Raising awareness

RudeandGinger

RudeandGinger

Hello lovelies. I hope this is the right place to ask about this sort of thing... I've been noticing an abundance of gay pride support popping up (most recently I noticed Old Navy's new line) and while that is absolute fantastic and wonderful, I've also noticed that there's something to be desired in the way of pride and support for other gender and sexuality minorities. So, I'm planning to start making things for every gsm I can think of (still including gay/lesbian, of course, as well as straight allies) and donating a percentage of the profits to related charities. HRC is already on my list, but as far as I know, they're not really involved in awareness for asexuality. In fact, I'm not sure of any charity group involved in asexuality awareness that accepts donations. I could be missing something, but I guess that's why I'm here.

So, I was just wondering, as I'm planning to make asexual pride things as well, what would be the best way to use a portion of the profits to help raise awareness/promote tolerance/etc for asexuality?

I like your use of the word "allies", makes me feel like were some kinda faction of a war x)

I have absolutely no suggestion to your cause, but welcome anyway and good luck. x

RudeandGinger

like were some kinda faction of a war x)

=/ That's how it feels sometimes.

Thanks for the welcome and well wishes! :]

Måskemigselvetsted

Welcome! And have some :cake: !

I love your idea, but I cannot either think of something. Maybe the Asexuality Awareness Week? I don't know if they need money or anything else, but it's the only one that comes to my mind. You could always ask..

And, have some :cake: for your work, too..

Archived