International AAW11: call for translations

Sleeping Beauty

Sleeping Beauty

I don't know when the contents will be available. So I hope it's not but I don't know anything more than you. I depend on them and they are taking their long time.

I'm sorry :(

I don't know when the contents will be available. So I hope it's not but I don't know anything more than you. I depend on them and they are taking their long time.I'm sorry :(

Hey Sleeping Beauty, it's okay, don't need to apologise, it's not your fault ;). And I too hope this will eventually come out.

Sleeping Beauty

I know it's not my responsibility but someone should take them and since nobody is I'll take them.

Hope! I (still) have that, too! :)

But I think, if we want to finish this Project, we really should begin.. at some Point..

However, I thougt, Asexual Awareness Week 2011 will be October 23-29..

So, is there already anything to translate? And if not, when will it be?

Måskemigselvetsted

Hey! (:

I think Dave have a point.. Will you ask them if they have finished some of the text? If they have, we could just start with translating that, and then we wouldn't have to translate all of it later, when the rest is finished.

And just to let you know: I don't know what you actually do, but anyway, I'm sure you are doing a good job! Not your fault that the text isn't finished yet. It probably takes a lot of work, too..

:cake:

Hey! (:

I think Dave have a point.. Will you ask them if they have finished some of the text? If they have, we could just start with translating that, and then we wouldn't have to translate all of it later, when the rest is finished.

And just to let you know: I don't know what you actually do, but anyway, I'm sure you are doing a good job! Not your fault that the text isn't finished yet. It probably takes a lot of work, too..

I know the 101 is pretty much done, at the very least. I could confirm this and send it over to you?

Thanks so much everyone for volunteering to translate!

Måskemigselvetsted

I know the 101 is pretty much done, at the very least. I could confirm this and send it over to you?

That's awesome! But you should probably send it to Sleeping Beauty instead - it's her with the e-mails :P

And your welcome - I'm happy being able to help!

Sleeping Beauty

Hey! (:

Last time I asked it was yet to be confirmed as the official version. Thank you for sharing the news. :cake:

• 4 weeks later...
Sleeping Beauty

I sent a new email, if anyone didn't received it let me know.

I don't know if I'm too late or if you have already enough people, but I'm native in German and would like to help. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
Måskemigselvetsted

In the last email she (Sleeping Beauty) wrote that rumours said the text are meant to be ready for translation in the end of the month.. Since I got the mail the 29nd of June I think it's the end of July. And there is still some time left before July is over!

But of course, if anything new is known, an update would be nice ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Måskemigselvetsted

Bump

Anything new? Anyone who knows of any progress?

I've just had my second school day and is already drowning in homework, hoping it's going better for you guys!

Sleeping Beauty

I feel personally responsible for that even if it's not up to me. Still nothing. I'm going to discuss it with my referent in the committee as soon as he appears on skype and I'll let you know very soon. I'm sorry for how things went :(

• 3 months later...

Archived