What's your opinion of the penis?

Yes, it's disgusting to have penis. If i've had one, sure i would want to cut it.

Genitalia is disgusting, too. But i'm not interested in mine. I'm just using it when i'm peeing.

But, i want to ask a thing: When you're feeling like that, what about your sperms? Are these still pop out from your penis?

The penis is convenient for peeing. That much is undeniable. Beyond that it's kinda a nuisance.

The male Genitalia looks liked a diseased sausage, but I still think it's the better of two evils when compared to the axe wound, plus you can pee from a distance.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

...but the axe wound is so cute when it's had a haircut! :wub: :lol: and the diseased sausage is so responsive to petting, how could you not squeeze it to bits, the little rascal? :P :lol: :lol:

Mr. Shuttershy

I see no perks to be able to 'pee wherever', but I have a pretty good bladder control.

But I think the penis is.. Angry looking when erect. And its all together a vile part. But I'm not a fam of male anatomy anyway. I find that are girls are prettier. Oddly enough, the vagina doesn't bother me. And I think breasts are pretty gorgeous : )

It's useful for speeding up urination.

That's about it. It's kind of just...there, and I don't care about it either way. I don't have any need for it to be gone, but I doubt I'd be too bothered if it was. It can get in the way sometimes though - if it sat inside and deployed like a telescope when needed that'd be ideal.

It's a part of the body like any other...

I mean, people say that it's ugly, but there are uglier parts, no? :lol:

Anyhow, it's not that bad, in my opinion. =/

I think it is quite disgusting really. And am I the only one that gets freaked out by the idea of erections :o The idea of it changing size and shape just majorly freaks me out and I find it really weird. I am so glad I dont have one

Oh gosh penis lol... Even though I probably say penis the most out of anyone I know and make the most jokes about it... penis is real gross looking.

The Chaos Heart

The reason why I ask is because I've always disliked having one. It gets in the way and is therefore sometimes uncomfortable. I would much prefer having nothing there at all (but would never consider sugically removing it, just to be clear!)

I want to hear your opinions, specifically male opinions but all answers are welcome.

I hope I'm not alone on this! :blush:

You are most certainly not alone. I feel the exact same way as you do (although I am considering getting it surgically removed). It does just get in the way, doesn't it?

Midnight Lady

It's a part of the body like any other...

I mean, people say that it's ugly, but there are uglier parts, no? :lol:

Anyhow, it's not that bad, in my opinion. =/

Agree :)

Midnight Lady

I think circumcised penises look at bit naked.

And ones with condoms on look dressed up??? :lol:

I think circumcised penises look at bit naked.

And ones with condoms on look dressed up??? :lol:

It would depend on the occasion as the penis may look overdressed and silly wearing a raincoat if it wasn't raining and no storm was approaching!

TMI warning ...

I'm a romantic asexual woman. i have never understood why sexual men say their penis is the most sensitive part of the body. When they are in love with a girl, they want sex, and oral, and or anal... but always something with the penis... I always felt frustrated about it, as I want a man who only uses his penis to pee with, nothing more! LOL :unsure:

Do you, asexual men, only see your penis like.. "it's what I pee with.. That's all I'm doing with it..." LOL ..? I don't know how else to ask this question.. :huh:

It does look like asexual men do NOT think their penis is 'the most sensitive part of their body'. :blush:

I also wanted to add, I hate the look of a penis, it's soooooo unappealing to me ..ughh... and I think, even though I am asexual, I like circumcised penisses more then a 'normal' one, because it looks cleaner (and probably IS cleaner too, but also needs to be washed every day.................... :rolleyes: ), because a 'normal' penis just looks like a smaller version of an elephant-nose...

However, it is strange... I do like to give a handjob, but ONLY on the pants, never on the fleshy. :blush:

• 8 months later...
crimsonglass123

Geek talk i wish i could press a magic tab key and enter SexChange (fallout new Vegas) i consider myself a asexual male lesbian or a woman with out the woman troubles but a hate having a penis so weird looking and whats the deal with the different skin tone and the seam i`d feel wrong just asking someone to think of it never mind put it in them no thanks.

CrazyCatLover

Female here. On one hand, penises are more efficient and reduce the chance of urinary tract infections. On the other hand, the look really weird. If I had one, I don't think I'd mind. Definitely don't have any penis envy though (and apparently can't spell penis either -- had to remember the "pen 15 club" to get it right).

Another vote for "somewhat convenient for peeing, horrible nuisance otherwise, and generally unpleasant to look at". Very much wish I wasn't stuck with one, or at the very least it were unable to go into, uh, "action mode"... as that's always a cause of discomfort and estrangement from my body, not to mention major shame if it happens in a social situation. :(

Silvernight

I find genitalia majorly disgusting, the male genitalia in particular. I suppose it's not a healthy view but I can't help it. And when I found out just how big that thing is (not directly, thank you very much), eek! :wacko: Guess I prefer a vagina, at least it doesn't dangle like an overgrown sausage.

us men can use a wall/bush etc for a pee, you girlies cant (unless you have a shewee) so that is one major advantage, apart from that errr hmmm.

I don't really like dangly bits, though I don't have a problem with the organ itself per se.

It's just, if given the option, I'd be like a lizard.

Considering that I came off the assembly line with the wrong parts, I would gladly trade my girl parts to someone who wanted to get rid of their boy parts. Circumcised only please. Maybe I should put an ad on craigslist...

I think genitals serve there purpose for waste removal. It can be a tad harder for the vagina to remove waste as it cannot be "aimed" or otherwise directed. But I can see how the penis might be more of a hassle, especially with libido.

Vampyremage

Please do not revive threads that have not been active for more than six months. If you wish to discuss this topic further, you are welcome to create a new thread for it.

Thread closed due to necromancy.

Vampyremage

Asexual Q&A Moderator