What does feeling horny or turned on feel like?

Gho St Ory Qwan

HeadInTheClouds

I don't even know if I've experienced it myself. Can anyone explain what how you know you're turned on? i tried asking people but they can't tell if I'm serious and just say it makes you wanna have sex. So obviously I'm not going to understand that.

Sexuals welcome too, if you're sexual let me know. I doubt there is a difference but if there is one it'd be cool to know.

This is a purely educational question so I imagine there'll be some 'TMI' warnings, but I expect that.

I hope this isn't too weird to ask but I really wanna know it's getting annoying waiting till I'm older when I doubt I'll learn anything on it on my own at this point.

So I (KIND OF) have a turn on, but I've never been turned on by a person. I can "read" to "turn myself on", but it's rare that I ever want to and I usually feel the need to get it over with. I've never felt the need to act on it or be with a person. I've also never thought much about romantic or sexual relationships- I guess they're not really interesting to me.

I'll try and explain, but sorry if it sounds kinda weird: Imagine that you ate something satisfying and it fills you, but you didn't eat a lot of it. You breathe out so that your stomach goes out. It's kind of warm (Sorry). Your hair is in your eyes so you can't see and you really want to brush your hair out of the way, but your hands are comfortable in your pockets and it's cold outside- you're kind of torn about if your hair or your hands are more important. It's like that and in the general "lower" areas. Sorry if I didn't make much sense there.

Did that help at all? And sorry if I interrupted the conversation!

Gho St Ory Qwan

You didn't interrupt at all. =] I find some analogies really interesting.

I think it's rather asexual that I felt these things and even now can't in any way relate it to people or sex. If I think about a person I'll get really uncomfortable and it's one way to get rid of the feeling. aha I'm always scared I'll link them to that feeling which seems unnatural and wrong. Although it doesn't happen so I dunno why I worry lol.