.

I love to fall asleep cuddling when I'm in the right mood, but mostly I'm like farbo and can't sleep with another person close to me. Actually, I sleep best with someone in cuddling distance. I'll take a big king size bed and my boyfriend on the other side of it, close enough to cuddle if needed, a big dog on the foot of the bed, and some music or a tv to put me to sleep.

It depends how they cuddle too. Some people don't want you moving around, in which case they're gripping onto you like you're their security blanket which hardly aids sleep. lol I mean, even holding hands can help me sleep. :wub:

*chuckle* But seriously, it's all nice to be laying there with a woman cradled in your arms, resting her head upon my chest, or wrapping myself around her from behind, nuzzling the back of her head and/or slowly running my fingers through her hair, but, eventually, I want to be able to sleep on my other side, with one arm NOT pinned by someone else's neck. Sleeping bum-to-bum gives freedom of movement, but still maintains intimate contact; we both know we're still there should we need to turn over and cuddle some more.

I hate it if it gets like that, it seems uncomfortable for me. Sleeping bum to bum sometimes comes at the risk of getting shoved off the bed :lol:

Oh Gosh, a fat ass is better than a bony one. I don't want to wake up bruised. X)

Qutenkuddly

Oh Gosh, a fat ass is better than a bony one. I don't want to wake up bruised. X)

Are you saying I have a bony ass? XD

When I'm at college my boyfriend and I fall asleep cuddling every night. . . Even when I have to stay up until four in the morning, he rolls over in his sleep to start cuddling me the second I finally get in bed- sometimes before I even finish getting under the blankets!

Now that we're on vacation and I have to go to bed alone every night, I wonder how I made it almost twenty years without his cuddles every night. -_-

Breaks are so lonely.

I rarely sleep well if I'm sleeping beside someone. It's weird, I think, because I can sleep soundly on sofas, car seats or in cupboards.

Gho St Ory Qwan

I'm saying your ass is fine?

*puts on sunglasses*

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Gho St Ory Qwan

I rarely sleep well if I'm sleeping beside someone. It's weird, I think, because I can sleep soundly on sofas, car seats or in cupboards.

It's funny because I always, always, get snorers. =.= If I'm in a really good mood the snoring is more cute than annoying. That said, I tend to occasionally punch in my sleep so I think it counts as equivalent exchange.

It's funny because I always, always, get snorers. =.= If I'm in a really good mood the snoring is more cute than annoying. That said, I tend to occasionally punch in my sleep so I think it counts as equivalent exchange.

Am I a snorer? :) If I have someone to cuddle I usually end up staying awake thinking how nice it is. Unless I'm drunk at least.

I have encountered that dead arm issue too. On the whole I need my own space to get a good sleep sadly :mellow:

Gho St Ory Qwan

Am I a snorer? :) If I have someone to cuddle I usually end up staying awake thinking how nice it is. Unless I'm drunk at least.

I have encountered that dead arm issue too. On the whole I need my own space to get a good sleep sadly :mellow:

I didn't think you were sleeping although I wasn't checking.

I didn't think you were sleeping although I wasn't checking.

Yeah, but I was drunk remember :P

I move around too much and get hot too. I've never really been in the situation where I got to cuddle for warmth.

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

Wow!!! this is the war of the cuddle's quote :P

Sir Robbins

I guess I'm just really lonely, but every night when I go to bed, I want someone whom I could just cuddle up to in bed. Nothing sexual, but I just want to be with someone, like how a little kid wants to keep his / her teddy bear in bed.

There's this guy friend I have kind of started liking, and he's single. I'm not interested in getting into another relationship any time soon since I broke up with my ex not too long ago, but I wonder if he would be willing to just lay down with me if I explain I am asexual. I know this may sound strange, maybe I'm just a strange person, but I just thought it'd be nice to have a guy I sorta like laying down with me at night without anything sexual. He enjoys my company every time we hang out, so he doesn't dislike me.

I know this feeling alot. You don't want any sexual contact but you desire some sort of physical comfort with someone who is in the same boat as you. I love my dog and all but it isn't the same.

I get in bed and I want to sleep, I couldn't share a bed with another person especially not cuddle, it gets warm in the bed and I need a cool bed and pillow.

Thats a bit hard situation misscuriosity, maybe in some moment he will want to get a bit more of you :angry: But you should try to explain, to se how that works, the worse that could happen its that you fall in love of him and he will have another gf because he cannot be with you :( -_-

Im up for cuddles!!! Just for people to know, i can send myself in a box if you are far of me :wub: LOL

cuddles you hardcore!

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

Thats a bit hard situation misscuriosity, maybe in some moment he will want to get a bit more of you :angry: But you should try to explain, to se how that works, the worse that could happen its that you fall in love of him and he will have another gf because he cannot be with you :( -_-

Im up for cuddles!!! Just for people to know, i can send myself in a box if you are far of me :wub: LOL

cuddles you hardcore!

Cuddles you and you all -who want it- way more hardcore :P

Qutenkuddly

*puts on sunglasses*

So NOW my ass is just FINE, then?

(Okay, okay, I'll stop with this. XD )

Qutenkuddly

cuddles you hardcore!

Wait, couldn't smuggling YouAreYummy into the country in a box get you arrested for illegal cute smuggling?

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

cuddles you hardcore!

Wait, couldn't smuggling YouAreYummy into the country in a box get you arrested for illegal cute smuggling?

:unsure: No :rolleyes: Never! LOL I will send me in a legal way :P Like the way you do the shipping for all the cuddling's package :P Who can resist that? Anyone!! those who loves cuddles will not refuse and those who hate them will not do it either because I will threaten with cuddles!

FrozenCherry

cuddles you hardcore!

:unsure: No :rolleyes: Never! LOL I will send me in a legal way :P Like the way you do the shipping for all the cuddling's package :P Who can resist that? Anyone!! those who loves cuddles will not refuse and those who hate them will not do it either because I will threaten with cuddles!

Oh don't you worrie about it guys... Yummys box is sailing here all the time, we are addicted cuddlers. There is legal traveling stamps all over the box now. It is coolest box I have ever seen and I am planning to purchase one also :D I am giving all credits for Yummus cuddles :wub:

A Long Time Ago

I really want to cuddle with someone. This has been my dream for over a year but I never get the chance. I am afraid to try to get any cuddles and I am afraid to actually cuddle due to a little body issue that I can't seem to control:

TMI

Even though I almost never feel sexual attraction towards people, I get erections when I hug them even though I don't want to do anything sexual at all. So, I never let myself hug someone for more than a few moments, short enough that I don't have to worry. I really want to cuddle with someone, but I don't want to deal with an erection while cuddling. It just makes me feel dirty that I don't have enough self control to prevent them even though I logically know that there is no way I can prevent them since they happen in the absence of sexual attraction. And I am even more afraid that the person I am cuddling would notice it and think I have sexual things in mind when I don't (I would rather be lonely and touch starved than thought to be having sexual thoughts when I am not). Maybe if I am tucking, I would feel more comfortable cuddling (tucking does a good job at suppressing erections or at least keeps me from noticing them).

I just want to cuddle up with someone who will not want anything sexual.

*puts on sunglasses*

A few more quotes, and this will be "a shame" (the yadas have had a few times quoting things so many times that the text got all screwed up in the middle boxes and ever since, they have been referred to as "shames" for some reason, though we haven't had one in a while since the yadaforum only allows inbedding of quotes 3 deep).

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

cuddles you hardcore!

Oh don't you worrie about it guys... Yummys box is sailing here all the time, we are addicted cuddlers. There is legal traveling stamps all over the box now. It is coolest box I have ever seen and I am planning to purchase one also :D I am giving all credits for Yummus cuddles :wub:

This is a good day :wub:

FrozenCherry

I really want to cuddle with someone. This has been my dream for over a year but I never get the chance. I am afraid to try to get any cuddles and I am afraid to actually cuddle due to a little body issue that I can't seem to control:

TMI

Even though I almost never feel sexual attraction towards people, I get erections when I hug them even though I don't want to do anything sexual at all. So, I never let myself hug someone for more than a few moments, short enough that I don't have to worry. I really want to cuddle with someone, but I don't want to deal with an erection while cuddling. It just makes me feel dirty that I don't have enough self control to prevent them even though I logically know that there is no way I can prevent them since they happen in the absence of sexual attraction. And I am even more afraid that the person I am cuddling would notice it and think I have sexual things in mind when I don't (I would rather be lonely and touch starved than thought to be having sexual thoughts when I am not). Maybe if I am tucking, I would feel more comfortable cuddling (tucking does a good job at suppressing erections or at least keeps me from noticing them).

That is naturally happening, I heard.... Maybe cuddling with someone who knows that and is ok with that? Not all freaked out about it and do not feel dirty when you are not.

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

TMI

:( :( :( :( OK. I will send my box where you are, if you want to cuddle me. I dont mind the "issue" :unsure: I just think that not having control of some situations its part of been human and you are ;) have you ever burp? it's not a cute thing to do, but some times that kind of things happen and that's it.

A Long Time Ago

TMI

That is naturally happening, I heard.... Maybe cuddling with someone who knows that and is ok with that? Not all freaked out about it and do not feel dirty when you are not.

Thank you. If I found someone who knew and understood, a good deal of my problem with it would go away. There would still be some uncomfortableness (with the dirty feeling out of the way, I would only have to deal with the dysphoria) left but it would be manageable.

TMI

:( :( :( :( OK. I will send my box where you are, if you want to cuddle me. I dont mind the "issue" :unsure: I just think that not having control of some situations its part of been human and you are ;) have you ever burp? it's not a cute thing to do, but some times that kind of things happen and that's it.

I feel better now. I just figured virtually everyone (except for some of the yadas) would have a problem with it and now I know that not everyone else would.

Same here (apart from the drunk part, as I don't drink alcohol).

I usually sleep in a loose fetal possition. But if I'm lucky enough to be sharing a bed with someone close (been a VERY long time :( ) they are welcome to curl up behind me and hold me. :) (I've recently learned this is called 'spooning'.)

Gho St Ory Qwan

Same here (apart from the drunk part, as I don't drink alcohol).

I usually sleep in a loose fetal possition. But if I'm lucky enough to be sharing a bed with someone close (been a VERY long time :( ) they are welcome to curl up behind me and hold me. :) (I've recently learned this is called 'spooning'.)

You know, I recently figured out it was called spooning too! I end up being spooned so much. >.> I also only very recently realised it seems sexual to some, or at least, that was what was implied. I thought it was just a friendly thing. >_<

tumblr_lmflj5wuSU1qj0p7oo1_500.png

Even lions spoon. :wub:

Gho St Ory Qwan

*puts on sunglasses*

But, but! If I drag out the word fine it becomes flirting right? :lol:

Gho St Ory Qwan

cuddles you hardcore!

lol smuggle a snuggle.

Qutenkuddly

*puts on sunglasses*

But, but! If I drag out the word fine it becomes flirting right? :lol:

Flirting with my ass, then? I can accept that... even though I Am Human seems 'a shamed' of it. XD

Archived