For 30-somethings and those around that age

test account

bluedragonwings

Oh I was amused. 😸 But it’s actually true for me too. 

1 hour ago, bluedragonwings said:

But it’s actually true for me too. 

Me 3. I think it's a good thing though. Without self-doubt one's fate would be set in stone.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't trust myself either. What was I thinking when I voluntarily took on a ton of responsibility??? 

"Aw, fluff"?

• Like 2
bluedragonwings

Fluffy in heart?

That looks like a throw pillow you'd put on a revolving circular bed. 

• Like 1
bluedragonwings

Maybe like a hair ball in the shape of a heart. 

On 4/1/2019 at 2:44 AM, LVG said:

crochetheartpillow.jpg

White heart and not red... so pure.

bluedragonwings

Sure. I am not married. I dont own property. And I rent a friends basement. But I actually got a tax refund this year because of that. One of the only people I know who did.

That's it. This year is the big jump. Hello the 'you're allowed not to be old as long as you don't wanna be part of the young club anymore' aka imma be 30 in a few months 🤔

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Kahlan said:

That's it. This year is the big jump. Hello the 'you're allowed not to be old as long as you don't wanna be part of the young club anymore' aka imma be 30 in a few months 🤔

welcome to the over 30's ;)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kahlan said:

I guess I must've gotten lucky.  I either pass for a little teenage boy, or a 20-25 year old gal, and nobody young or old seems to be able to recognize the age gap unless I start talking about the past.  Just turned 34 last month.  I suppose it doesn't help that I'm only 5'2" 😄😂

• Like 1

My sister was going to the local high school to pick up her then-14 year old son. One of the teachers asked her if she just transferred to the school. She turns 40 in a couple months. 😂

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Spotastic said:

My sister was going to the local high school to pick up her then-14 year old son. One of the teachers asked her if she just transferred to the school. She turns 40 in a couple months. 😂

HAHAahaa Oh no 😄😂

• Like 1
njosnavelin
Spoiler

UORupmI.jpg

Bike -- Rain -- Darkness

DySh8ku.jpg

Frozen Charles River - Boston

idaAmJZ.jpg

Bike Rack (mine is on the right)

tEpAwZx.jpg
Legos

RN7CLwt.jpg

Park St

geCOg6u.jpg

Harvard Cat

lZqjdyO.jpg

Macie

Photos from my 35m film I processed. 

• Like 4
14 hours ago, AndrewT said:

welcome to the over 30's ;)

Shhh in a few months, Lemme enjoy my last days in the late 20s haha but thx. Plus in my mind I've always been like 72 or something ^^

13 hours ago, AceOfHearts_85 said:

I guess I must've gotten lucky.  I either pass for a little teenage boy, or a 20-25 year old gal, and nobody young or old seems to be able to recognize the age gap unless I start talking about the past.  Just turned 34 last month.  I suppose it doesn't help that I'm only 5'2" 😄😂

Ugh yeah these moments are weird. I look young still, to the point of having to prove my age with my ID quite often. Being confused for a boy can be embarrassing for me sometimes.

It makes the age thing awkward now... To be honest, there are some 12 yo that look 20 too so idk

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Kahlan said:

Ugh yeah these moments are weird. I look young still, to the point of having to prove my age with my ID quite often. Being confused for a boy can be embarrassing for me sometimes.

It makes the age thing awkward now... To be honest, there are some 12 yo that look 20 too so idk

Yep, I get carded everywhere.  Even at the movies for rated R films.  And you have to be at least 17 to purchase a ticket. 😭 Speaking of 12 yr olds, I can't believe there are literal CHILDREN who are bigger than me, that are towering over my head.  What the actual fk are they feeding these kids?! 😫

• Like 1
2 hours ago, AceOfHearts_85 said:

Yep, I get carded everywhere.  Even at the movies for rated R films.  And you have to be at least 17 to purchase a ticket. 😭 Speaking of 12 yr olds, I can't believe there are literal CHILDREN who are bigger than me, that are towering over my head.  What the actual fk are they feeding these kids?! 😫

Hahahaha must be all the crap everywhere around us. It can get spooky. I guess the next step in the human evolution is becoming giants xD

I do wonder how long am I gonna look younger than my age... is it always gonna be like that or am I gonna age abruptly in a short period of time 🤔

• Like 1
3 hours ago, AceOfHearts_85 said:

Speaking of 12 yr olds, I can't believe there are literal CHILDREN who are bigger than me, that are towering over my head.  What the actual fk are they feeding these kids?! 😫

I'm 5'10", and I'm dwarfed by presumably* school-kids, to the extent that I try to avoid walking anywhere I might find them. 

I still get asked for my ID and/or asked what I'm studying at school / what I'm going to be when I'm older. Imagine peoples' surprise when I explain that the last time I wore a uniform myself was last millennium. 

*Presumably they're kids and not cosplayers or disguised giraffes... but I'm not sure any more! 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, njosnavelin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

UORupmI.jpg

Bike -- Rain -- Darkness

DySh8ku.jpg

Frozen Charles River - Boston

idaAmJZ.jpg

Bike Rack (mine is on the right)

tEpAwZx.jpg
Legos

RN7CLwt.jpg

Park St

geCOg6u.jpg

Harvard Cat

lZqjdyO.jpg

Macie

Photos from my 35m film I processed. 

nice

6 hours ago, Raire said:

I'm 5'10", and I'm dwarfed by presumably* school-kids, to the extent that I try to avoid walking anywhere I might find them. 

I still get asked for my ID and/or asked what I'm studying at school / what I'm going to be when I'm older. Imagine peoples' surprise when I explain that the last time I wore a uniform myself was last millennium. 

*Presumably they're kids and not cosplayers or disguised giraffes... but I'm not sure any more! 

I'm only 5'2" so damn near everyone is taller than me.  But seriously though, a child should never be bigger than an adult.  There are 10 year olds lookin me straight in the eye.  It's a real confidence killer. 😫

Here's a little knee-slapper for ya.  I went to sign up for math assistance at the adult basic education center on my college campus, and the lady at the desk straight up asked me if I was there to complete my high school credits.  I'M 34!!!!!!!!! 😭😭😭

• Like 3
11 hours ago, AceOfHearts_85 said:

Hah, I was around 5'9" or 5'10" when I was 13. Now I'm 6'3". You are pretty tiny, though. 😄

2 hours ago, Spotastic said:

Hah, I was around 5'9" or 5'10" when I was 13. Now I'm 6'3". You are pretty tiny, though. 😄

Hey I'm travel size for convenience! 😂

• Like 1
4 hours ago, AceOfHearts_85 said:

Hey I'm travel size for convenience! 😂

Love that. My sister might want to steal it. 😄

• Like 1