Norwegian article :)

GirlDreamer

Just found a norwegian article about asexuality called "Asexual - The last tabu" http://www.side2.no/helse/article2957758.ece

I'm very happy that there's finally something about it in norwegian media, but I wish it could be a bit better than this! It has just quoted one of the members from here, and just have some few random facts.

Den er da udmærket! En smule publicitet er da bedre end slet ingen, og jeg synes de får flere aspekter nogenlunde korrekt med..:)

An interesting read. While I know little about Norway or the Norwegian language, I've studied some Swedish which helped to understand the big picture :) I have to say, I haven't spotted any such articles been published in Finland yet.

Look out for an article coming out in Aftenposten shortly. Unfortunately it won't be online, but should be easily available if you live there, since I believe it's one of the largest mainstream papers.

Aftenposten definitely is a large one... I'll keep my eyes open ;)

I don't know exactly when it's coming out. It's possible the article hasn't even been finished yet. I was trying to get Norwegian AVENites on board with this at the time, as the journalist was really keen to interview someone in Norway. I'm still in contact with him so if any of you are interested in being interviewed I'll ask him if it's too late. It may well be but you never know.

Dylan-Michael

I wish I would've kept up with my Swedish and/or Norwegian so I could understand that article. :unsure:

Aftenposten definitely is a large one... I'll keep my eyes open ;)

I don't know exactly when it's coming out. It's possible the article hasn't even been finished yet. I was trying to get Norwegian AVENites on board with this at the time, as the journalist was really keen to interview someone in Norway. I'm still in contact with him so if any of you are interested in being interviewed I'll ask him if it's too late. It may well be but you never know.

Yeah I saw that he wanted Norwegians, but I wasn't here at the time he asked... You could always see if he still needs to talk to someone. Don't know how much I could help though... But I'd be willing to answer some questions anonymously...

Ah google, not a perfect translator but enough to be able to tell what the writer is saying. Not a bad summary, really. Though it is just that - a summary of what asexuality is rather than any real look into it and us.

True... That's why I really hope that the guy that's writing the article for Aftenposten does a good job!

Awesome!!! :D The article by Lars Kluge in Amagasinet was printed today! I love it! He's really done his research well ^_^

Awesome!!! :D The article by Lars Kluge in Amagasinet was printed today! I love it! He's really done his research well ^_^

Oh ok cool. That was much sooner than I was expecting! He's sending me a copy in the post. We'll soon see how much Norwegian I remember!

It's a shame I didn't come across you lot a bit earlier; he really wanted to interview someone in Norway, but all the Norwegians I previously knew on here were not particularly keen.