Questions for Panromantics

Rivan Vox

Does either gender have a particular aesthetic appeal to you? Not in particular, generally people are aesthetically pretty blank to me. I like well dressed males, and I like slender females.

Do you dress in a distinctive manner? Hm, I guess so. My dress sense consists largely of long floaty dresses and skirts, and long strings of beads around my neck, wrists, waist... people tend to tell me I look distinctive. I'm just comfortable.

Do you date the opposite gender far more often than your own? It's probably about equal for me. Right now I'm in a relationship with someone of the opposite gender and am very committed to him, so don't intend to date again any time soon. However I've no doubt that I would love him just as much if he were female.

Sleeping Beauty

Questions for fellow panromantics:

Does either gender have a particular aesthetic appeal to you?

The androgynous type. I don't like men that look too much like men and women that look too much like women. I intend as appearance, I prefer masculine style when talking about the way to dress. I like better indie and alternative styles (I include hairstyle and everything that is style).

Do you dress in a distinctive manner?

They say so. I just think I am an ex-stylist and I live like I was on the set of a fashion photo-shooting :lol:

Do you date the opposite gender far more often than your own?

I've dated mostly people of the opposite gender because I've never known many homo/bi girls in general (so the possibilities to find someone I liked were very few) and because I'm not that interested in dating and most of my dating was just agreeing to date someone that asked me out just because I was waiting for a sort of divine inspiration that would've changed my life but never came...

Since gender is an identification held in the mind, it's about the personality and mindset of the person in question. In other words, it doesn't matter what they look like.

I dress androgynously.

I've dated one of each sex. (I don't date too often.) As for gender, I never really asked what gender they identified with, so I'm not sure.

I tend to think girls are prettier, but androgynous members of either sex appeal to me more. Though in general, personality matters much more than appearance.

Kind of, sort of? I dress androgynous leaning towards feminine.

I've only "dated" one person, and they were the same sex as me. I don't date anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

i tend to be more shallow about girls - and a bit more deep when it comes to boys. it's important 4 me to develop an intelectual connection with a boy and move on from a friendship towards a relationship

Not really. Mostly casual.

No.

LoserArtJunkie

I'm equally attracted to men, women, and everything in between. I have a huge thing for the androgynous look - girls with short hair, boys with long hair... YUM.

Yes, I'm reasonably distinctive. I sort of gravitate between indie/bohemian/lazy art student/homeless person... you know the kind. I definitely dress like a girl, but not the high heels wearing type of girl.

So far the score is tied. One unsuccessful relationship with a man, one unsuccessful relationship with a woman. XP

Amputation Defenestration

I'ma answer these because even though I'm not 100% positive I'm pan yet, I'm seriously beginning to think I am..

Neither more than the other. I have types though. There are specific types of men and women I find most attractive, and androgynous people of any gender simply bowl me over.

Some days I dress like a hippie, and some days I dress like a rainbow, and some days I dress like Punky Brewster, and some days I can't think what to wear and end up wearing boring clothes, which is MOST UNFORTUNATE and must be stopped. I like certain kinds of dresses, and I also like waistcoats and menswear. It's just hard to find menswear that FITS me.

I've only been in one relationship, and it was with a guy. In the past I've been mostly attracted to males and very androgynous people, but apparently the times, they are a-changing..

I tend to find girls more beatiful, but that may be because they tend to pull off an androgynous look more easily than guys, I definitely prefer androgyny over the others

Not for the moment, but I plan to change my style to be more goth and androgynous

I've never dated anyone, but I think I'd feel more comfortable with a guy (I'm bio male)

Gho St Ory Qwan

i forgot to mention i like chubby (g\b) a lot :D

Chubby for the win XD

Archived