Using the WORD Asexual

Lord Dandylion

1. 1. Did you use the word BEFORE hearing it from others?

• Yes, I called myself asexual.
    • No, but I had another word
    • No, I knew I was different but couldn't explain how
    • No, I didn't realize I was asexual until hearing about it
    • Other (explain)

This poll is closed to new votes

I was convinced I was a highly realistic cyborg like that kid from AI, and some futuristic robot Hagrid was going to tell me all about it aaaaaaaaaany day now.

Still waiting on that, by the way.

I used to say mono sexual when I was in my teens but the term means something different now. Around 18 or so I used non-sexual and then a friend actually told me it was asexual so I had the proper term at about age 25. In any case it meant 'no sex' although in my teens I think mono-sexual kind describe my sexual curiosity and how often I applied it alone with myself.

shadow-creator

I told my friend once that I didn't find men or women attractive, and she said, "Maybe you like furniture." O.o

I think I've know that I was asexual for a while now, but I didn't know what it was called.

This thread has been moved to the Census Forum.

Qutenkuddly,

Asexual Musings and Rantings Moderator

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

Lady Girl, Moderator

Archived