Anyone feel sexy in flip flops

newton

I love wearing flip flops so I can feel so attractive for myself! I just love toes on people and especially love looking at mine!

not sexy but i do feel more comfortable wearing flip flop during the summer.

When at the beach I much prefer to walk barefoot. My feet aren't shoe-shaped and I can't bear anything between my toes such as thongs on sandals - give me blisters.

barefoot is best

until you go indoors and someone complaisn thier carpet is now covered with your minging feet

as a add on..the cat brought in a mouse today..chewed half of it..then left the gungy bits for me to tread on and get between my toes

Chickenpede

Actually, flip flops make me feel less sexy. I have quite long toes and they have lots of space between them, so no...

But I think that people who have short, tight toes do look nice in flip flops. For me it's sandals.

I enjoy wearing flip flops in the warm weather, but I don't ever feel sexy in them.

So, odd kind of tangent: I don't like the name flip-flop. I think it stems from the fact that my sisters, who are over ten years older than me, always called them thongs when I was younger. So I still call them thongs, and then get comments from people about how they didn't need to know what kind of underwear I was wearing. To which I retort that that would mean I'm wearing at least two pairs of underwear. People are just so silly about it, is all.

But yes, I do like thongs, but I don't like wearing them all the time.

vrazda verlaine

They make me walk like I have webbed feet, which is not very conducive to feeling sexy. :lol:

So, odd kind of tangent: I don't like the name flip-flop. I think it stems from the fact that my sisters, who are over ten years older than me, always called them thongs when I was younger. So I still call them thongs, and then get comments from people about how they didn't need to know what kind of underwear I was wearing. To which I retort that that would mean I'm wearing at least two pairs of underwear. People are just so silly about it, is all.

In New Zealand we call them jandals.

Australians tend to call them thongs, and it certainly resulted in a lot of misunderstood giggling with an australian friend of mine once. XD

I like using flip flops only at home . I don't like to go to street wearing flip floops all though a lot of people here do .

In New Zealand we call them jandals.

Australians tend to call them thongs, and it certainly resulted in a lot of misunderstood giggling with an australian friend of mine once. XD

Okay, so I totally want to start calling them jandals now. Sure, no one will know what I'm talking about, but that's half the fun!

When someone makes a underwear related comment I usually respond with something along the lines of, "Well, if I was talking about underwear, I would need to be wearing two, because there just isn't enough material on one."

• 3 weeks later...
Member33070

I hate flip flops, especially that little slapping sound when you walk and the weird feeling between your big toe and second toe. I find them super unappealing on other people too. Same with people who scoot their feet when they walk or wear heels or clip-clop around with their feet all heavy. Being graceful is beautiful to me.

Barefoot on the beach is best. Get some sand in your toes. ;)

I like flip flops...I hate having things on my feet and that is the closest i can be to barefoot and still have something on my feet. in the summer i often walk around barefoot and carry a pair of flip flops for when i go into am establishment that requiers shoes...

Archived