Chris Parker (who plays spencer moon from Eastenders)

whirlygirl

Chris Parker is over the news at the moment for possibly being gay... but having seen him on Eastenders for many years i often thought of him as either gay or asexual, more asexual in his manner.

Here is a link, i'm sure he wouldn't be the first asexual actor!!

http://www.diablo2k.blogspot.com/

beth x

2013 Mod Edit: The above link is misleading today, while the right content can be found here. For future reference:

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

THE MOON UNDER WATER

Poor little Chris Parker (Spencer Moon from Eastenders).

He's been plagued recently by allegations of the homosexual variety which resulted in him making an attempt on his own life.

After a failed tabloid scandal about his four month love-affair with an exotic dancer, for which she later confessed was all an elaborate hoax to quash the gay rumours he seems to be at the end of his tether about all the gossiping.

Let's put this all into context shall we?
I used to work with Chris at Ticketmaster. In fact I was instrumental in giving him his job back many times over after he's go awol doing adverts or theatre work. He'd flirt but in that "use the gay guy to get my job back" way. I was totally aware of it but enjoyed the attention. And one of my superiors (female) adored him so I knew I'd always be backed up by her if I ever got questioned for letting him return.

So my personal view of his current predicament?
He's straight. Probably. In fact he's most likely to be more guilty about being nervous and wholley inexperienced when it comes to sex of any nature. He struck me as being quite asexual but willing to play up to whoever was giving him attention at the time if it got him what he wanted. Fair play to him for that.
I wouldn't be suprised if he was still a virgin and that is the root of all this "please make out I'm a stud" posturing.

When I heard the news that he'd cut himself I was shocked. If he was gay he isn't the sort of lad who'd really care if anyone found out. In fact I think the reason he's so down on it all is that he isn't gay and is sick to death of having to prove his hetrosexuality when sex is something he's actually incredibly shy about.

I hope the tabloids lay off him for a bit and I hope that he can come through this a stronger human being. If he's questioning his sexuality because the papers say so then someone needs to take him in hand, ask him what does HE really want and move on from there.

Gay soap actors? It's hardly a scandal nowadays really is it? But hounding someone because they don't have a girlfriend (which obviously equals "gay") is rather sad and pathetic.

posted by darian hawke at 13:42

Live R Perfect
Gay soap actors? It's hardly a scandal nowadays really is it? But hounding someone because they don't have a girlfriend (which obviously equals "gay") is rather sad and pathetic.

Agreed! :roll: I HATE the tabloid press for this sort of thing. And I HATE gossip magazines for the same reason. :x *chokes on his own venom*

Archived