Douglas Coupland?

Twitch

He's been mentioned. Due to the mentioning I read Generation X and from that he just struck me as asexual. I can't explain how. Its just something about he writes about sex. He seems detached if you know what I mean. I'm a writer myself and when I write about sex it comes off the same way. I was wondering what you lot thought.

dont know if anyone has read 'girlfriend in a coma' by the smae author but the main characters have sex for the first time and straight after that the female character falls into a coma and doesnt wake up for 30 years then the world ends.[/b]

dont know if anyone has read 'girlfriend in a coma' by the smae author but the main characters have sex for the first time and straight after that the female character falls into a coma and doesnt wake up for 30 years then the world ends.[/b]

I haven't read it, but given that he started off with that title, it's hardly very surprising that he came up with that particular storyline...

I had borrowed generation x from the library a while ago...but then I never got past the first two pages because I had too much to do. Still have too much to do...would like to eventually read it though.

Archived