Any other young Hetero-Asexual's on here?

antiwar94

honor is all

I'm a 21-year-old (confused) hetero-romantic. Soon to be 22.

here's another hetero-romantic

Beyourownspotlight

-raises hand- I'm 17 :D and hetroromantic :D

But I know what you mean, alot of people on here either seem to be aromantic or homoromantic , well in my eyes :|

infernalhell666

Yo,

Heterosexual asexual, and a rather romantic chap here !!!

I am 24, does that make me young?

I tried, tested, hated and deleted accounts on Tumblr and Twitter, does that make me old?

:)

Ive just turned 20, and i feel even now! im hetero romantic asexual,

not ready for relationships yet but would love a close friend to cuddle with !!!

Good morning midnight! Zoe S Toth- a proud 19 year old heteroromantic asexual female!

yeah i am definitely a hetero-romantic asexual!

young as can be (But sadly i will be turning 18 next week...so far terrified)i don't want to be old...

17 year-old hetero-asexual. It's kind of strange, I don't really want a girlfriend, as much as just a female friend that I'm particularly close to and spend a lot of time with. Unfortunately, these relationships rarely move past the platonic stage without some kind a sexual activity. Which is why it's only happened to me once lol

OMG i was thinking the same thing too this weekend. Actually when i was talking to my friend about "life" stuff this is just what i imagine..i mean we can always have friends of the opposite sex, but sometimes you just want that one person who will be there without pressure and more like a soulmate than anything.

*raises hand*

16 years old, hetero-asexual (female bodied who likes guys :) )

Archived