TransWhatevers of AVEN

P is for...

Oh my... My guyliner makes it look like I'm possessed by demons. :lol:

you mean you're not, prettyeyes? i have to say i'm a little disappointed.

KieranTheWerewolf42

Kentucky.*

Would you like to pay my airfare?

*Angry string of profanities**

**Seriously? Have you ever been here? If so, why on earth?

Similarly...

Pennsylvania*

Planes are expensive, even in ticket form.

*shakes fist and swears in Al Bhed and Klingon*

**Honestly, I live in Hillbilly Hell!. No one visits unless they're going to Sesame Place! Enough said.

they are few but they are strong.

And besides all the swedish works in Norway, but oh well, if you don't want to take advice from a *almost native* just continue ignoring me :P

Me no care, I have warned 8)

Okay, if I'm reading this correctly, we are now a hive mind taking over Finland on nationalist sardines, by using stickers emblazoned with hakunamatata, in order to catch the haggis and send it down upon those that would defy us.

Yes?

Good afternoon, everyone.

*reads post*

I'm leaving.

Oh my... My guyliner makes it look like I'm possessed by demons. :lol:

you mean you're not, prettyeyes? i have to say i'm a little disappointed.

I prefer to think that I possess them... :twisted:

all right, all you damned Transyadas-- we were there; where were you?...

Snapshotofme79.jpg

prettyeyes, P, and Professor T. Pollution put you all to shame. be there next time or accept the consequences. we are prepared to take Finland without you.

Damn it, I slept in. It was a Sunday after all.

Rook Wallace

GOODNESS, what is going ON here!

Zombie reindeer, world domination, antiques roadshow, I MUST join in . . .

P is for...

you are more than welcome, LeiaLeaf. while the rest of the transpeople discuss their issues in a sober and serious manner, the Transyadas throw caution to the winds and invade Finland. we are happy for any allies we can finagle. i am inclined to throw salt-water taffy and chord organs into the mix myself, but it's all up for grabs. and that's the most glorious thing of all.

asexual cake

you are more than welcome, LeiaLeaf. while the rest of the transpeople discuss their issues in a sober and serious manner, the Transyadas throw caution to the winds and invade Finland. we are happy for any allies we can finagle. i am inclined to throw salt-water taffy and chord organs into the mix myself, but it's all up for grabs. and that's the most glorious thing of all.

Neither our plans nor our identities follow any kind of reasonable pattern.

P is for...

Neither our plans nor our identities follow any kind of reasonable pattern.

exactly, Pugnacioun. lovely, isn't it?

at the moment i am developing an

soundtrack for our escapades. no, no, don't thank me; it's just what i do. the cover charge is all inclusive. glad to have you aboard.
asexual cake

Re: jazz soundtrack, the Howard Moon in me is simply thrilled.

I'm afraid I do not, as yet, have any valuable skills to contribute, except for knowing how to say "I don't speak Finnish," "excuse me," and "nice to meet you" in Finnish (well, and Spanish, French, German, and, obviously, English - but that's largely irrelevant). I will, however, say them all with great gusto if called to do so.

P is for...

Re: jazz soundtrack, the Howard Moon in me is simply thrilled.

I'm afraid I do not, as yet, have any valuable skills to contribute, except for knowing how to say "I don't speak Finnish," "excuse me," and "nice to meet you" in Finnish (well, and Spanish, French, German, and, obviously, English - but that's largely irrelevant). I will, however, say them all with great gusto if called to do so.

Pugnacioun, it is an indisputable fact that the louder one says something, the truer it is. therefore, no matter what language it is you do not speak, the louder you assert the fact, the more universally impressive it will sound. whether this is because you are a Transyada, i do not know. all i can say is that, regardless, you are invaluable to the mission.

Percy McKean

Hallo. So, I've called Finland, and they said they didn't want to be taken over with sardines. They suggested Scotland might be better, on account of the surplus kilts, strong tea, and the free range haggis. I have a caber we can use.

asexual cake

Yes! Well, I imagined the eventual plan was to take over the entire world, which would include a fair bit of invasion. I maintain my original position that Finland is a fantastic place to start, even despite the inability of almost everyone here to speak Finnish.

P is for...

I maintain my original position that Finland is a fantastic place to start, even despite the inability of almost everyone here to speak Finnish.

details, details, Pugnacioun. first of all, let me just point out how insufferably snooty that sounded (good work), and secondly, let me just say that i have always had a facility for languages (it happens to be a large concrete warehouse on the outskirts of Poughkeepsie, if you must know) and the fact that i do not speak Finnish today is no indication that i will not speak Finnish tomorrow.

and, ahem. Percy? a word...

you called Finland?!

does the element of surprise mean anything to you, Percy? do you realize that in a more organized outfit that could be considered grounds for court martial? you're just lucky i don't run a particularly tight ship. truthfully, though, i'm beginning to wonder whether you're fit for this mission. you're going to have to do something to prove yourself to me, my good Transyada. get crackin'.

I'm here, slightly late but still!

Sooooo, now that Finland is aware that we're planning to invade them does this mean we a) continue on with the plan, b) create a cover story for the plan so that the finns will think we've given up and then be taken by surprise when we attack or, c) change the plan to take over a new location.

And for those who've been complaining they can't make the meetings, take comfort in the fact that you're at least in the same country as the location you wish to meet at. I happen to be above the 49th parrallel north and have to way, legal and financial, to make a meeting. <_<

Lord Dandylion

Yes! Well, I imagined the eventual plan was to take over the entire world, which would include a fair bit of invasion. I maintain my original position that Finland is a fantastic place to start, even despite the inability of almost everyone here to speak Finnish.

I beg your pardon, I take offense to this remark. I happen to know a whole song in Finnish! (Now the meaning... well... it's a work in progress)

Amputation Defenestration

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat.

I wanna get in on this world-domination party! I'm pretty genderless, so you CANNOT KICK ME OUT. Mwahahha.

Also, I just LIKE Finnish. Don't know a word of it, but it's had a special place in my heart ever since I found out how genderless it is XD

AND I'm bringing a

. Please observe.

You know, as long as those of us who are British go talk to the Irish, they'd probably just join us.

Percy McKean

you called Finland?!

does the element of surprise mean anything to you, Percy? do you realize that in a more organized outfit that could be considered grounds for court martial? you're just lucky i don't run a particularly tight ship. truthfully, though, i'm beginning to wonder whether you're fit for this mission. you're going to have to do something to prove yourself to me, my good Transyada. get crackin'.

I don't get any praise for finding an unlisted number? That's gratitude for you.

I'll have you know, I have never seen surprise on the Periodic table. And I do check the table of elements periodically. How are you going to completely dominate an entire country without Famine on your side? Maybe you want me to hang back and stay in charge of supplies? Hmmm?

At any rate, I don't know what you're complaining about. It was the perfect opportunity to practice a little mass hypnotism. All the Finnish bakers can do now is make cake, and soon everyone will be so malnourished, we can just waltz right in. So yah boo, sucks to you!

P is for...

you called Finland?!

I don't get any praise for finding an unlisted number? That's gratitude for you.

I'll have you know, I have never seen surprise on the Periodic table. And I do check the table of elements periodically. How are you going to completely dominate an entire country without Famine on your side? Maybe you want me to hang back and stay in charge of supplies? Hmmm?

At any rate, I don't know what you're complaining about. It was the perfect opportunity to practice a little mass hypnotism. All the Finnish bakers can do now is make cake, and soon everyone will be so malnourished, we can just waltz right in. So yah boo, sucks to you!

well, Percy, i can see that the best way to get you to show us what you're really made of is to tweak your ego a bit. (believe me, i understand perfectly. i'm the same way: put me on the defensive and not only will i shine, i will dazzle. you may tuck that little fact in your pocket for future reference.) at any rate, yes, kudos for finding the unlisted number; that sort of subterfuge will certainly come in handy in our exploits. and so long as your motives in calling Finland were pure (pure as in purely malevolent, that is), i will not only keep you in the outfit, but promote you. name your rank, Percy, and it shall be yours.

within reason, of course.

To all the P-people (since you seems to rule over the Transyadas);

Please, let me join! Even though I know I'm a female, kinda hard to miss that, I do not consider myself a woman (or girl, chick or anything else like that). I don't experience any wishes to be a man either. I'm not sure what I am, or what I want to be. I'm just me, small and confused and in need of advice and protection of those stronger than myself.

I don't think I can be of much help with the World domination quest, but I don't mind doing all the dirty work no one else want's to do. And I'm quiet, makes no fuss and don't eat much = cheap to keep

Oh, and I probably should mention I'm skilled at making cocolate cakes. quite brilliant actually. Just so you know.

asexual cake

Pixdale!

Well, first of all, we P people are rulers only in the sense that we are the wordiest and most grossly (and perhaps mistakenly) self-confidant of the mighty transyadas (and we ended the world a few weeks ago - you should have been there, it was a riot). We talk too much for others to get a word in edgewise at times, thus giving us the illusion of supreme power.

Second, confusion regarding gender identity is what binds us all together, and, at the risk of being presumptuous, I believe I speak for us all when I say we could never turn away someone who will make us cakes. Welcome aboard!

P is for...

To all the P-people (since you seems to rule over the Transyadas);

Please, let me join! Even though I know I'm a female, kinda hard to miss that, I do not consider myself a woman (or girl, chick or anything else like that). I don't experience any wishes to be a man either. I'm not sure what I am, or what I want to be. I'm just me, small and confused and in need of advice and protection of those stronger than myself.

I don't think I can be of much help with the World domination quest, but I don't mind doing all the dirty work no one else want's to do. And I'm quiet, makes no fuss and don't eat much = cheap to keep

Oh, and I probably should mention I'm skilled at making cocolate cakes. quite brilliant actually. Just so you know.

Pixdale! you have every qualification necessary to join the P-people, and then some! welcome to our madcap band of slightly-dishevelled and wholly-disorganized gender rebels! we are so pleased to have you join us. Percy, aka Famine, will be glad to hear you don't eat much; they're rather stingy with the rations, as you may have heard. i can't offhand think of any dirty work to be done at the moment--we just tidied the place this morning--but stick close and at first opportunity, we'll find a job for you to do.

in the meantime--if you wouldn't mind baking us all a chocolate cake? i don't know about anyone else, but i'm feeling a bit peckish...

at any rate, welcome, fellow P-person. glad to have you aboard.

edit: damnit, Pugnacioun, if we're going to keep crossing posts, can we at least agree to say different things?...

asexual cake

edit: damnit, Pugnacioun, if we're going to keep crossing posts, can we at least agree to say different things?...

If I were a lower class of character, I would stick out my tongue and make noises that were a singsong-y variation on "nahnahnahnahnahnah."

(and I was four minutes ahead of you, besides)

P is for...

If I were a lower class of character, I would stick out my tongue and make noises that were a singsong-y variation on "nahnahnahnahnahnah."

(and I was four minutes ahead of you, besides)

rub it in, whydontcha.

Thank you very much, and I must admit I laught just a little bit at your cross-posts.

I'm completely whortless when it comes to advanced technology, like adding a picture (shame on me, I know).

But I will try;

2266317528.jpg

About the homemade Pixdale-cake .. I accidently ate the last one i made, so you will have to accept these instead. I'm sorry.