Homo/Bi/Panromantic Asexuals...

Madster

Emily - Coral

I'm technically more aesthetically attracted to the female form. I find myself looking and admiring it more, but at the same time I am annoyed with girlishness in general so I hardly ever develop any personal attraction to them in a romantic way. With guys, I am more attracted to them as a whole, personality and looks, but not necessarily having anything to do with the shape of their body. *shrug* It's weird, if I ever find myself involved with a girl, which is possible, it would be one that is more masculine even though I find the feminine curves more appealing, aesthetically.

Word. I'm biromantic, but I do tend to go for men.

Girls are prettier to look at but guys are easier to get on with.

I really need to find myself a nice girls who acts like a guy.

Homo-, leaning towards aromantic :)

Hey foxy boy~!

Heh.

*nose touch*

2ltn785.jpg

haha my hair is poofy cuz I didn't take a shower haha I look like shit.

Hopeless panromantic here. I certainly don't discriminate for anything relating to biological sex or gender. A person is a person is a person. 8)

Electric Barbarella

Hey foxy boy~!

Heh.

*nose touch*

2ltn785.jpg

haha my hair is poofy cuz I didn't take a shower haha I look like shit.

OMG, totally off-topic, but that's such a cute picture. =D So much cuteness deserves :cake:! \o/

Sortof homoromantic-ish here! xD (edit: Yeah, "leaning towards aromantic" sounds right.) *brofists everyone else in the thread* Dayum, Valentine, I'm vastly enthused to find that you share similar feelings as I do towards all living things! <33 Huzzah for us! But as for pouring more affection into one than the other, I don't find it too difficult. For instance, I'll favor the color green (comforting) over the color pink (intimidating) and I'll favor spiders (cute <3) over mosquitoes (annoying). It's a matter of taste, maybe...?

Relationship-wise, I have no experience so I can't say for sure- but with so much affection towards everything and everyone in the world threatening to explode me, I am in CRITICAL NEED OF AN OUTLET! Relationships appear to be very good outlets for affection, which is one of the reasons why getting to indulge someone with it would rock.

What do you do to cope with having too much love and not being allowed to express it, I wonder? xD

edit: Got off topic ^ xD

edit again: *winks to everyone who likes manly girls rofl* BD

Sortof homoromantic-ish here! xD (edit: Yeah, "leaning towards aromantic" sounds right.) *brofists everyone else in the thread* Dayum, Valentine, I'm vastly enthused to find that you share similar feelings as I do towards all living things! <33 Huzzah for us! But as for pouring more affection into one than the other, I don't find it too difficult. For instance, I'll favor the color green (comforting) over the color pink (intimidating) and I'll favor spiders (cute <3) over mosquitoes (annoying). It's a matter of taste, maybe...?

Relationship-wise, I have no experience so I can't say for sure- but with so much affection towards everything and everyone in the world threatening to explode me, I am in CRITICAL NEED OF AN OUTLET! Relationships appear to be very good outlets for affection, which is one of the reasons why getting to indulge someone with it would rock.

What do you do to cope with having too much love and not being allowed to express it, I wonder? xD

edit: Got off topic ^ xD

edit again: *winks to everyone who likes manly girls rofl* BD

Well, I happen to have several sisters, brothers, my parents, my pets, my stuffed animals.. yeah, I didn't get the name Valentine 'cuz I don't run around giving affection like a hyperactive puppy.

Plus, I always have friends that have a crush on me and are willing to cuddle whenever. So YAYS.

And about loving everything equal- I love somethings more equally than others. I do have romantic partners at times, but they're just cuddlebuddies. I would never kill a mosquito, but I will keep them as far away from me as possible. Spiders, though? I'm cool with them, I'll watch them for a while before taking them outside. My brother is a Disciple of Anansi, after all, don't mean no disrespect to the Storyteller.

I have only the highest of respects for your mighty personage. ;v; *shot* Lol. It's so rare to meet others who don't kill stuff on purpose. I catch and release mosquitoes outside if I see they landed somewhere, but I just try to stay away from them when they're flying around. As for spiders, they have been my favorite bug as far back as I can remember. YAY SPIDERSSSSS. <333 [i catch them and release them and any other displaced bugs I find in the house, ants and stuff~] It's the hardest to deal with really tiny bugs because they're very fragile. I'm often raging at those tiny flies that like to go and die in your tea and stuff. Graah! And I rage at the worms that just lie in the street after it rains- when I see them wriggling around at a snail's pace just waiting to get stepped or driven on, I pick them up and throw them into the grass. And I mow the lawn kind of often (once per week or week and a half if weather permits?) but stop mowing about 5-10 times every time because I have to go and pick a bug out of my path due to, you know, not wanting to shred it to bits.

Sometimes being overly considerate leads to a lot of inconveniences. xD

But anyways, Anansi = awesome (have you read Anansi boys by Neil Gaiman?) and spiders are sweet little cuteness things that I can't help but bother sometimes because they are just sho kyooot. @v@

Really, cuddle buddies are enough to satisfy you? You don't feel like you've got a lot bottled up, that you need to let out?

I don't have any cuddle buddies, so figures I should find someone willing to do that.

P.S. I wanted to draw a webcomic about spiders and spider-monsters and made up a bunch of spider characters in the process. This was my prototype first page xD

Yeah. I think I will. x3 <33 And glad you like it!

That's an amazing site. I am particularly enamored by this spider. It is the cutest little thing in the world. THE CUTEST.

Now, to put some on-topic in this post, yeah um. GIRLS. BOY DO I LIKE THEM. AHAHAAAA... yeah I guess that was a failure *shot*

Actually, I've been wondering for awhile... what does panromantic mean?

Basically, panromantics can experience romantic attraction to anyone regardless of their gender. Men, women, genderqueers, transyadas: they're all potential victims partners.

Oh, okay. So that lets "bi" become something like "straight-out girls or straight-out guys and not the stuff in between" and panromantic is pretty much everyone. Makes sense! Thanks for explaining that. :>

Bi-romantic.

Never dated anyone of the same sex, but then I try not to date much in general. Still get accidental boyfriends, from time to time...

There's a missing label...

Homoromantic - same gender

Pan - any/no gender

Hetero - opposite gender

Bi - male and female

How about people who are attracted to same sex and/or no-gender? Pan doesn't fit because pan technically includes opposite gender, too. I don't hate men, promise :rolleyes: I just think it's about the physical thing for me. I physically wouldn't mind being with an a-gendered person who is biologically female but I don't think i'd feel comfortable with a manly body. But all of those above labels are talking about gender right? or sex? or... oh man i'm way too tired for this my head's actually spinning. Sleep time. But does anyone get what I mean or am I waffling nonsense to myself :rolleyes:

I have only the highest of respects for your mighty personage. ;v; *shot* Lol. It's so rare to meet others who don't kill stuff on purpose. I catch and release mosquitoes outside if I see they landed somewhere, but I just try to stay away from them when they're flying around. As for spiders, they have been my favorite bug as far back as I can remember. YAY SPIDERSSSSS. <333 [i catch them and release them and any other displaced bugs I find in the house, ants and stuff~] It's the hardest to deal with really tiny bugs because they're very fragile. I'm often raging at those tiny flies that like to go and die in your tea and stuff. Graah! And I rage at the worms that just lie in the street after it rains- when I see them wriggling around at a snail's pace just waiting to get stepped or driven on, I pick them up and throw them into the grass. And I mow the lawn kind of often (once per week or week and a half if weather permits?) but stop mowing about 5-10 times every time because I have to go and pick a bug out of my path due to, you know, not wanting to shred it to bits.

Sometimes being overly considerate leads to a lot of inconveniences. xD

But anyways, Anansi = awesome (have you read Anansi boys by Neil Gaiman?) and spiders are sweet little cuteness things that I can't help but bother sometimes because they are just sho kyooot. @v@

Really, cuddle buddies are enough to satisfy you? You don't feel like you've got a lot bottled up, that you need to let out?

I don't have any cuddle buddies, so figures I should find someone willing to do that.

P.S. I wanted to draw a webcomic about spiders and spider-monsters and made up a bunch of spider characters in the process. This was my prototype first page xD

1. Animals are simply minds of darkened awareness. I treat like I would children.

2. Currently reading Anansi Boys, actually.

3. Well, today I want a little beyond regular cuddling with my sidekick.. but she's pretty awesome. She's asexual too, from what I've gathered, so I'm not worried about giving the wrong message. Love ya, Spooky..

4. Good to meet another aspiring comic artist. You can see my efforts in the Aventures! thread.

Pan - any/no gender

Hetero - opposite gender

Bi - male and female

How about people who are attracted to same sex and/or no-gender? Pan doesn't fit because pan technically includes opposite gender, too. I don't hate men, promise :rolleyes: I just think it's about the physical thing for me. I physically wouldn't mind being with an a-gendered person who is biologically female but I don't think i'd feel comfortable with a manly body. But all of those above labels are talking about gender right? or sex? or... oh man i'm way too tired for this my head's actually spinning. Sleep time. But does anyone get what I mean or am I waffling nonsense to myself :rolleyes:

Gynotransromantic. Attracted to female bodied person of any gender. No thank you needed.

These terms are all getting so hard to remember. xD;; Wurrrt

Human children have more self-awareness than animals, but I tend to treat animals like children as well- and sometimes, I dunno why, but I find myself calling them my babies. xDD Like when someone tells me they kill all the spiders they find in the house, I go "Noooo my poor babies. ;A; How could you hurt my babies." Lol.

Isn't Neil Gaiman's writing style hilarious. xDD Still not as funny as Terry Pratchett, but really, they're both so entertaining. I love their stories. ;v;

I'll go look up your thread to see what you're up to! Lol. I'm not an "aspiring comic artist" or anything, though. I just draw random little comics for fun all the time.

Gynotransromantic. Attracted to female bodied person of any gender. No thank you needed.

:mellow:

I think i'll just stick to 'Zan'.

These terms are all getting so hard to remember. xD;; Wurrrt

Human children have more self-awareness than animals, but I tend to treat animals like children as well- and sometimes, I dunno why, but I find myself calling them my babies. xDD Like when someone tells me they kill all the spiders they find in the house, I go "Noooo my poor babies. ;A; How could you hurt my babies." Lol.

Isn't Neil Gaiman's writing style hilarious. xDD Still not as funny as Terry Pratchett, but really, they're both so entertaining. I love their stories. ;v;

I'll go look up your thread to see what you're up to! Lol. I'm not an "aspiring comic artist" or anything, though. I just draw random little comics for fun all the time.

Haha, is not random, is your Wu Wei :P

Gho St Ory Qwan

Pan - any/no gender

Hetero - opposite gender

Bi - male and female

Eh? i read it was the potential to form an attraction to people regardless of their gender identity or sex. =?

I sometimes, to make things more awkward, find myself attracted to gay guys and think 'why don't you like me?' and they're like 'um you're a girl' and I'm like 'only on the outside!' but then on the inside I'm kinda not male or female particularly.

I think saying that would imply I'm transgendered so they wouldn't understand. =[it's not fair. Stupid limiting body.

I dunno why but gay guys seem kinda more attractive I find, I tend not to go for them, most my gay mates are just mates... but... well like others have said, girly girls can be incredibly annoying (like camp guys) but effeminate ones are cute ^-^ same with guys. I find manly girls attractive too but not so much butch, I don't totally go for any kind of butch person...

aha Explaining attraction became so confusing after I learnt there were so many different preferences (I know that does sound dumb, but we're pretty much all taught the whole 'boys like girls...ONLY' crap right?) =]

Gho St Ory Qwan

Pan - any/no gender

Hetero - opposite gender

Bi - male and female

Eh? i read it was the potential to form an attraction to people regardless of their gender identity or sex. =?

I sometimes, to make things more awkward, find myself attracted to gay guys and think 'why don't you like me?' and they're like 'um you're a girl' and I'm like 'only on the outside!' but then on the inside I'm kinda not male or female particularly.

I think saying that would imply I'm transgendered so they wouldn't understand. =[it's not fair. Stupid limiting body.

I dunno why but gay guys seem kinda more attractive I find, I tend not to go for them, most my gay mates are just mates... but... well like others have said, girly girls can be incredibly annoying (like camp guys) but effeminate ones are cute ^-^ same with guys. I find manly girls attractive too but not so much butch, I don't totally go for any kind of butch person...

aha Explaining attraction became so confusing after I learnt there were so many different preferences (I know that does sound dumb, but we're pretty much all taught the whole 'boys like girls...ONLY' crap right?) =]

PS that spider IS adorable. XD

Ace of Swords

I'm biromantic. I thought I was aromantic for a while, but it turns out I was just trying to cope with a painful break up, so it was a denial thing. But no... definitely biromantic. ^_^

I do like both genders pretty much equally, though I'd say I slightly prefer the company of men... but only slightly.

TheyWhoShallNotBeNamed

I'm another panromatic ace :D.

I don't really take gender or sex into account. I just like who I like, and I love it that way ;). I tend to think girls are prettier, and I seem to like androgynes and gender benders best, but my boyfriend is fairly masculine (though not as masculine as he'd like you to believe) :lol:.

Pan - any/no gender

Hetero - opposite gender

Bi - male and female

How about polyromantic? There's a polysexual, so it makes sense to me!

Yups,call me new fangled and reactionary,BUT LOVE AND AFFECTION IS'NT GENDER BASED IS IT???...Bleurgh!

S'pose if you want to procreate you might have to consider your polarities,but cloning is muddying those waters.

Personally speaking i'm terrified of everyone,but i love you passionately conceptually.:)

My obsession for danish pastries and almond slices is entirely physical though :P

ta-ta for now :cake:

Hey foxy boy~!

Heh.

*nose touch*

Hey beauté!

Glomp_by_Skia.jpg

Archived