Any other young Hetero-Asexual's on here?

antiwar94

I hope there are.......it feels like most of you are Aromantic.

It's makes me feel like I'll be alone forever, because of the tiny percentage of Hetero-Asexuals that seem to be out there. And I would a Sexual but it's more complicated so I'd prefer someone else more like me.

And any people I've seen that are like me, so far, they've just been older people.

You need to spend more time in JFF that where we all hide hang out :lol:

Yep hi im 17 heteroromantic and sworn of relationships (again [itll last as long as it takes for a girl to smile at me :rolleyes: :lol: ] )

I think the main reason there is a large number of double as is because hetros may not realise their ace as we are atreated to people just not like that (for a long time i thought i was in the majority then when i realised i wasnt i just thought it was me, till i found AVEN :wub: )

p.s. love the avatar ;)

Great, I'm not alone. And what is JFF?

Thanks for the comment on the avatar btw. :)

There are a few of us hanging around :)

And also, great avatar

EDIT- Is 20 young? I don't feel old at all...

Just for fun a sub-forum not just for hetro’s but it’s a good way of meeting a lot of people

Depends what you mean by young - I'm a 21yr old (hopeless) heteromantic if that helps

Yeah I agree JFF is a pretty good place to hang around and meet people.

Hmm I'm Grey Romantic so I can't be of much help here.

Yeah, I consider 20 and 21 pretty young.

I'm gonna be 17 in 7 days, which will great, though I'm already starting to feel old, even though I know I'm not. xD

Lady Heartilly

I'm heteromantic and 24. I can't seem to not be in a relationship for very long before I get a crush on another guy and start wanting to pursue a new relationship again. I wish there were more aces out there. :(

Heteromantic ace of 25 years here~

Sleeping Beauty

22 and I think I can say I am. I have a slight preference to men which put in the contingencies of my life makes me more on the hetero side. And I relate most to the male mind anyway, in whichever body. But anyway, definitely not aromantic :blush: I get romantic crushes pretty easily :mellow:

17 year-old hetero-asexual. It's kind of strange, I don't really want a girlfriend, as much as just a female friend that I'm particularly close to and spend a lot of time with. Unfortunately, these relationships rarely move past the platonic stage without some kind a sexual activity. Which is why it's only happened to me once lol

I'm a heteroromatic asexual ^^ 20 years old...

This post comforts me. I've cried before thinking that I would never find a guy who was a hetero-asexual, as well :D

Asexy Existentialist

I'm romantic and almost 20. I don't know what kind of romantic, though... hetero? Pan? Demi? It's all so confusing.

Bountiful Harvest

I'm 18 (soon to be 19 in exactly 2 months!!!) & Hetero-romantic ;) I think there are more of us than you think ^_^

EDIT: I'm currently questioning though, recent & past events have made me doubtful of my romantic orientation :mellow:

curiously alive

i'm 15 years old!:)

i'm somewhere between heteroromantic and aromantic, lol.

passionatefriend61

Female and hetero-affectional (mostly). I like "affectional" more than "romantic" as a word.

20, almost 21.

22 and I think I can say I am. I have a slight preference to men which put in the contingencies of my life makes me more on the hetero side. And I relate most to the male mind anyway, in whichever body. But anyway, definitely not aromantic :blush: I get romantic crushes pretty easily :mellow:

Pretty much the above, except I'm 19.

EDIT: Oh, and as I'm male it's more that I have a slight preference to women. But I've had crushes on men. Romantic attraction confuses me to no end. >.<

Archived