TransWhatevers of AVEN

Janus the Fox
On 2/5/2021 at 5:16 PM, A User said:

Cats and trans people????

I’ve heard of Trans Cat Girls Memes that developed into its own community.  The Cat Girl is an Anime thing.

Alternatively there’s a smaller smaller group of Trans Fox Girls.  Again perhaps has its Anime or art origin.

• Like 1
DarkStormyKnight

Lately I've been wondering if "demigirl" is something that I could fall under, does anyone here ID as a demigirl and want to talk about it or know of good resources that might be helpful?

6 minutes ago, DarkStormyKnight said:

Lately I've been wondering if "demigirl" is something that I could fall under, does anyone here ID as a demigirl and want to talk about it or know of good resources that might be helpful?

Demigirl would mean that you identify with being female but only partly.
Is there something you're not sure about around that?

DarkStormyKnight
21 hours ago, Sarah-Sylvia said:

Demigirl would mean that you identify with being female but only partly.
Is there something you're not sure about around that?

Yeah well I know the definition I'm mostly wondering about the experience I guess. For example how people realized that they are demi-gender of some sort. 

Anyways I did find this thread which has been helpful: 

38 minutes ago, DarkStormyKnight said:

Yeah well I know the definition I'm mostly wondering about the experience I guess. For example how people realized that they are demi-gender of some sort. 

Anyways I did find this thread which has been helpful: 

Ok. hope it ends up making sense ;)
I think that with any transgender identity, it's about how you end up finding that you relate to the gender involved. How you feel about it and your body. If some part feels female but some part doesn't. How you express yourself isn't as important, since someone can even be tomboy and it doesn't mean they're not a girl. It's really about how you feel inside, what feels meaningful or that you relate to. Anyway, just thought to share those few thoughts.

• Like 1

I don't want to be trans i won't to be a regular cis woman. But no the universe had other ideas,: why not have fun with this one.

Today was one of those days when looking in the mirror is really hard.

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Kimmie. said:

I don't want to be trans i won't to be a regular cis woman. But no the universe had other ideas,: why not have fun with this one.

Today was one of those days when looking in the mirror is really hard.

I feel it Kimmie.
Being human works so weird.

• Like 3

Why did i not realize that I wasn't a guy when I was younger? Before my self-esteem crashed. Then I could have come out before puberty messed everything up. 

Because there i am now 32 years old and to scared to come out.

33 minutes ago, Kimmie. said:

Why did i not realize that I wasn't a guy when I was younger? Before my self-esteem crashed. Then I could have come out before puberty messed everything up. 

Because there i am now 31 years old and to scared to come out.

I don't know about you, but back then nobody talked trans stuff. I don't think it would've been possible to realize it back then. And actually in Canada no hormones were covered or anything, and even when I was adult my doctor told me  they (as far as she knew) don't prescribe hormone blockers unless it's like for people with sexuality problems where they can't control their desires, and stuff like that.

I don't think we could've done much different. We are how we are (inside). I'm not saying it's easy to focus there when we want our bodies to look like we feel inside, but .. I'm doing my best to find what helps. I do think it helps to focus on who we are inside. I'm still open to more than that though. Anyway, I hope it gets better for you too. *hug*

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Sarah-Sylvia said:

I don't know about you, but back then nobody talked trans stuff. I don't think it would've been possible to realize it back then. And actually in Canada no hormones were covered or anything, and even when I was adult my doctor told me  they (as far as she knew) don't prescribe hormone blockers unless it's like for people with sexuality problems where they can't control their desires, and stuff like that.

I don't think we could've done much different. We are how we are (inside). I'm not saying it's easy to focus there when we want our bodies to look like we feel inside, but .. I'm doing my best to find what helps. I do think it helps to focus on who we are inside. I'm still open to more than that though. Anyway, I hope it gets better for you too. *hug*

Thank you for the answer. And yeah until i think 5 years ago all trans people had to sterilize themselves to change their legal gender for some reason. It was because of one party that it took so long for it to be removed. Kristdemokraterna. (Christdemocrats) they was the most conservative party back then.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Kimmie. said:

Thank you for the answer. And yeah until i think 5 years ago all trans people had to sterilize themselves to change their legal gender for some reason. It was because of one party that it took so long for it to be removed. Kristdemokraterna. (Christdemocrats) they was the most conservative party back then.

Wow that sounds harsh. Well.. the hormone blockers themselves can sometimes sterilize someone arleady, but.. I'm guessing what you're talking about isn't that.. which is pretty crazy. 😮

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Sarah-Sylvia said:

Wow that sounds harsh. Well.. the hormone blockers themselves can sometimes sterilize someone arleady, but.. I'm guessing what you're talking about isn't that.. which is pretty crazy. 😮

I tried to find a english wikipedia article about it but I could not find on so i copied this from the Swedish one and put it through Google translate.

Spoiler

När könstillhörighetslagen infördes 1972 lade man in ett krav på att patienten skulle vara steril, både för att få tillstånd att byta juridiskt kön och undergå könskorrigerande underlivskirurgi. Några medicinska skäl angavs inte utan syftade enbart till att hindra denna grupp från att bli biologiska föräldrar. Lagen blev föremål för stor debatt under 2000-talets första decennium och 2009 slog Europarådets kommissionär för mänskliga rättigheter fast att den svenska lagstiftningen stred mot Europakonventionen om mänskliga rättigheter. Men först efter att en rättsprocess drivits mot svenska staten med hjälp av transaktivister och civilsamhälle upphävde kammarrätten i Stockholm år 2012 steriliseringskravet.[3]

English

Spoiler

When the Gender identity Act was introduced in 1972, a requirement was made that the patient should be sterile, both to obtain permission to legally change gender and to undergo gender-correcting genital surgery. No medical reasons were given but aimed solely at preventing this group from becoming biological parents. The law became the subject of much debate during the first decade of the 21st century, and in 2009 the Council of Europe's Commissioner for Human Rights ruled that Swedish legislation was in breach of the European Convention on Human Rights. But only after a legal process was conducted against the Swedish state with the help of trans activists and civil society did the Court of Appeal in Stockholm in 2012 abolish the sterilization requirement. [3]

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Kimmie. said:

I tried to find a english wikipedia article about but I could not find on so i copied this from the Swedish one and put it through Google translate.

Reveal hidden contents

När könstillhörighetslagen infördes 1972 lade man in ett krav på att patienten skulle vara steril, både för att få tillstånd att byta juridiskt kön och undergå könskorrigerande underlivskirurgi. Några medicinska skäl angavs inte utan syftade enbart till att hindra denna grupp från att bli biologiska föräldrar. Lagen blev föremål för stor debatt under 2000-talets första decennium och 2009 slog Europarådets kommissionär för mänskliga rättigheter fast att den svenska lagstiftningen stred mot Europakonventionen om mänskliga rättigheter. Men först efter att en rättsprocess drivits mot svenska staten med hjälp av transaktivister och civilsamhälle upphävde kammarrätten i Stockholm år 2012 steriliseringskravet.[3]

English

Hide contents

When the Gender identity Act was introduced in 1972, a requirement was made that the patient should be sterile, both to obtain permission to legally change gender and to undergo gender-correcting genital surgery. No medical reasons were given but aimed solely at preventing this group from becoming biological parents. The law became the subject of much debate during the first decade of the 21st century, and in 2009 the Council of Europe's Commissioner for Human Rights ruled that Swedish legislation was in breach of the European Convention on Human Rights. But only after a legal process was conducted against the Swedish state with the help of trans activists and civil society did the Court of Appeal in Stockholm in 2012 abolish the sterilization requirement. [3]

Wow. That's really crazy. 1972 was pretty early, but still, if it stayed like that, .. not cool.

Weird how it's taken a lot for lgbtq to get past discrimination. Hopefully things keep getting better.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Sarah-Sylvia said:

Wow. That's really crazy. 1972 was pretty early, but still, if it stayed like that, .. not cool.

Weird how it's taken a lot for lgbtq to get past discrimination. Hopefully things keep getting better.

If i understand it correctly Sweden was the first country in the world with a law like that. But it did not age well to say the least.

• Like 2

Yikes. The requirement of SRS is harsh, as many trans folk don't want to take the risk. 

I want to have those documents changed already so that nobody could pick on my documents. I hte them with a passion. And I don't know if I succeed, because there are failure stories around the internet, it all depends what the office worker thinks. Plus I didn't get an attestation about using the name back from a collegue. And I don't have my sports club booklet yet. 

I can consider myself lucky to pass without HRT, but getting the paperwork done is a nightmare without it. The society is just too close-minded. Idk. It gives me severe dysphoria for the first time since I was 13 and silly. 

TW

Spoiler

My brain plays me castration fantasies over and over. 

• Like 1

I just have to say that I am so incredibly impressed by all of you that are strong enough to be yourself all the time. You are a the proof that there is a way to be more happy and true to yourself.

And of course those of you (including me) that are not out yet, that is okay take the time you need.🙂

• Like 3
Anthracite_Impreza

I am getting to homicidal level of pissed with misgendering now. Every fucking time I inform someone I'm forced to talk to because of disability or benefits bollocks (who are utterly useless and unethical but hey they can do what they want!) I tell them I'm transmale and my chosen name, and 100% it is ignored. I've reported it, fuck all gets done. My gene donorship completely ignore it, associates completely ignore it, it's treated as a "we can't be arsed so we'll just ignore it and hope it goes away", and I'm so fed up of saying "oi, bloke, remember?" I'm at the stage I just hate nigh on everyone barring my "safe" circle. Legitimate hatred, and I don't hate lightly. It's not like I'm a shrinking violet, come on, you lot know that full well; I gender myself correctly and with no compunction any more. It's as though they see it as a game or optional extra despite me telling them forthright it makes me want to jump in front of a fucking train.

Support me my bastard arse.

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

One day I will go to work as my real self.

• Like 7

I just wanna look neutral and pass as Mx I guess

Idk anymore, I'm just me

• Like 2

Have i ever mentioned how much i hate my facial and body hair?

• Like 3
15 hours ago, Karst said:

icup2tzbeds61.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

I'm surprised no one made this

557idn.jpg

• Like 4

Is it just me or is my unrealistic transition goal to look like my pfp

• Like 1
Sarah-Sylvia
6 minutes ago, A User said:

Is it just me or is my unrealistic transition goal to look like my pfp

I think only you would know XD

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Sarah-Sylvia said:

I think only you would know XD

But like, it's so unrealistic but I'd probably look cute like that lol

Sarah-Sylvia
1 minute ago, A User said:

But like, it's so unrealistic but I'd probably look cute like that lol

As someone who likes to dream, I always wonder how I'd be with different looks. We could've been born with different bodies and totally look different.
Unrealistic sure, but in the world of possibility, it's all good :)

• Like 3
Just now, Sarah-Sylvia said:

Unrealistic sure, but in the world of possibility, it's all good :)

yesssssssss

• Like 2
J. van Deijck

Recent years got me thinking and I think I'm actually some kind of nonbinary, if all. Just not sure which kind, but I think I couldn't care less. I'm okay with myself the way I am.

• Like 9

Sometimes I wonder whether I'm faking this all or not. I can't tell whether I'm following the trend and making all this sh*t up or just being myself (not fully).

I truly wonder that when I look at myself (I still look and pass feminine cuz I'm too scared to change anything) or when someone calls me she/her and I half-cringe.

e

Sarah-Sylvia
12 minutes ago, A User said:

Sometimes I wonder whether I'm faking this all or not. I can't tell whether I'm following the trend and making all this sh*t up or just being myself (not fully).

I truly wonder that when I look at myself (I still look and pass feminine cuz I'm too scared to change anything) or when someone calls me she/her and I half-cringe.

e

One thing that helped me is not getting hung up on what I think it 'should' be, and instead asked myself what do I really want in my heart. And I still think following our heart is the best thing to do. Where it leads you, and how you define yourself.. can come from just going along that path. Imo :)

• Like 8