Chocolate and Your Libido (Poll for Women Only)

yam

The Australian reported that Women's Libido is affected by the frequency of chocolate consumed. How often do you consume chocolate?  

1. 1.

• At least once a day
    • Two or more times weekly
    • Once a week
    • Twice or more per month
    • Once a month
    • Rarely/Never

This poll is closed to new votes

Opel the Old

my sex drive is ABSOLUTELY not related to chocolate

i love dark chocolate, but it doesnt get me anywhere (which i really care less about)

• 2 weeks later...
DarkcatXXC

Well, I like chocolate just as much as the next person, but I don't have it that often. I've found lately that really sweet things make my teeth hurt. But, I prefer dark chocolate over milk chocolate, which I find to be too sweet most of the time. As for a libido, I don't have one, so consuming chocolate wouldn't make a difference.

• 3 years later...

I used to eat a lot (really A LOT) of chocolate (sometimes even everyday) in the past and I hadn't had libido. Nowadays I don't eat it at all and I still have no libido.

I do not believe my chocolate consumption affects my libido. I will readily believe that my libido affects my chocolate consumption! The only times I consume chocolate and engage in sex are when "Aunt Flo" comes to visit. Even then, the sex does not happen every month whereas the chocolate certainly does!

Archived