TransWhatevers of AVEN

A Long Time Ago

I'll join in, though my drink is spice liquor. Need it to maintain my prescience.

Well, I'm a vampire, but it is amusing to find out how humans tick. I got that nickname long before Twilight was thought of, so no worries about getting sparkles on everything. And my diet is mainly liquid anyway. Oddly, my alcoholic drink of choice is vodka, not wine.

Oddly, my alcoholic drink of choice is vodka, not wine.

Not odd at all. You are simply a Russian vampire. Especially if you like tea served out of a samovar.

Herr Joseph von Löthing

In response to P's request - here is the pic after I shaved off half my hair yesterday.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcv40nWbNd1qdv9y1o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1291483092&Signature=X%2FKhH%2FVGd%2BK%2B6csKtxwwy%2B44xpc%3D

Don't know how to put in spoiler thingy and can't seem to resize it.

B.

I see this not.

LIFE UPDATE:

Life goals:

know what it feels like to have a mate

know what it feels like to sleep with someone beside you

give someone a blowjob

find someone who accepts my body and my gender and doesn't see a contradiction

do 200 pushups

make a baby

publish a comic

This is an interesting conversation. *Grabs a bit of wine and watches*

*opens another bottle of wine and joins*

Ah, comestibles! My gastrorepository chamber is outfitted for just such occasions. May I?

*opens and downs third bottle of wine*

Although, I have been informed that my ingesting fluids makes further movement... disturbingly noisy.

*begins to gyrate, sloshily*

Insufficient sound dampening.

Welcome, Botty. Are you sloshed now? :lol:

Well, I'm a vampire, but it is amusing to find out how humans tick. I got that nickname long before Twilight was thought of, so no worries about getting sparkles on everything. And my diet is mainly liquid anyway. Oddly, my alcoholic drink of choice is vodka, not wine.

With tomato juice, maybe? :P

*flush* Not any more!

But my bioneural circuitry isn't really susceptible to intoxicants, anyway. Still, it's nice to feign.

Not odd at all. You are simply a Russian vampire. Especially if you like tea served out of a samovar.

Ah, dear Russia. My bio father loved you enough to import his bride from your frosted wastes. Accounts for the surfeit of Russian pop songs in my memory bank. Vodka all around!

It is also nice to feign drunkenness while drinking juice or soda pop. (Then again, I've never been drunk, so...yeah.)

A Long Time Ago

It is also nice to feign drunkenness while drinking juice or soda pop. (Then again, I've never been drunk, so...yeah.)

Never been drunk either. I hate the taste and smell of the alcohol chemical (ethanol), which I found out when I had my first drink. This, having developed a very sensitive sense of smell to it due to working with highly concentrated ethanol as a solvent, and the fact that nothing can seem to mask its smell from me have meant I haven't had another drink since. I don't know how other people tolerate it enough to be able to drink it but maybe it is just I have a too sensitive sense of smell to ethanol or something.

Killjoy Danni

I apologise for my recent absence from the domains of yada, but it seems that hosting an exchange student suddenly forces one to grow a life

A Long Time Ago

Even though I don't recognize you, welcome back to the yadathread :).

Never been drunk either. I hate the taste and smell of the alcohol chemical (ethanol), which I found out when I had my first drink. This, having developed a very sensitive sense of smell to it due to working with highly concentrated ethanol as a solvent, and the fact that nothing can seem to mask its smell from me have meant I haven't had another drink since.

I don't like the taste of alcohol either, and never felt compelled to "acquire a taste" for it.

What's really fun is pretending to be drunk at youth group with two other people and singing inappropriate lyrics to all the songs.

Obviously I am far too pure and wonderful to have done this. ;)

Never been drunk either. I hate the taste and smell of the alcohol chemical (ethanol), which I found out when I had my first drink. This, having developed a very sensitive sense of smell to it due to working with highly concentrated ethanol as a solvent, and the fact that nothing can seem to mask its smell from me have meant I haven't had another drink since.

I don't like the taste of alcohol either, and never felt compelled to "acquire a taste" for it.

I've never actually tasted alcohol (aside from wine soaked into bread which already violates my no-soggy-food rule and was automatically disgusting), but the smell makes me incredibly sick. Luckily , my sense of smell is quite terrible so I can still generally be around alcohol, which actually really hasn't been an issue now that I've moved back to the States and am not allowed into bars anymore. Oh well.

*flush* Not any more!

But my bioneural circuitry isn't really susceptible to intoxicants, anyway. Still, it's nice to feign.

Ah, dear Russia. My bio father loved you enough to import his bride from your frosted wastes. Accounts for the surfeit of Russian pop songs in my memory bank. Vodka all around!

Твоё здоровье!

Выпьем за то, чтобы у нас всегда был повод для праздника!

Omg Basil... You look amazing.

And also omg mort paradis.

Let's put this style in the official yada hair styling guide. :lol:

So the hivemind is where I got the idea for my future haircut. It's been too long since last time and my hair's a bit overgrown so I've decided to keep the top a bit longer but have the sides cut really short like they have been for a while now. And dye the top even brighter red than last time. *waits anxiously for Friday*

*peeks his head in* Another Yada coming back. Hope everyone is well.

Hello I do not know you I am new-ish :D welcome-back-:cake:

hskjahdajkshfkashlsakjs RUSSIAN. It took me a shamefully long time to work out the B/V.

*peeks his head in* Another Yada coming back. Hope everyone is well.

Hello I do not know you I am new-ish :D welcome-back-:cake:

hskjahdajkshfkashlsakjs RUSSIAN. It took me a shamefully long time to work out the B/V.

I've not been in a couple of months. :cake:

I currently have two boyfriends.

WHY DO I HAVE THIS OBSESSION WITH HAVING TWO OF EVERYTHING? Two necklaces, two souls, two middle names, two mothers, two sketchbooks, two snowboard helmets..

I guess I just like to have even numbers of everything >.>

I have two bedrooms, which makes two closets and two beds and two dressers. That was my absolute favourite part of my parents' divorce. Two is a good number. Except for the part where my books and clothes are split up into two different households. I don't like that.

When I was little, I always had to eat in even-numbered bites. It doesn't bother me any more, but I would get upset if somebody gave me five pieces of candy or something, because I couldn't eat five but I didn't want to throw one away.

Herr Joseph von Löthing

LIFE UPDATE:

Life goals:

know what it feels like to have a mate

know what it feels like to sleep with someone beside you

give someone a blowjob

find someone who accepts my body and my gender and doesn't see a contradiction

do 200 pushups

make a baby

publish a comic

Are the struckthrough ones cancelled or attained? Because, err, the third one is a little :blink:

A Long Time Ago

I currently have two boyfriends.

That has to be tough to manage. I have a hard enough time managing zero boyfriends, so you must be really on top of it.

WHY DO I HAVE THIS OBSESSION WITH HAVING TWO OF EVERYTHING? Two necklaces, two souls, two middle names, two mothers, two sketchbooks, two snowboard helmets..

I guess I just like to have even numbers of everything >.>

You must really love symmetry. With two of everything, you have a bilateral symmetry that just can't be obtained with an odd number. I also like symmetry.

I just need to clone my fiance. But that might be hard, because he's a chimera, so that's two sets of DNA to clone. Or I could just count him as two already.

A Long Time Ago

I was trying to find a good "7 of 9" image (female character from Star Trek Voyager that is part Borg after being mostly unborgified) to use as an avatar here on AVEN and I was shocked to find that evidently everyone out there thinks the character is hot and provocative. While I am grey-A and used to be more sexual, I never noticed this. Evidently I am hotblind when it comes to TV series and movies. Due to the association, I am not entirely sure I want to use a 7 of 9 image (I only want the face and facial borg implants) for my avatar anymore even though I am similar to the character in many ways (I am somewhat machinelike, often too rational/logical for my own good, socially oblivious, not emotional compared to most people, feel somewhat alien amongst people, etc.). :(

I was trying to find a good "7 of 9" image (female character from Star Trek Voyager that is part Borg after being mostly unborgified) to use as an avatar here on AVEN and I was shocked to find that evidently everyone out there thinks the character is hot and provocative. While I am grey-A and used to be more sexual, I never noticed this. Evidently I am hotblind when it comes to TV series and movies. Due to the association, I am not entirely sure I want to use a 7 of 9 image (I only want the face and facial borg implants) for my avatar anymore even though I am similar to the character in many ways (I am somewhat machinelike, often too rational/logical for my own good, socially oblivious, not emotional compared to most people, feel somewhat alien amongst people, etc.). :(

my cousin was/is a big Voyager fan, and 7 of 9 is her absolute favourite character. my cousin is sexual, and her interest in 7 of 9 has nothing to do with any hotness or what have you, just a personal identification with the character at some level. (i don't know in exactly what way; we really haven't talked about it. i prefer Next Generation myself--my favourite episode being "Darmok", to the point that i would freak out a bit whenever it came on in syndication.) so, while i'm sure there are sexuals out there who mostly like the character for the hotness factor, there are others who appreciate the character in spite of that. i wouldn't worry about the ramifications of using the avatar. especially not here (or elsewhere--heh).