Does anyone do the ring thing?

$45 USD with shipping and handling. $39.95 for just the ring.

I wear an onyx one, but before I had it I took some black embroidery floss and braided that around my finger.

yes. :) it's just the normal 4 aces. [i used to turn ace of hearts to face upward all the freaking time xD]

I have two hematite bracelets I wear 24/7 on each wrist (though I've been doing that for years, sometimes I used to wear copper, but I like the look of the hematite better). If I had a ring, I'd probably only worry about it sliding off and losing it to be honest.

Beneatheblue

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/Jasphiel/Picture3.jpg[/img]

here is my ring. It's hematite-we'll see how long it lasts. I did get a strange look at some lady when I got groceries yesterday. I'm not sure if she thought I was gay or not but I also had on my wedding ring.

do some people think it means you're gay? I'm sure I'll get a few questions at work and I'll just say it's symbolic, google it.

002-2.jpg

String Rings, cause it's cheaper to replace the rings when I lose them.

I'm thinking of saving enough money to get one of the really inexpensive plain tungsten rings on Amazon. They look great, and they're hypoallergenic apparently, which is great for me.

PRETTY!! It seems very thick, but it's pretty.

I love seeing the variations that we all manage to find. That's half the fun.

Same thing Wineblood remarked on the ring pictures topic. Yeah, it's pretty thick. And it's also slightly bigger in size than my usual. :lol:

This hasn't been an issue so far however, except that it tends to slip away in certain occasions. I'm hoping to find a metal black ring soon as well. Some of the pictures I've seen of rings belonging to other users are totally dibs!

Beneatheblue

Same thing Wineblood remarked on the ring pictures topic. Yeah, it's pretty thick. And it's also slightly bigger in size than my usual. :lol:

This hasn't been an issue so far however, except that it tends to slip away in certain occasions. I'm hoping to find a metal black ring soon as well. Some of the pictures I've seen of rings belonging to other users are totally dibs!

I love your hands! they are pretty and slender. Mine are short and stumpy...ugh LOL. If I could grow my fingers...I would.