So Confused

Truth.Be.Told

Truth.Be.Told

Hey there,

I was in need of some clarification about my asexual partner. I am new to this world and only recently did I discover what an asexual is. I am mainly confused as to what she is trying to tell me, or if she's trying to tell me anything at all. We tend to cuddle a lot but sometimes she takes it further but will suddenly pull back and ignore the fact that it ever happened or it will not happen again for some time. We have a happy relationship, but, I'm afraid one day I'm going to lose myself and go to far with her. I'm always tentative when it comes to the more intimate things because I never know how far I'm allowed to go. I realize I should talk to her about it, but, I was hoping I could get some advice before bringing it up. I understand if this post was a bit of a challenge to follow, I need to work on my writing skills.

Thank you.

Well, truth be told, everyone is different and that's just as true for asexuals as for sexuals. I really think the best thing you can do is talk to her. Best wishes! :)

We really can't advise you, Truth, because we don't know her. Talk with her very honestly, but gently. Tell her that you won't do anything she doesn't want you to, but you need to know what that is.

Talk to her about this if you haven't already. Don't let her ignore it or evade.

Archived