Artistically Inclined Asexuals

seasalt

Artistic Expressions - Name Your Outlet(s)  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you actively enjoy or pursue one or more of the following arts?

• Painting/Drawing
    • Sculpture
    • Ceramics
    • Digital Mediums/Graphic Design
    • Writing
    • Photography
    • Sewing
    • Acting/Performance Art
    • Crafts
    • Metalsmithing
    • Jewelry Making
    • Cooking (yes, I think it's an art)
    • Interior Design
    • Music - Singing/Performing
    • Music - Playing of an Instrument(s)
    • Dance
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

I checked off Acting/Performance art because I like acting, but I was wondering if you counted backstage stuff (set building, lighting, sound, stage management) as fitting in that category?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ChildOfTheLight

I write (chiefly poems) and cook quite a bit.

I've dabbled in drawing now and then, but not regularly enough to include it here.

I make maille jewellery. The uninformed call it chainmail. I don't make any money off it, but it's what I enjoy. I also knit and crotchet, if they count.

geek-in-a-half-shell

I draw comics and plan to have something art-related as my career. Perhaps game design, comic writing or animation.

I performed and competed in poetry slams for many years. Now I mainly sing, even if it's just for my own enjoyment ;-)

I would love to learn photography.

I enjoy drawing, writing, photography and playing music (guiter and ukulele) despite being slightly rubbish at all of them. Part of my enjoyment comes from knowing that the more i do these things the better i'll get.

Guest member25959

Well I've made a few bad attempts at drawing a Fursona, and I'd like to learn how to make fursuits :P I also like Cooking, but I always add spices and herbs and allsorts of flavour-altering stuff.

I also have the more unusual hobby of building 3D models of houses, usually out of cardboard because its all I have, but I'd like to start making models from wood.

You should've seen the one I made of my house, quite detailed :P

I also enjoy making accurate and detailed House layout plans, and would love to get into interior design

I voted for Writing, cooking and playing an instrument

I mostly write Fanfiction in English

I do not cook constantly but when I do I love it :)

I'm a musician since I was six, piano was my first instrument but because of my second teacher who was a bitch (pinching my hands, bad mouthing my first teacher who I loved, hitting my hands, telling me "you don't know anything" and all those to the 8year old me) I stopped.

when I turned 11 I joined the brass band of my town and I'm still a member playing the "baritone"

I play tiny bits of guitar too.

Archived