-awkward wave-

Izzie

Hello!

The name's Izzie; Physicially female, mentally questionable, sixteen (seventeen on Friday), in Britain, yada yada.

Eh, I haven't really much to say except that I never felt quite right under any other title until I heard about asexuality, and I've come to realise that I'm asexual. Had some crappy experiences informally 'coming out' to my friends, but I'm just trying to understand who I am, and I'm sure they'll catch up sometimes.

Couldn't tell you if I'll be very active here, but I just thought I'd put a shout out. :)

*waves spastically* HIIIIIII~!

Welcome! ^^

Have fun finding yourself. It's a life long process, I think. But you know what they say about journeys and destinations.

Hello Izzie, welcome to Aven! :cake: :cake: :cake:

kiramekuchan

Welcome Izzie! :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: glad you found a title you can feel comfortable under, looking forward to seeing you around even if its just a little bit

Welcome to AVEN and have some more welcome :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: we're a friendly bunch and its a great place to talk and think things over. Whatever you eventually decide, you'll be just as welcome. So pull up a comfy chair and relax.

Hi nad welcome.

Have some more :cake:

Enjoy AVEN.

Archived