TransWhatevers of AVEN

Demacrux (emi star...)

-caaakkkee...choooccolllaattte...droool...- sorry not really relevant but it's good.

-caaakkkee...choooccolllaattte...droool...- sorry not really relevant but it's good.

Definitely relevant. Chocolate always is.

Miselle Serafine

Is there anything more relevant than chocolate? Apart from David Bowie?

...David Bowie dipped in chocolate?

Miselle Serafine

BREAKING NEWS.

I feel obliged to tell you that P's right eyeball has exploded.

That is all.

Professor T. Pollution

It's my birthday!

So far, I have got a t-shirt, a supply of dark chocolate, and an umbrella for loot. I cannot wait to open them. Today's also the one day of the week where I don't have a single class.

Happy Birthday! Choose wisely:

Mad+Hatter+Hat+cake+013.jpg

Hat-Cake-Full.jpg

Happy Birthday, Professor Godric!

Here's some more chocolate for you in the form of this cake.

Cake+01.jpg

Oh my. That looks obscenely delectable. I'll be lusting after it all day.

BREAKING NEWS.

That is all.

Serafine, did you get carried away with the lovespoon again?

(Tell him I said, "Walk it off, you pansy." (Or chop it out))

mort paradis

It's my birthday!

So far, I have got a t-shirt, a supply of dark chocolate, and an umbrella for loot. I cannot wait to open them. Today's also the one day of the week where I don't have a single class.

happy birthday!!

spoilered for giganticness of cake

Mad-Science-Birthday-Cake3.jpg

BREAKING NEWS.

That is all.

o_o? in what manner did said eyeball explode?

Miselle Serafine

Nah.

I think this time he got too excited whilst looking at wingtips on the internet.

Oh, and Heka - well, you know. In the usual 'splody manner.

Professor T. Pollution

It's my birthday!

happy birthday!!

spoilered for giganticness of cake

Mad-Science-Birthday-Cake3.jpg

Holy...that cake is so oversized that I can't even see it. I can see about...one sixth of it, I'm guessing. Maybe less. It could feed all the Yadas for a week (but don't let Famine get hir grubby hands on it, or sie will ferret it away in some obscure bunker and we'll never see it again)

Oh, sorry Professor Godric. I was distracted by P's eyeball exploding.

2ll0sd0.jpg

Cake.

It's actually a cake I took a picture of and then ate, but all the same...

Herr Joseph von Löthing

BREAKING NEWS.

That is all.

Can I have the leftovers?

Miselle Serafine

I wish he were skulking around with an eyepatch, C M. He's just been chasing me around with it oozing at me. Squick.

I believe it's your duty as Transyadas to badger him for gory pictures. Go on, it'll make his day.

Killjoy Danni

3 things

1: why did P's eye explode?

2: happy birthday professor godric

3: I am liking this whole random day off from school thing

I wish he were skulking around with an eyepatch, C M. He's just been chasing me around with it oozing at me. Squick.

I believe it's your duty as Transyadas to badger him for gory pictures. Go on, it'll make his day.

wench.jpg

heh. then you may indeed count yourself fortunate, my friend; for i am sorely plagued.

OK, here's the deal. i woke up, and my right eye was completely messed up. i have no idea what happened to it, but it's a godawful red, and more bloodshot than it's ever been. i can see out of it OK, although it seems a little wonky, but that's probably just because it's so watery. and it hurts. i'm sure it'll get better by tomrrow, but it's really annoying right now.

fortunately it's not only annoying to me; it's annoying to Serafine too. i've been oozing at her all morning. she has such a cute squeal. i'm off shortly to go waggle it at small children. i only wish it were closer to Halloween.

So, I was just searching through Syracuse University's catalog a little bit, and I searched 'gender' even though it has nothing at all to do with anything I'm studying and therefore found stumbled across this:

ANT 478 Language & Gender

Crosslisted with: WGS 478

Double Numbered with: ANT 678

3 Credits - Offered irregularly

The role of language in the construction of gender/sex, using works of linguistic anthropologists, sociolinguists, and feminists. Children's learning of gendered language; the intersection of gender, class, and language; gender and political economy.

And, well, for some reason I thought you Yadas might be interested in it, just a little bit. Dunno why that thought crossed my mind.

Now I really need to go where you are. And I need to register for classes for next semester at some point, or at least start thinking about registering. Which means that I need to steal[/i] borrow without permission but with intent to return my roommate's book that lists all the classes. Hopefully I'll have time in my schedule for some fun ones as well as the requirements.

Perhaps he'll be able to go as the Dread Pirate Roberts for Halloween. Surely one of them must have been missing an eye.

EDIT: I forgot to wish Godric a Happy Birthday.

1255575010.jpg

asexual cake

Holy...that cake is so oversized that I can't even see it. I can see about...one sixth of it, I'm guessing. Maybe less. It could feed all the Yadas for a week (but don't let Famine get hir grubby hands on it, or sie will ferret it away in some obscure bunker and we'll never see it again)

Perhaps we can use it to tempt Famine out of wherever they're hiding? Come out come out, Percy....

Happy birthday, Professor Godric! I got you the very best kind of cake - one with a Doctor inside.

ElevenPopsOutofaCake.gif

Conjunctivitis?

actually--that's probably the diagnosis, Dr Joe. i just looked it up, and viral conjunctivitis can happen with upper respiratory infections, which is what i've been fighting. there's no treatment for that sort, just management, and it'll go away on its own eventually.

no pics, sorry. it isn't that i don't want to oblige, just that the only way i have to do it is to use the webcam, and getting my eye close enough to the screen for a close-up sort of hurts.

Herr Joseph von Löthing

Assuming you have a digital camera, can you set it to macro and self timer, so you can take a picture of your eye that way? :lol:

EDIT: Mmmm... Kool-aid.

Assuming you have a digital camera, can you set it to macro and self timer, so you can take a picture of your eye that way? :lol:

Joe, i don't even have furniture. where the hell would i get a digital camera?

Herr Joseph von Löthing

Joe, i don't even have furniture. where the hell would i get a digital camera?

Out of a dumpster.

(You wonder where all my PC's come from...)

Happy birthday, Professor Godric! Here is a cake:

john-dragon1.jpg

Hope your eye gets better, P. I'm kind of scared just hearing about it.

mort paradis

Conjunctivitis?

actually--that's probably the diagnosis, Dr Joe. i just looked it up, and viral conjunctivitis can happen with upper respiratory infections, which is what i've been fighting. there's no treatment for that sort, just management, and it'll go away on its own eventually.

no pics, sorry. it isn't that i don't want to oblige, just that the only way i have to do it is to use the webcam, and getting my eye close enough to the screen for a close-up sort of hurts.

Well, the good news is that it should go away on it's own, right?

For my own health, I've still no idea what is causing my toothache. This morning the pain is at a much more manageable level, but now my jaw in that same general area is tender/hurts as well. I don't see any obvious inflammation/swelling. Both sides look the same, just one side has been in a lot of pain since saturday. The research I've done online hasn't been much help. I just got my dental check-up last month, including x-rays, so that should rule out things like giant holes in my teeth. <_< I'll just shut-up about it now. *sigh*

edit: tonberry cake is awesome!!! :wub: