The A Life Team

37 members have voted

1. 1. Well, does it?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No
    • Other

Kitty Spoon Train

I can't really think of too many situations (other than 1-on-1 sexual situations) where asexuality really matters that much...

There are other aspects of my personality (eg. Extreme introversion) that make me far more boring - by typical social standards. :lol:

• 1 month later...
FabulousEnding

I find that asexuals, as they don't busy themselves with sex, busy themselves with many other things. I find them more interesting that most.

So true! Lack of interest in sex and dating has freed me up to explore all of my intellectual curiosities. Besides, exploring your full potential is so much more of a mental high than an orgasm.

I think, if anything, being asexual makes us less boring. Only about 1% of the entire world is asexual. That's basically one person out of a hundred--so that makes us pretty unique and interesting, right? :cake:

Apparently, I'm kind of boring, but that's due to many other factors, not my asexuality.

According to some people, ASEXUALS PARTY HARDEST, which makes us even less boring.. ^_^

WhenSummersGone

I don't believe it makes us boring at all. I actually think a lot of asexuals are quite smart because they have more time to have different interests. I'm not saying sexuals are dumb, at all, but seems like there's more time to do other things than worry about having sex or thinking about sex all the time. I myself don't think I'm too smart but I busy myself with other things.

• 2 months later...

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

Lady Girl, Moderator

Archived