Does anyone know the name of this movie about an aromantic newswoman?

Once on showtime I saw this movie about this female anchor lady who is an aromantic sexual who started off trying to get ahead by sleeping with whomever including other women just to get ahead. Meanwhile this famous local news anchor had a private life where she had a nice house in a upscale neighborhood living quite happy by herself! She is a solo romantic and kinky too as she films herself masturbating and keeps the tapes for herself to later watch her own self get frisky in bed.

On the other side of town is this jerk who somehow obtains a copy of her tapes ends up being infatuated by the well known anchorwoman and ends up leaving his girlfriend for this on air personality in the end, but at first is obsessed with trying to locate the masturbator! Somehow the tape ends up at the studio and gets aired so all can see the news anchor make love to herself. She gets fired and later hired by an entertainment and gossip station as they felt she had an edge with what they were looking for in their personalities. A famous news anchor who is a kinky masturbator and self lover is that edge. Plus, she was after the job anyway and slept around to get it.

It ended where the woman accepted her stalker as a boy toy even when she asked him to leave! The idiot who left one girl for another even stated at one point that the newslady is physically attracted to herself and looks at hers owns reflection in store windows. That is kinky for him and he will not stop stalking her unless she asks him to stop staking and until then he is a boy toy weirdo.

Does anyone know this movie's name? I would like to download it and see it as I think it has a nice story minus the stalker.

Moved to World Watch.

-Tanzy, Off-A mod