Worst way you've been hit on ?

Queen-Of-Spiders

Sockstealingnome

I'm reviving this topic because I feel it's a good one. This isn't any one instance so much as a common occurrence. I have a history of being hit on by anime geeks who fantasize about having an Asian girlfriend. I think that weirds me out more than someone finding me sexually attractive.

I'm reviving this topic because I feel it's a good one. This isn't any one instance so much as a common occurrence. I have a history of being hit on by anime geeks who fantasize about having an Asian girlfriend. I think that weirds me out more than someone finding me sexually attractive.

that is called "yellow fever" or "asian fetish" my friend....

and if you ever come in contact...RUN THE HELL AWAY

Okey. I am not a beauty, I can admit that meself, and I have a pleasure to be left alone mostly, if couple times when a drunk-man had an idea to pat my ass and say something is not counted. How ever..

once this summer I was walking to a busstop where was some dude (D) already waiting for a bus. After a moment he greeted me and then after for moment of silence he asked me if I would like to have a cup of coffee with him. I said no thank you.

D: - Maybe tea then?

- No thank you.

D: - Hot chocolate perhaps?

- No.

D: - How about would you like to go out with me to see a movie sometimes?

- No.

D: - Hey, I only want to go out with a beautiful woman like you. Maybe a walk?

- No.

D: - We could change our phonenumbers and I could call you? Or you could just got my number.

- I dont think that is gonna happen.

D: - You got a beautiful long neck, I bet a necklace would fit nicely on it.

D: - I like slim, tall women.

And so on, I dont remember precisely how that went but it continued for a while, until the bus finally came..

D: - Okey, I got it. Maybe I should ask again when you are in a better mood!

O.O

(I mean, WTF??!? Maybe he was thinking I am playing "hard to catch" or I dont know. Awkward.)

Maybe not "the most horrible" moment, but I would say the most awkward situation I`ve been.

was he hot? hahah no no just kidding...

WoodwindWhistler

Since we're talking creepy so much, here . . . I thought this might be relevant.

Recently I've been re-examining some memories of my grandfather, who passed away a little while ago.

Anybody have that uncle who wanted you to sit in his lap, even when you were fourteen or fifteen and it would be getting inappropriate? -_-

I've been getting some vibes like this from my grandfather- from when I was a bit younger- and know, that I was always tall for my age- I think then, it flew completely over my head, and he didn't do anything like touch me inappropriately or restrict my freedom of movement or make me feel uncomfortable, but looking back through the lens of age, well, some of the things he did just seemed a little too friendly, and his gaze was . . . off sometimes.

Maybe I'm just imagining things. And I really hate thinking that way about him. But there you go. If someone who loves you in a familial setting also finds you physically attractive, I mean, I could imagine it would be very confusing, frustrating, and even upsetting on their end, as well, right? :(

(though I would expect this to happen more with brothers and sisters, not generation-removed relatives)

• 1 month later...

I think this is a good place for venting, so I'll revive it. Besides, in my experience, the real creepers tend to come out during autumn when they can wear long coats :angry:

Have anyone seen Black Swan? You know that scene on the tube, when the old man starts making these disgusting kissing sounds towards her? Well, that happened to me yesterday. It was an older man as well and he kept trying to make me look at him. I'm 99 % sure he unzipped his pants as well and would have flashed me if I turned to look at him.

Another incident from yesterday was when a guy gave me a slow once-over and then winked. He made me really uncomfortable with the way he looked at me, so I moved out where there was more people.

Sockstealingnome

Have anyone seen Black Swan? You know that scene on the tube, when the old man starts making these disgusting kissing sounds towards her? Well, that happened to me yesterday. It was an older man as well and he kept trying to make me look at him. I'm 99 % sure he unzipped his pants as well and would have flashed me if I turned to look at him.

Ugh. :wacko: Did this happen in a public place? I can't imagine he'd be brave enough to try that with spectators around.

Ugh. :wacko: Did this happen in a public place? I can't imagine he'd be brave enough to try that with spectators around.

It happened on the bus, actually.

Oh god.... that sounds terrible. I hate it when people won't stop hitting on you in public... its icky. Course I generally don't notice... what my roommate is for.

Oh god.... that sounds terrible. I hate it when people won't stop hitting on you in public... its icky. Course I generally don't notice... what my roommate is for.

That reminded me of something that happened to my friend when she was on the bus one day. This guy in a bulky coat was sitting by her, and she noticed that his arm wasn't in the arm of his coat. But there was this... odd movement under his coat. She got up and stood on the other end of the bus, since there were no more seats.

Gho St Ory Qwan

That reminded me of something that happened to my friend when she was on the bus one day. This guy in a bulky coat was sitting by her, and she noticed that his arm wasn't in the arm of his coat. But there was this... odd movement under his coat. She got up and stood on the other end of the bus, since there were no more seats.

I may have put this on ages ago but, that reminds me of when my little sister and I were on a bus going home in our youth. We were on opposite sides of the bus but parallel, and I saw a man sitting 2 rows behind her looking at her. Then noticed he was openly masturbating.

I remember just staring in horror then he noticed me, gazed at me for a prolonged period of time then looked from my sister to me.

There wasn't even any change in him having been caught. The idea he was staring at her when doing that though.

ugh.

Well I told the bus driver as we got off but I dunno if it did much.

• 1 month later...

When I was about 17 I was sitting in a coffee shop when this guy, in his 40s I would guess, began chatting me up. He told me I was cute. I said thanks. "How big are you, kid?" he asked. I answered innocently "about 5'11 I think." He looked confused at first and then laughed "You're funny, no really, how big are you?" I started getting annoyed "I just told you". He then whispered "I meant how big is your dick?" I got up from my chair and said something like "dude, gross!" loud enough for the rest of the shop to take notice and got out of there as fast as I could.

Some years ago there was, I think it was a party for an anime fan group thing or something like that. I was talking with some guy about what series we had watched, one of which was Naruto. (It's about ninjas, just in case people don't know. That's important for the next part.) He was nice and all, but then after some chatting, he asked me if I wanted to know what ninjas taste like. Meaning, did I want to kiss him. Which totally weirded me out. If I wasn't so weirded out I think I would've cracked up laughing at him. What a ridicuous line! And no, I wasn't very interested in the taste of ninjas.

Even more years ago, I was in France. I had one day to spend in Paris, and was just walking, looking around, alone. At some point a man came to talk to me, asking normal stuff like where I'm from and how I'm liking France. Then he asked how old I was, I said 19. And he said "Good, you're not... young." Eh, ookaay... I'll be going over there now. Nice meeting you, bye. Creep.

Sockstealingnome

He was nice and all, but then after some chatting, he asked me if I wanted to know what ninjas taste like. Meaning, did I want to kiss him.

Are you sure he meant kissing and not the, um, down under area.

Gho St Ory Qwan

He was nice and all, but then after some chatting, he asked me if I wanted to know what ninjas taste like. Meaning, did I want to kiss him.

I thought this...

Two creepy-looking teenagers smiled (really really creepily) and told me that I had a nice ass. I was 12. Where was Chris Hansen when I needed him?

I was working one day when in my peripheral vision I saw a customer sit down on the bench slightly across from me. The bench was too far away for him to be waiting there for help so I went on with my business. After about ten minutes he comes up to me and says "I'm sorry for staring at you." Me "buhwha?" "I just thought that you were beautiful." He goes on asking me if I was in high school (I'm not) and I was giving him neat little put downs because I was at work and didn't want to make a scene, but he was giving me creepy feelings.

Finally, after he's been bugging me for five minutes I turn to a coworker and ask her where something goes on the carts behind me. She looks at me and sees him and pulls me away saying she'll just show me where it goes on the shelf. In the shelves she tells me that that guy has been coming around hitting on every female worker there (I was subbing so this was news). I wait a minute for the guy to leave the counter before I go back. He then proceeds to stare at me for the next twenty minutes. I was sooooo glad when he left.

My brother's friend asked me to hang out. Me, being nice and not realizing he was asking me out in that sorta way, said yes. Then, after realizing he "liked" me, ignored him altogether. Several weeks later he facebook messages me and asks why I never called. So I explained that I didn't like him like that and would rather just be friends. That's when he said he didn't want to date me and he pretty much said he just wanted to have sex with me.

I realize some people would maybe take that as a compliment, but I had never been so insulted in my life.

Great Thief Yatagarasu

I just remembered one which was both really weird, kinda creepy and yet REALLY awesome all at the same time. I was in a HMV shop in the game section, and they had one of those tester machines for a new fighter game (I think it might have been Street Fighter, but I dunno), and I decided to wait until the people who were on there were done. While I was waiting, this big group of what looked like your stereotypical black gangsta dudes came up next to me, and one of them started up a conversation. I can't QUITE remember what he said (it was a long while ago), but I do remember his tone was VERY flirty and, IIRC, he did keep calling me pretty and other pet names. Thing is, I was by myself, so while what he was doing wasn't so threatening, I was intimidated by the fact that he had all his friends with him and I was alone. So, the guys who were on the tester machine leave, and I go to have my game real quick so I could leave, and he offers to play against me (in a joking, flirty way). I said yes, pointing out that I'm a complete noob, and he said that was fine. Turns out that HE WAS AMAZING. BY GOD, HE HAD MAD SKILLZ. So my one game was over quite quickly, I said thanks, and I left. It was weird, but I don't think I really minded that time, since he seemed quite friendly and respectful about it.

Sockstealingnome

I just remembered one which was both really weird, kinda creepy and yet REALLY awesome all at the same time. I was in a HMV shop in the game section, and they had one of those tester machines for a new fighter game (I think it might have been Street Fighter, but I dunno), and I decided to wait until the people who were on there were done. While I was waiting, this big group of what looked like your stereotypical black gangsta dudes came up next to me, and one of them started up a conversation. I can't QUITE remember what he said (it was a long while ago), but I do remember his tone was VERY flirty and, IIRC, he did keep calling me pretty and other pet names. Thing is, I was by myself, so while what he was doing wasn't so threatening, I was intimidated by the fact that he had all his friends with him and I was alone. So, the guys who were on the tester machine leave, and I go to have my game real quick so I could leave, and he offers to play against me (in a joking, flirty way). I said yes, pointing out that I'm a complete noob, and he said that was fine. Turns out that HE WAS AMAZING. BY GOD, HE HAD MAD SKILLZ. So my one game was over quite quickly, I said thanks, and I left. It was weird, but I don't think I really minded that time, since he seemed quite friendly and respectful about it.

What would have made that even more awesome is if you had manage to beat him.

Great Thief Yatagarasu

What would have made that even more awesome is if you had manage to beat him.

It was an X-Box controller, which I'm not used to (I'm more of a Playstation and Nintendo person), and it was a game I'd never played. He, meanwhile, knew the super move combos off the top of his head and employed them at will. I was destroyed in seconds (I think it WAS Street Fighter, actually, because I think I was playing as Chun-Li). It was one of those glorious moments when a person who appears to be closely following a stereotype manages to blow all expectations out of the water - because despite looking like a gangsta, it was clear that he was GOOD, and that he'd put real time in learning how to play. I remember being weirded out at the time, but in hindsight, it's a fond memory.

I worked at one of my dad's bistro outlets over the summer as a cashier. This particular outlet is called Sinfully Asian (think about.... think about it....). I know.... I know... the name.... really? Yes, I know. Sigh.... bear in mind that I'm also Chinese.

This guy came up to pay for his stuff. While I was punching in his order, he started talking (that was a bad move):

Him: So... Sinfully Asian. What do you think about the name?

Me: (Still punching in the stuff, not really in the mood to talk) It could be better.

Him: Well, if I google that, what do you think I'll find?

Me: Uh... I don't know.

Him: I bet I'll find some.... really interesting things.

Me: .... yeah, you could try. That'll be $.$$ please.

So.... very.... awkward.... *cringes*

Ahah, no, this didn't occur to me, at all. Another asexual moment for me then? :D No, I'm not at all sure he didn't mean that other thing. (Yuck!) He might have, but I sure hope he didn't.

...now I'm grossed out... Time to forget about that encounter again. Never, ever, think about that again.

fullmetal heart

I was at the mall with my friends and I went to get a Christmas present for my sister and this dude comes up to me and says "hey babe nice chest do you know what would look great on it me" lets just say I went and got the guy from the group to go with me

• 2 weeks later...
reasonsfordefyingreason

Urgh too many examples to list. I genuinely don't understand this behaviour. Do guys (obviously women can behave this way but all my experiences were with boys in my school) really think that a girl will be stupid enough to be impressed by this behaviour? Have they actually got any kind of experience this way? I would genuinely like to know what runs through people's heads when they scream that kind of comment or start invading your personal space.

I've also had plenty examples of guys accidentally getting way too close or touching something they shouldn't. Interestingly enough they tend to be far more embarrassed by it than me. This happened fairly recently and it really ticked me off. I was waiting outside a classroom and a younger boy (around S3) was walking down the corridor messing around with a bouncy ball. It got away from him and fell next to my feet. He bent down to get it and his face ended up inches from my groin. I doubt this was a deliberate attempt to perv on me as he didn't even seem to register my presence and immediately straightened up and walked off when he picked the ball up. I still got pretty angry though. You'd think someone would notice and apologise for that type of thing. I'm really oblivious half the time and I'd notice something like that. Although compared to some of the perverts that some of you people have come across (I'm kinda suprized no ones tried to have some of them arrested.) my experiences haven't been too horrible.

Sockstealingnome

I was waiting outside a classroom and a younger boy (around S3) was walking down the corridor messing around with a bouncy ball. It got away from him and fell next to my feet. He bent down to get it and his face ended up inches from my groin. I doubt this was a deliberate attempt to perv on me as he didn't even seem to register my presence and immediately straightened up and walked off when he picked the ball up. I still got pretty angry though. You'd think someone would notice and apologise for that type of thing.

Maybe he was really embarrassed? I know I have a tendency to clam up when I'm embarrassed.

Been followed by this guy who didn't seem to speak English too well, repeating "Are you married or engaged?" Erm...

I think the worst was was one time I was in a bus station and a guy came up to me and basically asked if we could go to the bathroom so he could suck me off.... obviously I said no.

Chrysanthalis

Haha, the only time I've had was when I was at the pool and I was climbing out of the deep end, and some random guy I hadn't even noticed made some comment along the lines of 'your ass is so tight'. I gave him a death glare and ran away XD

I think I've perfected my death glare. :lol:

There was this guy who followed my friend and I down the street when we were going to the store and kept asking us how old we were, etc.... We lost him pretty quick. Also, he looked several years younger (and a few inches shorter than my friend) so I didn't feel threatened, just weirded out.

Then there was the time when I and a friend (same one) were chilling in the park, meditating, and this (older) guy rides up on his bike and asks my friend for her number!!!!

There have probably been others, too, but they went so far over my head they went into orbit...around Saturn.

I've had several pretty awkward experiences with getting hit on, but the absolute worst was when I went to a new optometrist last year. It was my first year at college (I have since transfered to another school) and I had developed calcium deposits on my cornea. I went to a new optometrist to see if he could see if the meds my other doc gave me were working. Then in the middle of the exam he starts asking weird questions, like how my birth control pills were working out for me and if I had a boyfriend or anyone I sleep with regularly (he tried to say it was relevent to the exam when I gave him a weird look). Then moved his hand toward my leg. I got really uncomfortable and just kind of moved away without saying much. And I never went back. I've been hit on in weird ways before, but that was the first time someone did it so...disturbingly.

Archived