Scottish Princess Seeking Asexual Prince!

bonniescotslass

bonniescotslass

Hiya everyone,

I'm so glad I came across this forum - I knew I couldn't be the only person in existence who isn't interested in sex, but until now I didn't know where you all were! Yipee! :D

I'm a 23 y.o. female and I live in quite a rural area of Scotland, and being shy too makes it not that easy to meet anyone, never mind other asexual people. But I've got to a point in my life where I'm sick of pretending to be something I'm not - I've put up with sexual relationships before, believing that if I want to find that special someone to share my life with I have to put up with it. But the truth is I just don't feel the need to have sex with someone - which is awkward when ever since you've been a little girl you've dreamed of falling in love and getting married! I have so much love to give and love being close and intimate with someone in the sense of cuddling up, and I do experience a certain amount of sexual attraction but just never feel the need to take it all the way.

I'm a quiet, country loving girl who prefers the quieter things in life. I'm absolutely animal daft and have my own small menagerie of critters who are my little darlings. :) I'm just looking for someone similar to share that with. I don't care who you are, what age you are, where you're from.. I'd just love to hear from anyone out there who reads this and thinks, "She sounds just like me!"

Take care,

bonniescotslass xx

Yes I do remember. I was over there at the time. People asked me if I was crazy to be flying a week later. Uhh, yeah, that's how I get home. Too wet to walk.

bonniescotslass

Aha, Pip, you know the Jabberwocky! :)

He took his vorpal sword in hand;

Long time the manxome foe he sought -

So rested he by the tumtum tree,

And stood awhile in thought.

And as in uffish thought he stood,

The jaberwoke with eyes of flame

came ______ ing through the tulgy wood

and burbled as it came.

((gah! forgot a word...)) *cries silently*

Whiffling? maybe...