sexual attraction strengths

an1malclawz

Is sexual attraction the whole package either its easy to notice or not, or can some sexuals have a hard time telling if they feel sexual attraction or not?

Well, I think that for plenty of sexuals, romantic attraction, sexual attraction and sexual desire are so tightly bound up that they don't give much thought to each separately. Now sexual desire in particular is more tricky, because there are lots of good reasons not you may not desire sex with someone even if you find them sexually attractive, collectively known as "the real world".

And, to be sure, I find some people marginally sexually attractive, and others very sexually attractive indeed. But that goes for other attractions, too.

But having felt strong sexual attraction, I'm not in any doubt what it feels like, or what it is.

Waterbottle20

It's EXTREMELY easy to notice. Actually, it's kind of annoying sometimes cuz it's shoved in your face. I can't even have a conversation with some people without thinking about how I wish I could just be rubbing down their whole body.... :S

Archived