i'm being forced into a relationship

juke5301

i ifnd it really annoying

but i think i am being involved into a relationship in which i don't admit i am ebcause i have no emotional attachments to it.

the most difficult thing is that ppl around assume that youar e in a relationship now and you are pressured to act inthe way they think you should.they just keep on blaming me for things that i myself find ridiculous.

for example, this lady over here in uk is trying to pull me into having a relationship with her, and i'm a stubborn freak in these things, so i know chacnes are minimal, but she keeps on trying...and assuming that i AM in a relationship, for exmaple, seh tries to fit and act as if she is already my gf.

darnnnn...i get offended that she is forcing me into this role, but not waht she is doing to me

it;s relaly annoying you see...

but i can;t just ylel at her and tell her to get lost...

one thing: don;t like being rude, and second, there is no need to do a person who ins't offending me in a violent manner, she is just curious and interested.

phraps if yuo slwo dwon you rtypnig adn poroff your psots ic an udnerst and waht yuo aresa ying

Firstly, cijay, I'm glad you said it, I'm far too polite to try.

Anyway, tell the person you're A. I don't think she'll hang around, unless.....

She could be a-sexual version of what is known as a "fagg-hagg"-straight woman who forms a tight bond with a guy who she knows she can never have, but also knows will not reject her for another woman, and will give her everything she wants out of a relationship, except sex, which she's survived without for long enough anyway.

If she is, God, I feel for you brother. Can't solve your problem (I have way too many of these people already), but I feel for you.

JM

I think you need to get over your too-nice thing. I know it can be hard sometimes, but you need to be CLEAR (and you can do this politely) that you are not interested. Then, if she doesn't listen, you need to tell her to fuck off (though you might be able to so that more politely too).

The new term for "fag hag" is "fruit fly". It refers more to younger, clingy women that are in love with the queer stereotype, and assume that their gay friends(or victims,heh) subscribe to every facet of gay "culture" and therefore care about hair care products, clothing, gossip, etc. Irritating bunch.

Anyway, I would suggest that you lay off being overly nice to somone that is too dense or too inconsiderate to not take your obvious disinterest into thought. And, if your disinterest is not obvious, make it so!

The new term for "fag hag" is "fruit fly".

The humble Drosophila melanogaster comes into its own :lol: .

But yes, seriously, try not to let yourself be manipulated into appearing to be in an involvement you want no part of. The sooner, the less pain, probably, for all.

boa

The new term for "fag hag" is "fruit fly". It refers more to younger, clingy women that are in love with the queer stereotype, and assume that their gay friends(or victims,heh) subscribe to every facet of gay "culture" and therefore care about hair care products, clothing, gossip, etc. Irritating bunch.

Ba-ha-ha-ha! I hope I don't qualify. I don't give a shit about my hair, clothing or gossip but I do hang around with gay men 'coz I know I'm not going to have to fend them off. What am I called?

98slbrookes98

This does/doesn't soun like stalking to me. There are some things you can try:

1. Tell her you're not interested in a relationship with her and if she still wants to be a mate, accept her as a mate.

2. Tell her you're asexual. I myself am not comming out with my asexuality till next year.

I've always heard "fruit fly" used to describe straight men who have a lot of gay male friends -- the male version of the "fag hag", in a way. I know a few such people, one of whom used the term to describe himself -- he's a straight guy who shares a house with a lesbian and two gay men, and admits he likes hanging around with gay men. Even though he's straight.

Which gets me to wondering -- is there a term for a straight guy who has a lot of lesbian friends? That would seem to describe me (though in reality I'm asexual), as I do seem to collect lesbian friends without even trying.

I once asked one of them why this happens; she replied it's because I come across as "non-threatening", that I show no interest in them sexually, yet I'm obviously not gay. Yeah, whatever. The real reason I show no interest in them is because I have no interest in sex to start with. With anyone. :)

I don't give a shit about my hair, clothing or gossip but I do hang around with gay men 'coz I know I'm not going to have to fend them off. What am I called?

Asexual? :lol:

firstly, sorry about my typos

because i had been bottling this up for quite a while and felt absolutely overjoyed when this website sprang up at yahoo..

never thought that asexual is much more widespread than i thought

true tho that most women assume that you will mount on anyone of them just beacuse you are gay/lesbian

they give me mixed signals that's it

The new term for "fag hag" is "fruit fly". It refers more to younger, clingy women that are in love with the queer stereotype

Phew, I was thinking that fag-hag was inappropriate, as many of these girls aren't unnattractive.

That said, and going completely off topic as I do so, there needs to be a terms for those people who cling to asexuals, treating them as they would a homosexual. I mean, the fact many people know I have a "fruit fly" isn't liked by the "JM isn't Gay Foundation"

I agree, to me being gay, I would avoid such situation all together. If a gay has a fag hag, more than likely you have to go through her to get to "him"...to much work and is all that "shXt" necessary? Ah ,to be gay and not want to be part of it. Life's irony is it's irony.

it;s me again...sorry to annoy all of you

i think i sort of rejected or dejected the lady who tried very hard to convince me of love...

the chill is over and is my life going back on track

however, i don't understand why they keep on complaining about me...

as in trying to pick on me about my other wrongs in temrs of personality.

i believe that every personality has their pros and cons, but they can't seem to accept the cons of another person

:(

it's not implying that i don't want to change beacuse i have a self awareness for the better

but they do that as a habit

they can;t stop doing that.

it's not onyl a habit

but it has become their quality, these ppl are not rugby players unless they provide a daily rant for me

THESE WOMEN!!!!!!!!

that is the way they converse with me, and it sounds like they became my guardian and caretakers

but in reality, they aren't!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM?!!!???

I don't give a shit about my hair, clothing or gossip but I do hang around with gay men 'coz I know I'm not going to have to fend them off. What am I called?

Asexual? :lol:

A FRIEND

Archived