TransWhatevers of AVEN

Happy birthday, Gregory! :P

Also, I've been sick and grounded. I am finally back. What did I miss?

Well, we hit 300 pages, and something in P's eyeball exploded. You might be surprised to hear that these things weren't connected.

Ahhhh. Get better, P. We can't take pleasure in annoying you if you're sick.

And Mooseoleani sent me this... I feel confused.

asexual cake

Well, we hit 300 pages, and something in P's eyeball exploded. You might be surprised to hear that these things weren't connected.

Or were they?

Or were they?

Well, now I want to know what happens when we hit 400.

asexual cake

Or were they?

Well, now I want to know what happens when we hit 400.

At this rate we'll get there by Saturday at least, so you won't have to wait long to find out.

I don't want to know. P is in bad enough health, Krossero.

I doubt that means that we'll slow down much, though.

We are not here to inflate the post count artificially for the sole purpose of medical experimentation.

Many of us don't need a pretext for medical experimentation anyway.

We are not here to inflate the post count artificially for the sole purpose of medical experimentation.

Many of us don't need a pretext for medical experimentation anyway.

No, not at all, never.

Ollz, what the hells is your avatar? Is it meant to be a person dancing inside a giant octopus made of water?

I think we should pledge to make it to 400 without a repeat performance of what went on last week. And krossero, I've no idea what's in our water, but it tastes vile. -sigh-

And I have an essay to write for tomorrow that interests me not a whit. But it has to be good because my professor was very impressed with my first one and I don't want to change her good opinion of me. -sigh- I should take Calvin's advice:

calvin-on-lowering-expectations.png

EDIT: crosspost with Adriatic. Sort of.

It's from Avatar: The Last Airbender. I'm not really sure what episode, though.

What happened last week? I've been missing a lot.

Upon further reflection I figured that it was probably something like that.

Er, do you mean last week in general, or were you referring to the SHAME?

The SHAME.

-sigh- Oh the SHAME... It was during yadachat last week. It began with Serafine showing up drunk, continued into pages of everybody loving Charles, and eventually disintegrated into krossero and myself basically taking over the thread to have conversations about nothing. There was probably a lot of tumblr in there because there usually is and Danni was yelling at us in large red font, though I can't remember if that was part of the Charles Appreciation Fest.

Did I miss anything? (The reason it was the SHAME is that we went through over 11 pages saying nothing at all. -sigh-)

The SHAME.

-sigh- Oh the SHAME... It was during yadachat last week. It began with Serafine showing up drunk, continued into pages of everybody loving Charles, and eventually disintegrated into krossero and myself basically taking over the thread to have conversations about nothing. There was probably a lot of tumblr in there because there usually is and Danni was yelling at us in large red font, though I can't remember if that was part of the Charles Appreciation Fest.

Did I miss anything? (The reason it was the SHAME is that we went through over 11 pages saying nothing at all. -sigh-)

I'd tell you if you missed anything, except I blocked it all out.

mort paradis

yes, you must avoid the shame at all costs! I at least need you to be entertaining if not intellectually stimulating.

oh, and I'm eating fried squid.

The SHAME.

I'd tell you if you missed anything, except I blocked it all out.

I tried. Hence why I'm not sure whether this is all of it. (Oh, we were reprimanded. And then reprimanded again the next day. -sigh-)

And Charles, I recall that you were rather exasperated with most of it at the time.

Oh, and it also included the forming of the threesome, though there's been some debate about where exactly that happened. (I think it was thought up on either skype or facebook and finalized here, but, as I said, there's been some debate.)

yes, you must avoid the shame at all costs! I at least need you to be entertaining if not intellectually stimulating.

oh, and I'm eating fried squid.

Ooh, yum!

The SHAME.

And you do realise that sooner or later I'm going to end up trying to summarise that bit and blaming myself for not being able to make sense of it?

Well, yes, but it's pretty funny in hindsight. Bizarre, and absurd, but humorous.

We also started a collection of yadapets, which includes a pug named Sir Clarabelle Poffington and a tiny dragon called Niles Guiles of the British Isles.

True.

That was yesterday, though, not during the SHAME.

And the threesome is composed of myself, krossero, and Defenestration.

CHARLES IS QUITE AMAZING, THOUGH.

Heh. Heh heh heh.

Well, yes, but it's pretty funny in hindsight. Bizarre, and absurd, but humorous.

We also started a collection of yadapets, which includes a pug named Sir Clarabelle Poffington and a tiny dragon called Niles Guiles of the British Isles.

And my accidental hedgehog, Vyvyan Kimberley Cholmondeley III. But that's a Real Life pet.

But we still have no cats?

I don't believe we do.

And krossero, it amuses me that you keep referring to it as the 'accidental hedgehog.' It sounds like the title of a children's book.

I don't believe we do.

And krossero, it amuses me that you keep referring to it as the 'accidental hedgehog.' It sounds like the title of a children's book.

I'm pretty sure that that's going to be a permanent part of its title.

And there was at one point, on another thread, talk of a Yadacat.