I need an advice please

human_being

I'm ready to admit that I am indeed ... gay. First I told a close relative of mine, a priest (what was I thinking ... lol), then my dearest friend - the one who I'm still interested in no matter how hard she shook her head yesterday when I asked her if she were gay. Apparently I misinterpreted the way she started lately treating me which led me to think that I had a chance of starting a relationship with her. It's heartbreaking! Although she did admit to me that someone also asked her if she was gay and that's when I foolishly asked her if she was. Well atleast I got a "thank you" for trusting her and she even said that she is "honoured" to be told about this and that nothing's changed and that we're still friends. The thing that really bothered me is that she kept staring at me the whole time, right now, I'm thinking she was shocked to have heard this revelation coming from me. I don't know really how she feels about the whole thing or if she even has a clue that the real reason why I told her is because I wanted to have a relationship with her. What keeps playing in my head over and over again is the fact that someone else asked her if she were gay... hmm ... I'm praying and waiting that she'd realize that my intentions are good and pure and all her hints towards me before were indeed genuine and true. Please let me know what you think. Thanks.

Human

I don't think that I have enough information to come to any sort of conclusion. The only thing that I have is that she stared at you and that someone else asked her if she was gay. It could also be that you want her so badly that you are misinterpreting everything she says and does as gay because of your intentions.

At least you know your friend is not a homophobe.

98slbrookes98

I'm in the same boat as you are. I'mdeeply and desperately inlove with my best friend and haven't told her - that is I actually fell in love with her when I was 9 and told her when I was 10 and she freaked out but we went to seperate schools and lost contact and I was heartbroken to lose my beloved. We then remet and I now write to her, phone her and see her. We're oth 17 and se still has no idea but shes my soulmate an I'll be with her evenif it means I ust live as a bloke as I realise she may be straight. I don't really know what advice I can live - except don't lose hope. Even if she reuses you can at least ask her when you feel the times right.

Archived