日本語の会話

Raccoonwolf

こんにちは!

このthreadはちょっとふるいですけど、 日本語ではなしをしたいからかきます。私も日本語をならいます〜

うう〜ん〜

今かんがえばはなすことがない。。。

アニメを見ていますか? 私はほうろうむすこと言うあたらしいアニメが好きです。 protagonisがtranssexualの就学生の男と女。とてもすてきなアニメです。

私はちょっと馬鹿けれども、まあ、日本語をわからない人がこれを読みませんから大丈夫でしょうね。。。

こんにちは!

うう〜ん〜

今かんがえばはなすことがない。。。

アニメを見ていますか? 私はほうろうむすこと言うあたらしいアニメが好きです。 protagonisがtranssexualの就学生の男と女。とてもすてきなアニメです。

with a very rough translation

Hello!

This thread scratches it because I want to do a/the talk in Japanese, although it becomes vacant with a/the sifter a little bit. Do follow Japanese even I?

うう? 《主語なし》? it not?

《主語なし》Now I do not tell thought ば. . .

Are you seeing an/the animation? 《主語なし》I like the new animation that I say むす that will throw. Protagonis be the man and woman of the 就 student of transsexual. 《主語なし》It is a very fine animation.

《主語なし》It may be safe because the person who does not understand Japanese well, does not read this, even though I am foolish a little bit. . .

http://www.freetranslation.com/

こんにちは!

うう〜ん〜

今かんがえばはなすことがない。。。

Ooooh I wanna try!

"Hello!

This thread's a little old, but I want to speak in Japanese, so I'll write. I'm learning Japanese too.

Ummm...

'Now I can't think of what to talk about ["Now I can't think of how to say something?"] or 'Now I can't separate my thoughts...'

Do you watch anime? I like a new anime called "Hourou Musuko [Wandering Son]." The protagonists are men and women transsexual pre-college students. It's a great anime.

I'm a little foolish/stupid/uneducated... people who don't understand Japanese aren't reading this so that's probably ok, huh?"

I think I got most of it. Or at least I hope so... It's been a few years since I've done this.:ph34r:

Sorry for revealing your Japanese skills. :P

the Lady Ashuko

すぐに日本語のクラスに行かなければなりません。大好きだけど、本当に海に行きたいです。

XP 時間です。

私も大学で日本語を勉強しています。でも、2.5年間だけ勉強してきたので、あまり上手じゃありません。

初めてRaccoonwolfのポストを見た時、私も翻訳したかったですが、他人の方が速そうです。:)

ところで、日本語で言うと「(forum)thread」という意味がある言葉を知りませんが、「系の日本語」は「Thread's Japanese/Japanese of thread」と言う意味がありますか。「Japanese thread/Thread of Japanese」を書きたがっていれば、「日本語の系」の方がいいかもしれないと思うんですが… 

ところで、日本語で言うと「(forum)thread」という意味がある言葉を知りませんが、「系の日本語」は「Thread's Japanese/Japanese of thread」と言う意味がありますか。「Japanese thread/Thread of Japanese」を書きたがっていれば、「日本語の系」の方がいいかもしれないと思うんですが… 

I won't be able to explain this in Japanese. I'm stupid. :D I was thinking in "the return of the king" and translated "the thread of Japanese" in my head into "ito no nihongo" therefore...

... Gah. I can't think of anything to say now! 。。。 猫は奇麗です。 (ねこは きれい です。) :)

お元気ですか?

(お げんき ですか?)

** just putting down the hiragana for people.

To Mod: ask Bero what the title should be. :lol:

the Lady Ashuko

いいや、明日2つテストがあります。数学と日本語のテストです。 <_<

ハワイ大学で日本語の専攻しています。 :wacko: 去年テキサスから引っ越しました。日本語ばかりか、着物の着方や日本舞踊も勉強しています。

(いいや、あしたふたつテストがあります。すうがくとにほんごのテストです。

ハワイだいがくでにほんごのせんこうしています。きょねんテキサスからひっこうしました。にほんごばかりか、きもののきかたやにほんぶようもべんきょうしています。)

Herr Joseph von Löthing

Yes sir.

Yo, Bero, what should I change it to? :lol: Since Jicragg failed completely.

今、「ほうろうむすこ」はアニメですか?1年前に漫画を読みました、とても好きです。

最近 nook の中で「エルフェンリート」を読んでいます。それは私の一番好きなアニメですから。英語の Scanlation と日本語のバージョンが隔ページいて(every other page?)、むずかしい言葉は訳してから。

そして、iPhone で "Japanese Flip" のアップはすてきな... Bah, how do you say "app to help you study"? I really should take a proper class, just reading manga isn't enough to form sentences...

Edit: I've usually seen "thread" written 「スレ」 (short for スレッド) in forums, so I'd think this thread title should be "日本語のスレ". But I could be mistaken.

Yes sir.

Yo, Bero, what should I change it to? :lol: Since Jicragg failed completely.

Ahaha... good question, kind Herr. I was kinda hoping someone who speaks Japanese better than me would suggest something, alas... The only thing I know that'd be correct would be "日本語のトピック"--literally "Japanese topic," which is slightly lame. (I don't know what "threads" are called on Japanese forums.) Maybe "日本語の会話"--"Japanese discussion?" (Or does that need a で in there or something?) よく分かりませんが・・・

えー、私は日本語を大学で勉強してしまいます。好きですが、とても難しいし、スパイン語と勉強するし、もう勉強なしくて、良くないと思います。

• 3 months later...

I could use a Japanese living dictionary pen-pal. :lol:

I have a question... I think it's grammar because I can't find any words like this (looking up unknown Japanese words is hard). Basically:

"左の人…ここって男子校だって聞いてたけど…" (ask the person on the left about the boy's school here). - Except obviously that translation will be wrong because I suck.

I don't understand the bold part.

Unless somebody wants to be my walking, talking dictionary I'll presume I'll allowed to pester everybody in this thread. :unsure:

けど is an informal way to say "but". It is attached to the preceding sentence part (like が in ですが which whould be the formal equivalent).

聞いてた is the verb 聞く in te-form, and past tense.

As there is no context for the sentence, I do not understand clearly where "the person on the left" belongs to, but if it was the subject of the following sentence, it would translate as "The person on the left... heard that this school (ここ) is a boys school, but..."

It does not sound like you have been studying Japanese for a long time, so I'd suggest you concentrate on the grammar at first, and then you will gradually start to distinguish unknown words from grammar in texts that you see for the first time. ;)

-----

…って、誰か日本語で話したい人がいたら、遠慮なく話しかけてください!:D

Sometimes I wonder if I shove a crayon up my nose would I become smarter. I knew 'けど' was 'but'! I got confused with the -te form. I saw 'って' and presumed that was the end of the word and 'たけど' was a whole 'nother one.

I haven't started to learn the past -te form yet. I was having a happy life believing there wasn't yet another tense to learn. :lol: This language never stops giving.

Yes, I haven't been learning Japanese long (how long is long? :lol:) but the best way I learn is diving into the deep end and bashing my face against a wall no matter how hard it is.

The context of the statement is a choice in a Visual Novel between which of the two guys you talk to, so I presumed it would be a 'ask the guy on the left about the school', ah well. Since the other choice referred to the guy on the right.

I'm still trying to get the hang of all this Japanese slang. The teachers say: 'here are the rules of the Japanese language' and then nobody uses it. :P

Thank you very much, Mrs/Mr Smart-Person. ^_^

I wasn't really trying to look very smart, I just wanted to give some advice from my own experience of studying Japanese ;)

Your teacher is actually right, you should know the rules of the language in order to be able to communicate with Japanese people in a normal situation, it does not mean that you will always find these rules in manga etc. (or the other way round). Also it's useful to know the basic grammar rules to understand how (at least part of) the slang works.

I haven't started to learn the past -te form yet. I was having a happy life believing there wasn't yet another tense to learn. This language never stops giving.

te-form is not a tense btw [/smartass mode] xD I think it would be hard to construct a language with only ONE tense anyway :unsure: In Japanese there's only present and past tense, but there also lot of grammatical expressions to express future, or something similar to present perfect... So yeah, no language is easy to learn ;)

• 5 weeks later...
Raccoonwolf

ああ。。。

またこんにちわ! 私はこのthreadをわすれた見たいです。ごめなさい。^^;

私はまだまだ日本語でよく読めません見たいです。かんじがむずかしいいいいいーーー

日本に行った人がありますか? (<---あれをどう言えば良いですか?)私は行きたいが、今の学校とクラスが好きだからりゅうがくせいとして行くのはちょっとだめです。-.- 金がいないからきゅうじつのときに行くこともできません。でもいつか。。。!

I think I've missed something like this becoming its own thread or something... O.o Note to self, don't post somewhere and forget you did so. I'll put this to watch now...

ああ。。。

またこんにちわ! 私はこのthreadをわすれた見たいです。ごめなさい。^^;

私はまだまだ日本語でよく読めません見たいです。かんじがむずかしいいいいいーーー

日本に行った人がありますか? (<---あれをどう言えば良いですか?)私は行きたいが、今の学校とクラスが好きだからりゅうがくせいとして行くのはちょっとだめです。-.- 金がいないからきゅうじつのときに行くこともできません。でもいつか。。。!

「日本に行った人がありますか?」->「日本に行ったことがある人がいますか。」の方がいいと思いますが、私の日本語はまだまだですから、あまりよく知りません。 でも、人や動物について話せば、「いる」と言った方がいいですよ。:) 私の授業では、誰かが「人がある」と言えば、私の先生はいつも「Did you kill them?」などと言っています。

一年前、私は二ヶ月に日本の石川県で留学しました。ホームステーをしながら、私の大学のプログラムで毎日に三時間の授業を受けたりしました。一年間か半年間に留学することについて考えましたが、私も自分の大学の授業を受けたいし、日本に行くのはとても高いですから、行かないと思います。もちろん、いつか日本に戻りたいと思いますが。

(そして、かんじなしのバージョン:)

「にほんにいったひとがありますか?」->「にほんにいったことがあるひとはいますか。」のほうがいいとおもいますが、わたしのにほんごはまだまだですから、あまりよくしりません。 でも、ひとやどうぶつについてはなせば、「いる」といったほうがいいですよ。:) わたしのじゅぎょうでは、だれかが「ひとがある」といえば、わたしのせんせいはいつも「Did you kill them?」などと行っています。

いちねんまえ、わたしはにっかげつににほんのいしかわけんでりゅうがくしました。ホームステーをしながら、わたしのだいがくのプログラムでまいにちにさんじかんのじゅぎょうをうけたりしました。いちねんかんかはんとしかんにりゅうがくすることについてかんがえましたが、わたしもじぶんのだいがくのじゅぎょうをうけたいし、にほんにいくのはとてもたかいですから、いかないとおもいます。もちろん、いつかにほんにもどりたいとおもいますが。

Raccoonwolf

うあ、かんじがないバージョンを見たときにはもうかんじで読みました。まあ、れんしゅうですね。

私は二年前に日本語のべんきょうをはじめました。その前にひらがなをならいました。でもクリスマスにじゅぎょうはせいとがいなかったから終わりました。-.- 秋が来たら一年前のcourseをやりなおしてクリスマスのあとまだ4courseに行ってみる。でも一番良いならいがたがもちろん日本に行って日本人にはなすことです。。。

ところで日本のasexualのforumの名前はフィンランド語です!「Enkelien metsä」と言って日本語で「天使の森」です。°.^

• 9 months later...
harris-hijiri

Moi! Raccoonwolfさん、こんにちわ :)

私はnative Japaneseの「はりす」です。

Raccoonwolfさんは、フィンランド人ですか?

駐日フィンランド大使館(=Embassy of Finland in Japan)の、

Twitterは人気(=popular)ですよ! 53000人overがフォローしています。

https://twitter.com/#!/finembtokyo

Archived