Anyone see this quiz before?

pekoautika

I found this "What Kind of Asexual are You?" quiz on okcupid while bored. I don't know if a member made this test but if they did I like it :D.

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/what-kind-of-asexual-are-you/

Self-Sexual

You make sex yours!

You may not hear this one very often, but it's an interesting branch of asexuality.

It looks like you quite enjoy sex...with yourself. This is by no means a bad thing, though. You know what turns you on and you don't need help from anyone. You may be an asexual fetishist, demisexual, asexual, romantic-asexual, or aromantic asexual, but either way, you make the walls shake with your solo acts.

You do not feel the need to have sex with another person. You most likely feel no sexual attraction at all for other people. You probably feel a much stronger sexual attraction toward erotica, images, art, stories, hentai, and your very own creative sexy mind. Your sex is not to be shared and you feel annoyed, uncomfortable, or apathetic when someone barges in on your parade.

Sex is a big part of your life, but not when it's intercourse with another person. You are independent, intelligent, and probably know more about your own sexual body than couples who frequently have sex with each other.

Self-Sexual- 79%

Asexual Fetishist- 58%

Demisexual/Gray-A- 52%

Asexual- 44%

Romantic- 43%

Aromantic- 32%

Sexual- 6%

I've taken this quiz multiple times & always pretty much get the same thing except my Demisexual & Fetishist scores tend to flip-flop depending on my mood.

PARTY ON! :cake:

Asexual

You are pure Asexy Goodness!

It looks like you are an asexual or lean more towards asexual characteristics. You find that you are not attracted sexually to other people. This doesn't mean that you can't occasionally become aroused by certain situations or ideas. This also doesn't mean that you can't have very close and intimate relationships with others. Heck! You can even have the occasional crush that involves absolutely no fantasies of sex.

Basically, you either see sexual intercourse with another person as boring, uncomfortable, pointless, or just plain gross. You don't really have the urge to "touch yourself," and if you do, you never really think of anything sexual as you do it. You're content with a single life and get along great with friends and family or a cute, furry pet. You don't need a sexual partner to complete your life and can look past people's appearances and deeper into human emotion.

Stay true and strong! It's a sexual world out there! (I know it is. UGGGH.)

Asexual- 71%

Aromantic- 52%

Demisexual/Gray-A- 36%

Self-Sexual- 21%

Romantic- 18%

Asexual Fetishist- 13%

Sexual- 4%

Self-Sexual- 65%

Asexual- 60%

Aromantic- 48%

Asexual Fetishist- 42%

Romantic- 32%

Demisexual/Gray-A- 30%

Sexual- 6%

Not sure how it came to some of those conclusions lol

Hmmm...that last question is one that would probably anger some people. I said that having sex doesn't make you not asexual. It's just doing something becaues you love someone. But that stuff belongs in the asexual purity thread *facepalm*

I got:

Asexual- 78%

Romantic- 64%

Aromantic- 39%

Gray-A/Demisexual- 24%

Self-sexual- 18%

Asexual Fetishist- 13%

Sexual- 6%

71% on Asexual

4% on Asexual Fetishist

6% on Gray A/Demisexual

12% on Self Sexual

4% on Romantic

6% on Sexual

71% on Aromantic

Interesting... No idea how I got that 12% Self Sexual; I don't masturbate and said so every time XD

Your result for What Kind of Asexual Are You? ...

Romantic Asexual

Snuggle-Up Close!

You're asexual, so you feel no sexual attraction to other people. However, you do feel such strong emotional connections to people that you love to cuddle, snuggle, hug, and maybe even speak a little baby-talk. You feel that sexual intercourse does not connect you to a person. Physical closeness is what you seek and simply snuggling in bed watching a movie is what makes you truly happy.

Some may call you immature or naive, but you know what you want and you see people as people, not a body to have sex with. You love having company and you have a close collection of friends by your side. You're a keeper!

Pretty accurate, except I do find some people attractive at times. I just don't feel the need to "screw" them. :D

Another "Self-Sexual" here. :ph34r:

85% SelfSexual

51% Asexual

50% AsexualFetishist

42% GrayaDemisexual

39% Romantic

19% Aromantic

12% Sexual

It tells me "Sex is a big part of your life." (The full quote thing has already been posted above) and then scores me 12% for "sexual". I'm not entirely sure how to take that... :lol:

I think I'll live in the knowledge that these results will not change anything about my life and I will probably have forgotten them in roughly 2.5 minutes...

Ugh, there's a lot of questions I couldn't really answer because the answer seem to be written for just three options: sexual/autosexual/nonlibidotist and none of those fits me very well. The results are probably horribly inaccurate and if someone looked at my answers, they'd get confused because I contradicted myself all the time because I'm a cheater dirty dirty cheater.

Demisexual/Gray-A

You're so exciting, you can't settle for one!

It looks like you're a little bit sexual and asexual at times. As a demisexual, you do not feel the primary sexual attraction that most people get when they first lay eyes on a "hottie." You don't immediately see people as hot, sexy, or appealing. Instead, you feel a strong attraction to emotion and deep bonding, which may eventually lead into sex with another person.

In general, you do not see people in a sexual way at first glance, but may enjoy sex with a loved one. You may often enjoy sex in very specific and limited ways depending on who you are with. Being a demisexual, your occasional sexual urges create a sort of "in-between" orientation of sexual and asexual. Gray-A is a broader term for certain sexual and non-sexual acts that do not quite fit in with either orientation.

Either way, you can function as a sexual in very specific situations or mindset. You hold deep emotional bonds to people and can occasionally feel arousal. You're pretty awesome.

61% Grey-A/Demisexual

39% Romantic

38% Asexual Fetishist

36% Asexual

32% Self-Sexual

16% Sexual

16% Aromantic

And yet I got a result that I can identify with! And I am pretty awesome. Lesson learnt: cheating is good.

Gho St Ory Qwan

I got asexual.

lol fairly right but the scores were low on some, like romantism and such. =/ But generally the description was good. Sent that to some aces on facebook incase they miss this thread hehe good quiz. thanks for putting it up lmao. :lol: :cake:

TreacleSponge

Apparently I am a Self-Sexual too (text as in post #1 above).

You scored 49% on Asexual, higher than 73% of your peers.

You scored 21% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 18% of your peers.

You scored 33% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 23% of your peers.

You scored 74% on SelfSexual, higher than 90% of your peers.

You scored 29% on Romantic, higher than 38% of your peers.

You scored 16% on Sexual, higher than 48% of your peers.

Hmm. I love that this quiz even exists, and it's a pretty good one, but I still had to compromise on several questions. For example, an early one allowed me to say I'd never had sex, but a later one asked how much I enjoyed (or didn't enjoy) sex and didn't have an option for virgins. <_< And #22 I had to choose "I feel no connection to other people and don't masturbate." Is 'connection' in this case meant to be a sexual one, or did the quiz's creator slip up there? (I haven't been in love yet but I would like to be and don't see what libido has to do with it.) And every time it gives the option "I don't date" it assumes it's because the quiz-taker is anti-social/aromantic. Apparently, only people who actively chase after potential mates are interested in having a relationship..

But enough griping. Don't mind me, I'm a nitpicker. :lol: It's still an awesome quiz.

Asexual

69% on Asexual

17% on AsexualFetishist

18% on GrayaDemisexual

26% on SelfSexual

36% on Romantic

0% on Sexual

35% on Aromantic

I think the wording of some questions/answers skewed my results. I'm surprised I scored so low on asexual and romantic, or so high on aromantic and self-sexual. 0% sexual was spot on, though.

...I'm over-thinking this whole thing. :P

Heeeyyy!! This is my quiz! :lol: :lol:

This was the very first quiz I ever created! I know that I could have made more options for answers, but everyone is so different that each question would have possible 10-15 various answers and then the results would have been REALLY skewed. And the results probably don't fit everyone perfectly, so sorry if there are some things that seem inaccurate to your personality directly. I am still learning how to make better quizzes on OKCupid, too, hee hee.

But I'm glad you guys are having fun with it! :lol:

I hope I wasn't too critical. :redface: I haven't tried my hand at making a quiz before, but looking at my own results I can see how too many options would mess with the results, and there are huge differences between individuals. You did your best and it's pretty good. (Definitely better than a quiz that excluded asexuality entirely!) Thanks for making it!

:cake:

you*hear*but*do*you*listen

It gave me simply "Asexual" although the result "Romantic asexual" fits me much better. This might be because I haven't slept with my partner...?

Okay, I took it again, changing a couple of my answers. This time I got romantic asexual, so I must have been really on the border between "plain" ace and romantic.

Asexual: 69%

Asexual Fetishist: 21%

Gray-A/Demi: 27%

Self: 15%

Romantic: 79%

Sexual: 6%

Aromantic: 19%

Asexual

Asexual -- 71%

Asexual Fetishist -- 21%

Gray-A/Demisexual -- 15%

Self-Sexual -- 15%

Romantic -- 7%

Sexual -- 0%

Aromantic -- 65%

Err, I'd like to know how the quiz calculated 15% Self-Sexual. :blink:

40% Asexual

71% Asexualfetishist

42% GrayA/demisexual

85% self-sexual

43% romantic

10% sexual

23% aromantic

The description for self-sexual is completely accurate. Though I lol'd when it asked me if I wanted to share my result on FB. Def. not something I want my friends to know about in terms of how much I enjoy what I enjoy the way I enjoy it. :lol:

WhenSummersGone

I'm not sure what to make of this test. I don't even have a fetish and I got "Asexual Fetishist". Also one question used the word "sexy" to describe something/someone which is a word that I never use so I couldn't answer it properly with only 2 options. I should take the test again but whatever. As for the results I scored

88% on AsexualFetishist

88% on SelfSexual

68% on Romantic

56% on Asexual

42% on GrayaDemisexual

26% on Aromantic

12% on Sexual

Self-Sexual

You make sex yours!

You may not hear this one very often, but it's an interesting branch of asexuality.

It looks like you quite enjoy sex...with yourself. This is by no means a bad thing, though. You know what turns you on and you don't need help from anyone. You may be an asexual fetishist, demisexual, asexual, romantic-asexual, or aromantic asexual, but either way, you make the walls shake with your solo acts.

You do not feel the need to have sex with another person. You most likely feel no sexual attraction at all for other people. You probably feel a much stronger sexual attraction toward erotica, images, art, stories, hentai, and your very own creative sexy mind. Your sex is not to be shared and you feel annoyed, uncomfortable, or apathetic when someone barges in on your parade.

Sex is a big part of your life, but not when it's intercourse with another person. You are independent, intelligent, and probably know more about your own sexual body than couples who frequently have sex with each other.

Rofl... So true... I identify as gray-a but this is also a good description.

You scored 31% on Asexual,

You scored 71% on AsexualFetishist,

You scored 55% on GrayaDemisexual,

You scored 76% on SelfSexual,

You scored 36% on Romantic,

You scored 26% on Aromantic.

Amputation Defenestration

I got just the regular Asexual result..I don't know what I was expecting as far as a/romance goes, because I consider myself sort of semi-romantic..haha I just avoided that whole problem right there, I guess. :) Fun though.

Aromantic Asexual

You scored 64% on Asexual (should be higher)

You scored 21% on AsexualFetishist (nah)

You scored 15% on GrayaDemisexual (nah)

You scored 18% on SelfSexual (don't know how it got this one)

You scored 4% on Romantic (ha, it's barely there)

You scored 0% on Sexual (that's still too high >_>)

You scored 68% on Aromantic (should be higher)

Interesting... No idea how I got that 12% Self Sexual; I don't masturbate and said so every time XD

Yeah, same here. I wonder why it's like that.

I got Aromantic Asexual.

Recently I've been trying to figure out how romantic, as opposed to sexual orientation actually works, as it's a completely new concept to me. Maybe that ^ is why I'm having trouble with the idea.

Serenity Marie

ohh this was fun :)

and also pretty accurate!!

Aromantic Asexual

Cut the BS!

You scored "Aromantic Asexual." Basically, you don't like cuddling, snuggling, kissing, or too much physical closeness. With any partners in the past, you have viewed their romantic actions toward you as fake, desperate, or just plain annoying. Perhaps you are a germ-a-phobe or you just really hate PDA and that awful smacking noise as people suck face.

You feel no sexual attraction toward anyone, but this does not make you a cold, frigid person. Most likely you are outgoing and social. You just don't like to be touched, especially in a sexual manner. You probably live alone and love it. During the week you work and on weekends you hang out with friends or family. You live an awesome, stress-free life and pity those stuck in dramatic relationships.

Keep being free!

53% asexual

33% asexual fetishist

52% grayademisexual

47% self sexual

18% romantic

4% sexual

61% aromantic

Your result for What Kind of Asexual Are You? ...

Romantic Asexual

Snuggle-Up Close!

You're asexual, so you feel no sexual attraction to other people. However, you do feel such strong emotional connections to people that you love to cuddle, snuggle, hug, and maybe even speak a little baby-talk. You feel that sexual intercourse does not connect you to a person. Physical closeness is what you seek and simply snuggling in bed watching a cute anime is what makes you truly happy.

Some may call you immature or naive, but you know what you want and you see people as people, not a body to have sex with. You love having company and you have a close collection of friends by your side. You're a keeper!

Your Analysis

You scored 62% on Asexual, higher than 88% of your peers.

You scored 13% on AsexualFetishist, higher than 9% of your peers.

You scored 33% on GrayaDemisexual, higher than 24% of your peers.

You scored 29% on SelfSexual, higher than 25% of your peers.

You scored 68% on Romantic, higher than 91% of your peers.

You scored 4% on Sexual, higher than 11% of your peers.

You scored 23% on Aromantic, higher than 42% of your peers.

Sure, why not.

Heeeyyy!! This is my quiz! :lol: :lol:

This was the very first quiz I ever created! I know that I could have made more options for answers, but everyone is so different that each question would have possible 10-15 various answers and then the results would have been REALLY skewed. And the results probably don't fit everyone perfectly, so sorry if there are some things that seem inaccurate to your personality directly. I am still learning how to make better quizzes on OKCupid, too, hee hee.

But I'm glad you guys are having fun with it! :lol:

FINALLY! The creator is revealed :D

Archived