question for sexuals: hot feeling

an1malclawz

an1malclawz

I have a question for sexuals, is that hot feeling what sexual attraction feels like or can asexuals feel that hot feeling too? I know I don't feel that hot feeling.

test account

Personally, when I feel sexual attraction, that is, a purely sexual response to the physical presence of another person, it doesn't make me feel hot (at least my attention hasn't been on my temperature so maybe that's not true!). Sexual attraction makes me feel agitated, aggressive and submissive both at once, smells are more noticeable, and my skin feels more sensitive. I feel a magnetic pull to the other person which is sometimes embarrassing because it's so powerful. I become very aware of my own body, and the space between my body and theirs, and a kind of angsty frustration that we aren't naked and rubbing our skin against each other. Fortunately very few individuals have ever affected me that way. I would go nuts otherwise.

The hot feeling might be something other people feel though. I just can't relate to it myself.

Guest Jay26

Agree with Averillo. Arousal is different than attraction. I can be aroused, but to be hot for somebody to want to have sex with them. Not really there for me.

Archived