Homo/Bi/Panromantic Asexuals...

Madster

Just looking for a shout out, :) I'm a homoromantic myself. I see a lot of heteromantic activity on here and was just curious about how many sway towards the other side, ^_^

I will lure you in with cake... :cake: Lots and lots of it.

Oh Captain my Captain! Homoromantic reporting in. :lol:

Panromantic represent!

I used to think I was pansexual until I found out sexual attraction exists (and is not just a myth).

I assumed it was just who you are able to crush on.

Gho St Ory Qwan

Panromantic represent!

I used to think I was pansexual until I found out sexual attraction exists (and is not just a myth).

I assumed it was just who you are able to crush on.

Aha me too. I thought sexual attraction was just who you fancied.

I never thought about it too much and when I tried I didnt seriously think others actually had it. not fully. I never felt I was different. And still can't because I don't understand the concept of sexual attraction very well for me to understand people having it thus I have a hard time trying to compare my limit of attraction to that one which is incomprehensible.

Panromantic here. =]

Another homoromantic reporting in.

Our name is Legion, for we are many.

mmm, i'm... whatever. yes. for purposes of this thread, i'm panromatic. gender and sex don't matter much to me in theory. in practice, i'm already with the person i'll be with for the rest of my life, and that happens to be a heteroromantic relationship. be that as it may. i'm still a panaesthete, and find humans of whatever sex or gender or what have you attractive in an objective sense, for what it's worth. and i seriously doubt Serafine will do anything other than snigger at that, so i hardly mind admitting it.

Electric Barbarella

Quite the list so far. I suspect there will be more names added to the list soon...? :lol: Add my name to it then, too. =) I've identified as bi for a long time, but I'm thinking pan might be the more correct option. Anyway. *raises hand* Here!

I'm sort of pan-demiromantic. Gender and sex don't matter when it comes to it, but I only feel quasi-romantic (perfectly willing and/or happy to enter into a romantic relationship) with people who are already my friends, and it doesn't happen very often at all. The one time it was mutual and I ended up in a romantic relationship, it was with a cis-male (I'm cis-female).

you*hear*but*do*you*listen

Homoromantic ace here.

Demi-biromantic here. I've had crushes on boys and girls, but they're never that strong and go away pretty fast. I do like the idea of finding romantic love some day, whoever it might be with.

Could be Demi-pan but don't have the experience, or crushes, to say for sure. So I go with Demi-bi. As my icon says lol (figured the full term would be a bit much for those not used to our terminology even if it was at a Pride.)

There have been polls in the past, and there seem to be a lot of us around.

I'm panromantic. Can't say that I pay much attention to gender prefernces of people around here.

Add me to the list of panromantics. I think I ran the gambit of sexualities, trying to figure myself out before stumbling across Asexuality on wikipedia and having everything click.

Biromantic (though I've never actually been in a relationship with the same sex).

Homoromantic *waves* - and reading this forum with a bit of a lightbulb going off above my head :)

. . .but there are sounds

bi-romantic I guess, though I tend to just drop the prefix and let come what may.

I'm technically more aesthetically attracted to the female form. I find myself looking and admiring it more, but at the same time I am annoyed with girlishness in general so I hardly ever develop any personal attraction to them in a romantic way. With guys, I am more attracted to them as a whole, personality and looks, but not necessarily having anything to do with the shape of their body. *shrug* It's weird, if I ever find myself involved with a girl, which is possible, it would be one that is more masculine even though I find the feminine curves more appealing, aesthetically.

98slbrookes98

I'm homoromantic ace. I thought at one point that I was biromantic but switched back to homoromantic within a year because even in my head the idea of a man being a lover is just to weird even without the sex - I think of guys as friends or father figures and though I can relate to men loving women and to same sex love (without the sex) I can't relte to women loving men.

I'm technically more aesthetically attracted to the female form. I find myself looking and admiring it more, but at the same time I am annoyed with girlishness in general so I hardly ever develop any personal attraction to them in a romantic way. With guys, I am more attracted to them as a whole, personality and looks, but not necessarily having anything to do with the shape of their body. *shrug* It's weird, if I ever find myself involved with a girl, which is possible, it would be one that is more masculine even though I find the feminine curves more appealing, aesthetically.

I hear that. I don't understand most women, even though I am one. I tend to prefer the company of either straight males or tough dykes- people that are just more down to earth. Girly girls drive me nuts!

ooooh, THIS is going to be fun! Explanation time!

I fundamentally love all sentient beings, including animals, and their respective forms. This is an expression of my particular place in the universe, my Tao if you will. With that as a basis, you could term me panromantic, but- in truth- for that selfsame reason I find it extremely difficult to find interest in maintaining an exclusive or privileged relationship with another individual. To place one above another is anathema. I will go on dates, but I will not date.

I do, however, experience squishes, usually on people whom resemble my male or female spirit in some manner, leading my mind to superimpose their aura onto that individual. This is very unhealthy and a tendency that has greatly lessened since I came to know of the issue's nature.

I guess I'm panromantic? Never really given it much thought. I try not to discriminate when it comes to crushes ;)

Archived