TransWhatevers of AVEN

Someone waved a mocha under my nose and I woke up. :lol:

(I actually did just come back from drinking mochas and playing cards... Yeah, at midnight. I'm nocturnal.)

P is for...

Really--"A better ruler than any democracy could provide." Ooh yeah, talk geometry and technical drawing to us. And do it nasty.

(Sorry, P, I just couldn't help myself, which happens a lot lately.)

ooh, you like that, do you, dally? then how's this?

sextant.

t-square.

protractor.

yes, i have a filthy mouth. go ahead and wash it out with soap.

yeah. fine. back to your regularly scheduled programming, folks. i've hijacked these airwaves long enough tonight. sayonara.

You tease. You come in with your pencil case set, show us just a little bit of asexy angular plastic to get us all hot 'n' bothered, and then you prance off to read a Pythagoras' theorem before bedtime. There's a name for people like you--and it's written for all to see in the new edition of the Staples catalogue, page 89.

ooh, yeah, just wait until you see me standing on the corner with my orange vest and my tripod. i'm the hottest thing since Santiago Calatrava and don't you forget it. i charge double for talking about Galvanic Isolation. i'm the engineer of your fantasies, kittens.

sleep tight, Transyadas. your Fearless Leader returns refreshed tomorrow. i reiterate--sayonara.

Lord Dandylion

(I actually did just come back from drinking mochas and playing cards... Yeah, at midnight. I'm nocturnal.)

And what, might I ask, is so strange abou- wait, where can you get mochas at midnight? I do not understand...

Anyway, as I was saying, not strange at all. I went to buy chocolate at 1:30am. I left the house, drove a mile or so on an empty tank, to buy, yes, a chocolate bar.

A social event is much less strange. (Or were you playing solitaire?)

Really--"A better ruler than any democracy could provide." Ooh yeah, talk geometry and technical drawing to us. And do it nasty.

(Sorry, P, I just couldn't help myself, which happens a lot lately.)

ooh, you like that, do you, dally? then how's this?

sextant.

t-square.

protractor.

yes, i have a filthy mouth. go ahead and wash it out with soap.

yeah. fine. back to your regularly scheduled programming, folks. i've hijacked these airwaves long enough tonight. sayonara.

You tease. You come in with your pencil case set, show us just a little bit of asexy angular plastic to get us all hot 'n' bothered, and then you prance off to read a Pythagoras' theorem before bedtime. There's a name for people like you--and it's written for all to see in the new edition of the Staples catalogue, page 89.

ooh, yeah, just wait until you see me standing on the corner with my orange vest and my tripod. i'm the hottest thing since Satiago Calatrava and don't you forget it. i charge double for talking about Galvanic Isolation. i'm the engineer of your fantasies, kittens.

sleep tight, Transyadas. your Fearless Leader returns refreshed tomorrow. i reiterate--sayonara.

Sleep tight!--With dreams of orange-vested Spanish architects coming at me brandishing their 12" x 36" drawing papers! Fat chance, now. Cheers.

Percy McKean

Sleep? How can I sleep when we must catch Moose and Squirrel?

And what, might I ask, is so strange abou- wait, where can you get mochas at midnight? I do not understand...

Anyway, as I was saying, not strange at all. I went to buy chocolate at 1:30am. I left the house, drove a mile or so on an empty tank, to buy, yes, a chocolate bar.

A social event is much less strange. (Or were you playing solitaire?)

This one particular Starbucks that is open after all the others close. We got in at the last minute. :lol:

The caffeine buzz was awesome.

P is for...

Sleep? How can I sleep when we must catch Moose and Squirrel?

just one question, Percy--and under the circumstances i think it's an appropriate one--

are you Boris? or Natasha?

Percy McKean

just one question, Percy--and under the circumstances i think it's an appropriate one--

*waggles eyebrows*

P is for...

*waggles eyebrows*

heh heh. the perfect Transyada answer.

*waggles eyebrows*

heh heh. the perfect Transyada answer.

Borisha? Natorus?

Percy McKean

On the subject of the title (because obviously any thread with transyadas gets derailed the minute more than one of us gets on), I'd like to ask a serious question (yes, I'm capable of serious--it's long been my guilty secret). I'm actually not sure if I am a trans. I think I may be, but it seems like a very patchy sort of area, and I haven't been identifying as one because I keep getting conflicting definitions. I'm not cisgender by any stretch of the imagination, and I'm quite comfortable being a "whatever" (see some other thread which I can't remember). But how do you know if you're a trans? Not how do you know if you're different. I know different. I mean specifically trans.

You don't have to look down and see balls to know you're a man... I don't know really I just wanted to say that.

P is for...

On the subject of the title (because obviously any thread with transyadas gets derailed the minute more than one of us gets on), I'd like to ask a serious question (yes, I'm capable of serious--it's long been my guilty secret). I'm actually not sure if I am a trans. I think I may be, but it seems like a very patchy sort of area, and I haven't been identifying as one because I keep getting conflicting definitions. I'm not cisgender by any stretch of the imagination, and I'm quite comfortable being a "whatever" (see some other thread which I can't remember). But how do you know if you're a trans? Not how do you know if you're different. I know different. I mean specifically trans.

probably a pertinent question Percy, and i'm not really the one to answer it. all's i know is--i am sure as hell not cis (good lord...), and as confused as i am, trans is the only other label that fits. i am bewtixt and between. if there were another term for it, that would be me. but as it is--trans fits one whole hell of a lot better than cis. that's all i know.

You don't have to look down and see balls to know you're a man... I don't know really I just wanted to say that.

couldn't have said it better, m'dear. my mantra these days is, "a man's body is a man's body, no matter what the characteristics." i may not be wholly FtM, but it still applies. just one P's opinion.

I term myself a Fancy.

Feel free to adopt the label, P, it's anyone who is nominally agender but displays many mental characteristics opposite to their biological sex, yet isn't completely one way or the other.

P is for...

I term myself a Fancy.

Feel free to adopt the label, P, it's anyone who is nominally agender but displays many mental characteristics opposite to their biological sex, yet isn't completely one way or the other.

yes, Valentine, i've heard you refer to yourself as being of the fancy gender, and i have to say i rather like it, for quite a few reasons. not the least of which being that it puts me in mind of a box of fancy assorted chocolates, and i think it would be quite nice to wake up each morning and select one's gender as one might select a Roman Nougat or a Vanilla Caramel or a Coffee Cream. equally delicious, too, i suspect.

. . .but there are sounds

I suppose I would be genderqueer, or something. I usually just go with queer as gender doesn't make the slightest touch of sense to me. I take a certain joy out of any circumstance that queers the perceptions of gender others have with regards to me. I also take joy from a double espresso with a drop of honey, please.

I've realized, after an odd internet conversation on another board, that I never really feel femme, or very rarely. But I feel somewhat masculine when I'm wearing my more feminine Goth clothing. I think I'm a male castrati transvestite in a female body. o.O I wish it was simpler...

asexual cake

I've realized, after an odd internet conversation on another board, that I never really feel femme, or very rarely. But I feel somewhat masculine when I'm wearing my more feminine Goth clothing. I think I'm a male castrati transvestite in a female body. o.O I wish it was simpler...

You're like the inverse of Eddie Izzard, executive transvestite!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ag9uaEVhXe4

Frankly, I am shocked and amazed that this magnificent male lesbian has yet to be mentioned in any part of this forum outside of the androgyny thread (which scarcely works, as, magnificent though he may be, he's rather obviously male-bodied).

P is for...

Frankly, I am shocked and amazed that this magnificent male lesbian has yet to be mentioned in any part of this forum outside of the androgyny thread (which scarcely works, as, magnificent though he may be, he's rather obviously male-bodied).

i agree wholeheartedly, Pugnacioun; it's high time Eddie Izzard made his appearance amongst the Transyadas. however, i would dispute that he doesn't really work in the androgyny thread; after all, i see cisgendered girls who are more masculine-looking than Eddie Izzard every day, bless their hearts. and besides--androgyny is more about (or at least it ought to be) the willing spirit, rather than the weak flesh. ifyouknowwhatimean.

Lord Dandylion

I term myself a Fancy.

yes, Valentine, i've heard you refer to yourself as being of the fancy gender, and i have to say i rather like it, for quite a few reasons. not the least of which being that it puts me in mind of a box of fancy assorted chocolates, and i think it would be quite nice to wake up each morning and select one's gender as one might select a Roman Nougat or a Vanilla Caramel or a Coffee Cream. equally delicious, too, i suspect.

I really love this, actually. I've been saying lately that gender is irrelevant. That's basically how I see it. I'd love that to mean I'm Fancy, hee!

Lady Longshadow

I term myself a Fancy.

Fancy, you say? I like it!

It's like saying "complicated" but with a more positive connotation.

Bad Patient

Me, I'm just, well, me. I don't think I've ever found a term that really suited my gender identity or lack thereof. Genderless/agender is the closest, but I often feel there's too much of the masculine element in me to call myself that. Still, I most certainly don't identify as a man and that word makes me quite uncomfortable; always has. Wait, did I sound like it was a problem to me? Well, it's not; I've accepted that it's hard to me to identify in any kind of rigid categories, probably because I tend to be extremely literal-minded about some things and if I differ from a group in any way, I feel like it's wrong for me to identify with it. It's not a bad thing, it's just... a thing. This namelessness is part of my identity, I guess. Good thing I have Big Plans as to what to do with it.

i'm really late to say anything in this thread but i didn't want to miss out on the fun!

I myself am FTM in the sense of having a body I relate to as male despite having characteristics that most people seem to think are female (rawr) but am most definitely pretty genderqueer for my gender... most people say i have a pretty even amount of feminine and masculine characteristics and that they can't see me as either binary gender, which is right where i want them to see me, so i must be doing something right :)

asexual cake

No one is ever late to this thread. It can go on forever, as there's no single topic of discussion - indeed, we seem to have jumped from introductions to world takeover to actual serious things and back into ridiculousness. We are the transyadas, and this is our right.

"There ain't no party like a transyada party cuz' a transyada party don't stop!"

^ Stolen and changed from a very strange song at my old church. I like it better this way.

Lord Dandylion

"There ain't no party like a transyada party cuz' a transyada party don't stop!"

^ Stolen and changed from a very strange song at my old church. I like it better this way.

lol, I like it :P

asexual cake

A transyada party has no clear beginning or ending. Or middle. Or anything.

We blur the boundaries!