Do you have a licence?  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • Yes, but don't have a car
    • No
    • No, but trying to get it
    • Other (please specify)

This poll is closed to new votes

I have a learner's permit, but I won't get my license until this summer. I won't have a car until then, and there's no point in paying for insurance when I won't have a car to drive.

Its kinda sad that i dont have one yet, well thats what i'll be aiming for this year

steve_asexual

yeah I've got one but don't have a car.

I passed my test as soon as I was old enough had a car for a year and then got rid of it (about 8 years since I had a car). Driving is boring much better gettin a train or bus. Where you can read a book listen to your music etc. without getting angry because your stuck in traffic again!!

Plus owning a car is soooo expensive.

I'm 23, and I'm taking log-book lessons at the moment so I can get my license. I've been putting it off for years but hopefully I'll stick with it this time. I'm a very nervous and over-cautious driver, and I have a hard time paying attention as much as I should. (I'm taking log-book because I'm REALLY not good under pressure and the idea of taking a test makes me really anxious. Log-book's 20 times more expensive, but meh).

The idea of controlling a vehicle that could kill myself or others scares the hell out of me. Probably doesn't help that I was involved in a head on collision a few weeks ago, which really drove home to me how dangerous driving can be.

So yeah, I'm still working on getting my license because I know it will mean alot more freedom in the future, and will help if I ever get a job. It's also a good way of forcing myself to face one of my fears in life.

I have a license, but I don't own a car due to the fact that almost everything is nearby including my job. Besides, I love taking public transit due to the peaceful nature, plus you don't have to get angry at other careless drivers. At least I don't have to worry about monthly automobile payments and the high cost of automobile insurance (more money in the bank for better things).

I don't drive, which makes me a major freak because absolutely everyone in my area drives, but I don't like cars and don't trust myself to concentrate behind the wheel. And I refuse to do it just because everyone else does. Story of my life.

Archived