Homophobia correlated with Homosexual Arousal

Professor T. Pollution

Sparker, don't refer to homosexuality as 'sick fantasies'. We have a number of gay members, and such comments could be considered an insult, which violates the ToS.

Oh, I see... Considering the situation my homosexual father left us in (traumatized, financially helpless, etc.), I'll just quote Adam Smith: "Mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent." By the way, Mr. Moderator, since you're blaming the victim: Why the devil do you have homosexual (i.e., sexual) members at all? Is this a website for everyone to gang up on heterosexuals and feel all excluded and victimized and neo-Marxist and support Obongo, or is it a website for real, live ASEXUALS, as you should probably stop claiming by the looks of it? I recommended the asexual lesbian network to a sexually active lesbian (Emily1986, the thread is called "Just Ruined"), who got upset and said "I don't know if I'm asexual". Well, I do: She's not!

Why is this an LGBT website, instead of an *ASEXUAL* website? I don't frequent homosexual bars, and there's a reason for it: I'm ASEXUAL!!!! why don't you start cleaning up this website by purging sexual members instead of politically incorrect members? I know you're going to purge me, and I don't give a hoot. You're probably a homosexual yourself.

please do leave. fuck off and don't come back. as someone who doesn't consider myself asexual, as someone who has several gay friends, and as someone who considers myself a friend of the moderator you just insulted, i take personal offence to your entire wall of vitriol and utter drivel. attitudes like that won't get you very far in the world.

and i honestly don't care if i get a warning for this.

If you're not asexual, why aren't you just posting in the friends and allies section? That's why I'm not going to post here anymore! It's sexual untermenschen like you.

Sparker, you remind me of Sarah Palin. You may take that as a compliment, if you wish.

No, actually I'm fat to Palin's right. I've tried to be politically correct about racial issues on here, posing as a "paleoconservative" and talking about how much I love Asian scientists, but I'm a member of the National Vanguard.

It is impossible to be both asexual and "gay" (i.e., a faggot).

Oh wow.

No, actually I'm fat to Palin's right.

Consider a diet?

Sparker, your comments continue to baffle and fascinate me but most of all amuse. As you seem to be intent on nothing but trolling my forum, I'm suspending your posting privileges until an Adminstrator can ban you.

It is impossible to be both asexual and "gay" (i.e., a faggot). And my father was obsessed with interracial sodomy and the castration of young boys, if that makes any difference to you. I think the majority if homosexuals are perverts, hence the high rates of drug abuse, promiscuity, S&M, and cross-dressing amongst LGBT. If you don't like it, i'll just go back to Stormfront, where my views are welcome.

like i said yesterday, please do exactly that. stormfront is one of the most repulsive sites out there, but i imagine you definitely can find other bitter and prejudiced people there to commiserate with, yes. your views are disgusting, you're not welcome here, and why the admods haven't banned you yet, i don't know.

please do leave. fuck off and don't come back. as someone who doesn't consider myself asexual, as someone who has several gay friends, and as someone who considers myself a friend of the moderator you just insulted, i take personal offence to your entire wall of vitriol and utter drivel. attitudes like that won't get you very far in the world.

and i honestly don't care if i get a warning for this.

If you're not asexual, why aren't you just posting in the friends and allies section? That's why I'm not going to post here anymore! It's sexual untermenschen like you.

what is "like me"? :huh: and thanks for calling me sub-human and inferior. i'm interested in what criteria you have for determining that. :rolleyes:

(also, did i say i was completely sexual, either? :twisted: methinks you're making assumptions.)

edit: also, though my sexuality, personal history, and why i'm here is absolutely none of your business, if you think that non-asexual people should be posting only in that one subforum, you clearly don't understand the intentions and purpose of this site.

CBC.Chicken.Girl, i think you can safely consider any insults from sparker to be amongst the greatest compliments you'll ever receive.

goodness. i've got a headache now...

... wow. I don't know if there's anything I can say to any of this that would not be against AVEN's commenting guidelines, so in case sparker is still reading this thread I'll just note that:

a) I explained exactly how it's possible to be gay and asexual, and saying it's impossible does about as much good to change reality as saying 2+2=5.

b) None of the numerous LGBT people I know are or have ever been drug abusers. None of them are promiscuous or crossdressers and a couple are into S&M, although I fail to see how any of those three are bad things, assuming of course the responsible practice of said promiscuity and S&M.

c) I don't care what your father did, because we're not talking about the actions of one man, we're talking about an entire community of people. A community cannot be judged by the actions of one individual: for example, we can't judge all conservatives by you.

d) .... and why shouldn't the sexual members of this site post freely throughout the forum where they can offer interesting conversation and views? Aren't their Hot Box discussions as strongly-felt and well-reasoned, their need for and ability to offer tea and sympathy as great, their questions and answers as important and their just-for-fun posts just as much fun?

AVEN as a community has a strong tendency towards supporting individuality and diversity, towards respecting other peoples' identity, opposing prejudice and discrimination, and towards understanding and accepting difference - the sort of thing this site was set up to seek for asexuals from the rest of the world. Given this, I'm not sure why you came here, or how you can ask people to give you even the basic tolerance you clearly have no interest in extending to most of the rest of the world.

And, I got so carried away that I forgot to respond to the topic. So I'm going to put this at the top now:

I always suspected that people who are homophobic are secretly repressed homosexuals. The word "homophobic" kind of gets thrown around a lot these days- it gets applied to people who have a prejudice and not an actual irrational fear, so to speak. Not every guy who makes fun of a gay person is secretly gay. But I do think guys who get really freaked out in reaction to homosexuality might be secretly homosexual. They sunconsciously recognize that it's a part of themselves they don't want to acknowledge.

-And before anyone wants to be a smart-ass and say "Well, outofeden, aren't you irrationally freaked out by sex? Maybe you're secretly a nymphomaniac!" It's not that. It's not that at all. It's not an irrational fear, it's more like an on-going boredom with the subject. Let's stop talking about it now... <_<

To sparker,

We're not going to "purge" the website of people who aren't asexual. We accept anyone who wants to learn about or politely discuss asexuality and related concepts, regardless of their sexuality. To limit the membership would be exclusive and would encourage unhelpful division between factions of people on the outside heteronormative society. We don't need to make ourselves a little island, separate from everyone who doesn't "belong." We want to share our experiences and learn about ourselves, not alienate ourselves from anyone who might stand with us. (I hope no one minds that I'm speaking for the whole forum here).

Notes:

1 [it is impossible to be both asexual and "gay"] [(i.e., a faggot).] 2 [And my father was obsessed with interracial sodomy and the castration of young boys, if that makes any difference to you. I think the majority if homosexuals are perverts, hence the high rates of drug abuse, promiscuity, S&M, and cross-dressing amongst LGBT.] 3 [if you don't like it, i'll just go back to Stormfront, where my views are welcome.]

1. when someone is asexual and falls in love with the same gender, we call that homoromantic. It's kind of like being gay.

2. It does make a difference, actually. It helps me to understand where you're coming from. Your anger at your father is understandable. And some gays are promiscuous and bad people. Some straight people are promiscuous and bad people. Your past doesn't excuse your condemnation of many others who are decent human beings who deserve your respect.

3. Your opinions may not be popular here but, if I understand the rules, you won't get in trouble until you start personally insulting people or being offensive for the sake of it and not just because you have controversial opinions.

It is impossible to be both asexual and "gay" (i.e., a faggot).

A view not shared by the majority of people here.

And my father was obsessed with interracial sodomy and the castration of young boys, if that makes any difference to you.

The person who was most affected by this was obviously you.

You have decided to project your shame and disgust with your father's obsessions onto the entire GLBT community. That is all you have done. No more, no less.

I think the majority of homosexuals are perverts, hence the high rates of drug abuse, promiscuity, S&M, and cross-dressing amongst LGBT.

I think the society degrades these people to the extent that some of them engage in such behaviors.

Have you ever thought of what it might be like to face the threat of being beaten, possibly to death, every day?

To having only a few safe people to deal with, the rest an unsure bet concerning safety?

LGBTs feel very little or no security in their persons or relationships-- in that sense, they are truly internal exiles.

There are pressures on the LGBT community you have not experienced and do not understand.

Your father was an obssessive. He may have been gay, but his obsessions, particularly concerning boys, would have been perversion and crime only if he had practiced them.

And then he would have truly taken the leap from gay man to criminal.

If you don't like it, i'll just go back to Stormfront, where my views are welcome.

We are not bound to like you or your views.

We never signed a contract that stated we would not criticize such thinking.

And as for Stormfront, the only position they hold that I have even a jot of sympathy with is the suspicion of multiculturalism. But even that position is not thought out at Stormfront.

The rest of it is, as far as I'm concerned, bull shit.

Why don't you study political, social and cultural moderation and try to figure out rational positions from irrational ones? Because your thinking in the positions you have taken is highly irrational, emotional, and reactionary.

In other words, you have felt much, but you have not thought much.

Stop wasting your breath people. There are some people who will just never change. You can't save the world in a forum post. Let Sparker go on his merry (er, bitter) way and so shall we.

Sparker, you remind me of Sarah Palin. You may take that as a compliment, if you wish.

No, actually I'm fat to Palin's right. I've tried to be politically correct about racial issues on here, posing as a "paleoconservative" and talking about how much I love Asian scientists, but I'm a member of the National Vanguard.

I didn't actually mean in terms of political philosophy. :rolleyes:

Erm ..... wow. :blink:

'Came over to check this thread due to all of the hubbub amongst the admods, and all I can say is, please be careful, Sparker.

There's a pretty strong spring on that ol' door and it can hit pretty hard when it slams shut.

-GB

I can believe something of the claim though I can think of one case which makes me believe that it's not unusual for some people to have had same sex attraction, been told to repress it because it's evil/icky/whatever, and now be repulsed by same sex relation stuff and yet admit the possibility of being gay at the same time.

Though I wouldn't go too far with that logic to make sweeping statements seeing as I find certain things repulsive like really young people having sex, bestiality, and other things which...no.

Since when did being polite constitute 'political correctness gone mad'?

If you don't like it, i'll just go back to Stormfront, where my views are welcome.

Stormfront, rhymes with... :lol:

Archived