TransWhatevers of AVEN

New topic... I cannot think of anything other than the fact that I'm coughing constantly.

NO. IT'S HAPPY TIME. ALOYSIUS SAID SO.

Herr Joseph von Löthing

New topic... I cannot think of anything other than the fact that I'm coughing constantly.

Change your pipe tobacco.

I don't smoke and neither does anyone I know. (Wait. Never mind. I know someone who smokes.)

In fact, I've only ever smoked once. Once.

For, like, 5 seconds and it was insanely boring.

Has everybody got a cough today? (Wait till it gets further into autumn. I'm capable of some pretty epic sore throats.)

Herr Joseph von Löthing

I don't smoke and neither does anyone I know.

You should get a pipe, it's the gentlemanly thing to do. Even if you don't smoke it, just use it to point at stuff.

(I've never smoked. I would have smoked something other than tobacco if any of my friends were into that kind of thing, though...)

You should get a pipe, it's the gentlemanly thing to do. Even if you don't smoke it, just use it to point at stuff.

I've been inspired to get one.

(I've never smoked. I would have smoked something other than tobacco if any of my friends were into that kind of thing, though...)

A bubble pipe. You could look really gentlemanly while blowing bubbles.

Just don't suck in.

Herr Joseph von Löthing

I have a bubble pipe. It drips.

It's suck proof though, the air comes through a hole in the stem, so if you suck it just sucks in air.

saffranspannkaka.jpg

Please let it work, please let it work, please let it work.. I'm not very good at posting images and stuff

My latest obsession. It dosen't look nearly as good in that picture as it does irl, though.

Edit; why do I always fail at this? Aaaaah ..

Edit2; I think it actually worked? Sweet!

You're making me hungry. Our house is devoid of good food at the moment.

I'd like a bubble pipe. It sounds cool.

Is it as cool as it sounds?

Herr Joseph von Löthing

You're making me hungry. Our house is devoid of good food at the moment.

I'd like a bubble pipe. It sounds cool.

Is it as cool as it sounds?

See my profile picture.

I need a cup of tea. Anyone care to join me?

why, thank you, anamia. don't mind if i do.

(you know, there are probably a number of different of differences between being emo and angst-ridden, but the clearest one to me is that one can be angst-ridden and still look respectable and decently-dressed...)

Yes, yes, tea. I need something to sooth my nerves after this audio assault from all you uppity young uns.

And here here P… though I am not really one to talk considering I am sitting at the computer in a night robe that was originally part of a grim-reaper Halloween costume, combat boots, a formal mens coat and a ridiculously long stripped scarf.

I just got home. There are five new pages.

You are all crazy. That's why I love you.

But could someone perhaps enlighten me as to what has happened and what is happening?

But could someone perhaps enlighten me as to what has happened and what is happening?

We had an angst day and Nami and I posted tons of emo music. Then we had a short period of happy. That's pretty much all that happened.

Nothing's happening now.

I've been here for almost a month and I don't know the names of all the girls on my floor. I've no idea if they know mine. I don't go on outings -- hells, I don't usually know when said outings are taking place -- and I've no desire to change that.

Heh, I have lived in this apartment for two years and do not even know what my neighbours look like let alone know their names. Also I am heading into my second year of college and only know the names of about five of the seventy people in my class... if anything is a good indication of how much of a socialite I am, that is.

We had an angst day and Nami and I posted tons of emo music. Then we had a short period of happy. That's pretty much all that happened.

Nothing's happening now.

Has it got to the point where this thread actually needs a summariser? Or a concordance?

Demacrux (emi star...)

I have no Idea what's goin on.

but I sang this song alone, in front of my school chior

impressive.how did they react?

and yes adriatic..it has.

Has everybody got a cough today? (Wait till it gets further into autumn. I'm capable of some pretty epic sore throats.)

Until buying the portable oil heater I have now, I was known for my yearly six month terminal smoker sounding cough (I don’t smoke but people never beleived it). I would meet up with a friend I hadn't seen in months and he would comment "Oh you have another bad cough" - "No, actually it is the SAME cough". Bloody leaky stone house... (end of rant).

Charles, i declared it a Transyada Celebration of Angst today (re-christened Bitchfest by Krossero), because it felt like a lot of us needed it; but then some of the younguns went all emo on me. it was horrible. i went AWOL for awhile because i couldn't take it anymore.

oh, and i still have bronchitis. Joe told me to switch pipe tobaccos.

I would just like to announce that though I am a "young 'un" in age, I had no hand in the plethora of emo videos.

Well, paint me bitter that I missed the angstfest.

I have so much of it.

you didn't, Charles! you can still angst! in fact i left you a special invitation a few pages back. it's in big letters so you can't miss it.

I would just like to announce that though I am a "young 'un" in age, I had no hand in the plethora of emo videos.

duly noted, Brackets. i have amended my original statement.

Demacrux (emi star...)

I met someone that had something like a smoker's cough but she didn't smoke..though it was an ongoing joke that the person was a smoker.teens.