"Seeking Platonic Sugar Daddy"??

mcsquared

I agree with you about this article being disturbing. It is definitely not what I picture a platonic relationship to be like. There is too much servitude on one side and a relationship, platonic or not, should not be one-sided. Of course everyone has there preferences and as shown by this artcle there is someone who actually prefers the described circumstances.

I think it sounds like a pretty good deal. Sign me up. Except for the 'having sex while you watch' bit. And I would rather be a pampered servant to another woman, but other than that...yes, please.

Cate

i think that definitely says something about the role some women choose to seek in our society. right now i'm thinking of the girls i went to high school with whose main objective for getting into college was, 'to meet an educated man and get married.' at least this ad isn't deceptive... :roll:

While I think it's lazy and self-centered, I say more power to her for being a lesbian and still asking for what regular straight women ask for. At least she already has a job and works her butt off. I know some women who refuse to get a job, live on welfare, child support and still have "sugar daddies". Insane.

I think it's a great idea and more power to her! If I had the nerve I'd do it.

I mean c'mon - what a deal! I organize the guy's life and he buys me anything and everything I want. Cool chickie - as long as she can do it without feeling bad about herself in some way. *Then* I'd object...

• 2 weeks later...
TheBlueGreenie

This seems like a really convoluted idea and whatever guy takes her up is too pathetic to live but...

I would love to buy the movie rights to this I could see this as a quirky little movie starring Clea Duvall and Steve Buscemi.

I agree with you about this article being disturbing. It is definitely not what I picture a platonic relationship to be like. There is too much servitude on one side and a relationship, platonic or not, should not be one-sided. Of course everyone has there preferences and as shown by this artcle there is someone who actually prefers the described circumstances.

hellooooo SATIRE!

But hey, even if two people did agree to those terms, what's wrong with that? It's far less destructive than many other relationships.

Wow ... well, it reminds me of how I keep wondering whether a certain type of bdsm relationship arrangement would work out for an asexual. The domme/sub relationship always seems to me to be one that could work out because the guys tend to like chastity play and withheld masturbation privileges and may not even be "allowed" to have sex with their domme. Plus, they might do the dishes. It might just work.

I don't know that the one in question would work ... since a guy (in generl) probably doesn't want to lavish upon a girl he's not having sex with. If he *is* willing, I want to find him because I've got a few things I'd like ... maybe I can contact this lesbian girl and get her to add my wishes to the list. Har har har.

I don't know that the one in question would work ... since a guy (in generl) probably doesn't want to lavish upon a girl he's not having sex with. If he *is* willing, I want to find him because I've got a few things I'd like ...

I'd "lavish" upon a girl, if I felt we were at least in some kind of relationship (even freindship with some lounging around in cuddling form)

Archived